Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:22 am
"Well if I hadn't came up with a plan so you wouldn't be able to read anything important in my mind I would most definately be screwed, but alot of what you see in there may not be real." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 am
Fenrick narrowed his eyes.

"I could get into your mind no matter how 'Protected' you think it is."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:01 am
"Here we go!" Robin smiled, she had taken nearly an hour to find this particular spell, but it was well worth it. Reaching down into her never-ending pockets, she pulled out a silver bell. Thinking back for a moment, she smiled, Rock was right, or rather, he had helped her realize that she was wrong. She was being over motherly; thinking that Rock woudl just disappear without a single word. All the same, she wanted, no, needed to finish his project. It woudl make sure, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm
jackie sighed and shut her book.
standing up she flung her cloak on and walked out of the door towards the libery.

half way along one of the corridors she came across the new boy and fen.
keeping to the shadow, jackie stopped and watched the two boy's.

she could tell that the mind reader was loosing his temper with the new comer.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 pm
Rion saw the other girl. He had no thought in his mind though, other than computer. "What's my favorite number then?" he said absently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:31 pm
"Shut your mouth or the only thing you'll be thinking is 'Breathe Breathe Breathe' "

He saw Jackie.

"Hey, can you take 'Angel' down to the library?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:02 pm
Angel, the word hit hard. As an automatic subconcious reaction he swoung his fist trying to make contact with Finrick's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:08 pm
"URG! This is impossible!" Robin had been attempting to cast the spell for an hour and still, no luck. "Couldn't you just, get on? Please?!" It involved Robin, "Come on, please!" Trying to convince a very small, "It won't be boring, I mean, you'll be with Rock" and very stubborn air sprite "And he's really very nice. You'd have a great time with him." to let herself be bound to Robin's silver bell. "You'll still be able to move around and everything, you'll just have a place when you live." The sprite wasn't talking very well to the idea. "Now listen, I came when you summoned me and everything, but I see no benefits to me for agreeing to this." The yellow hair of the four inch winged being was long, dusting off the table hat she stood on. "I mean, how can you expect to just call me up and go 'Oh, by the way, would you mind if I bound your essence to this' She gestured "'thing?' Crossing her arms she starred up at Robin, "Now if you actually had something of value to offer me, some incentive, then I might be persuaded to let you do this, but otherwise, no way!"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Fenrick ducked and poofed behind Rion. He quickly knocked out his legs and said with a hint of evil, "Angel no likey?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:02 pm
Rion jumped and shot his leg out at Finrick and with it a gust of cold air.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:06 pm
"Trying to hit a being of darkness with cold? Not wise."

He said this as he threw mental bolts at him and he hit the pain receptors in his mind too.

"Oh and the names, Fenrick. not Finrick."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:38 pm
His pain receptors had been shot a long time ago, it didn't hurt as much as it should have. The coldness covered his body once again like before. If he got too cold he could kill himself, he knew that, though he wasn't able to really feel how cold was too cold. He was irresponcive to whatever was said, he hadn't heard it. He just knew he wanted to take his anger out, and this was the best was he could think of. He made several punches, each kept shooting out cold bursts of air.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 am
Fenrick dissapeared after the seventh punch. He tried to come up behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 am
When Fenrick dissappeared he started to calm down. He needed to, the freezing cold surounding him could kill him. It was too dangerous to keep this up. He had to focus it.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:39 am
He tapped Rion on the shoulder.

When he turned around, Fenrick punched him in the face.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games