Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 pm
Broken_Ivy_Chan
You can call me Ivy, I have been on gaia for a loong time and an rper even longer.
I love writing, and drawing, and roleplaying. I enjoy fanfics, know a good one pass it on and let me know about it ^.~

I sometimes go through what I like to call brain death, its like zombification of my brain, it melts down and refuses to work for about three days to a week. I am in a current zombified mode. Due to massive overdose of advanced lit rps, likely will be a week this time to recover from the 9-10 paragraph replys that have drained me, so I will post and join something as soon as I have recovered some creative juices to plug into the zombie brain.
heart I invited you, and I am glad you accepted the invite~!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Hello Everyone! My user name is PassionateBunny but you may call me Bunny. Get to know me better, and I will allow you to call me something else if you wish razz
I am 16 (don't worry, I am not a crazy Twilight fan. (I seem to get asked that alot, so I just thought I would clear the air.)) and of course love reading and writing!
My "specialties" if you will, are all types of poetry, American literature, English Literature, Manga, fiction, and non-fiction wink
I think I have a very wide range of interests when it comes to reading and writing.
RP sounds fun and I really look forward to learning how.  

PassionateBunny

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:24 am
PassionateBunny
Hello Everyone! My user name is PassionateBunny but you may call me Bunny. Get to know me better, and I will allow you to call me something else if you wish razz
I am 16 (don't worry, I am not a crazy Twilight fan. (I seem to get asked that alot, so I just thought I would clear the air.)) and of course love reading and writing!
My "specialties" if you will, are all types of poetry, American literature, English Literature, Manga, fiction, and non-fiction wink
I think I have a very wide range of interests when it comes to reading and writing.
RP sounds fun and I really look forward to learning how.

Hi, Bunny!~ Glad to see you aren't a crazy Twilight fan! (I, myself, despise the Twilight books...)

We have similar interests! heart I look forward to chatting with you in the guild~!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:56 pm
My name is Joel and I am a simple man who wants dreams of creating an anime series. Plus I want to be a rocker. Now my hobbies are watching anime, playing games, reading manga (which is hard to find in my state), and I also like singing (even though I ain't no good yet). I had 2 reasons for joining this guild. One, I feel like I need to be surrounded by more of my type of people, the otakus. Two, I have many story ideas in my head that have been known as mind blowing experiences. I hope you can show me a friendly intro and I will be happy to be apart of the guild. thank you for your cooperation. Respond to this if you want to be my friend please. biggrin  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 am
Joel the Anime Master
My name is Joel and I am a simple man who wants dreams of creating an anime series. Plus I want to be a rocker. Now my hobbies are watching anime, playing games, reading manga (which is hard to find in my state), and I also like singing (even though I ain't no good yet). I had 2 reasons for joining this guild. One, I feel like I need to be surrounded by more of my type of people, the otakus. Two, I have many story ideas in my head that have been known as mind blowing experiences. I hope you can show me a friendly intro and I will be happy to be apart of the guild. thank you for your cooperation. Respond to this if you want to be my friend please. biggrin

Hello, Joel, and welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary~!

I am a complete otaku too; I am sure we will get along fine! biggrin

And I would love to be your friend. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 pm
Thanks. Can I make some Original Fictions for ya'll?  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 pm
Joel the Anime Master
Thanks. Can I make some Original Fictions for ya'll?
Sure, you can post them in the Writers' subforum if you would like!~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm
Hi! I'm Unacceptable. But I will try to behave. XD I haven't done RP in a while, but I've done some (for maybe the last 30 odd years or so). Table top, and online. Don't know how much I'll get into at first. I suppose I ought to see if REAL LIFE allows me to attend. I've done a little artwork (probably for longer than I've been RPing).
And, thank you for accepting my request.  

The Crossed Duck

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:11 am
Unacceptable Behavior
Hi! I'm Unacceptable. But I will try to behave. XD I haven't done RP in a while, but I've done some (for maybe the last 30 odd years or so). Table top, and online. Don't know how much I'll get into at first. I suppose I ought to see if REAL LIFE allows me to attend. I've done a little artwork (probably for longer than I've been RPing).
And, thank you for accepting my request.

Welcome to the guild~! biggrin Feel free to share your artwork or just hang out here in the Surreal Sanctuary!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:38 am
Think I'll just hang, thanks. My last piece just walked out the door, and I'm not likely to see it again. lol  

The Crossed Duck

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 am
Unacceptable Behavior
Think I'll just hang, thanks. My last piece just walked out the door, and I'm not likely to see it again. lol
Aw, okay. Hang out with us, then!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 am
User Image
Howdy =3 I'm Marshy~!
I'm 15, but my birthday's coming up really soon xp
I live in NYC, & I'm on my school's cheerleading squad. Its really fun.
In my spare time, I love writing & reading biggrin immersing myself in a good book or a well-written fanfic is just the perfect escape for me. I also like mountain biking & dancing.
As you might have guessed, I'm a writer >w< currently I'm working on a long One Piece fanfic (its in my siggy.... hurr hurr hurr), & I'm hungry fer reviews .w. I love reading lots of different fanfics & I'm always eager to do a Beta-for-Beta reviews exchange x3
>____>
DO YOU LIEK GOATZ?
I SHURE LIEK GOATZ.
User Image

Marshmallow Crescendo

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 am
Marshmallow Crescendo
User Image
Howdy =3 I'm Marshy~!
I'm 15, but my birthday's coming up really soon xp
I live in NYC, & I'm on my school's cheerleading squad. Its really fun.
In my spare time, I love writing & reading biggrin immersing myself in a good book or a well-written fanfic is just the perfect escape for me. I also like mountain biking & dancing.
As you might have guessed, I'm a writer >w< currently I'm working on a long One Piece fanfic (its in my siggy.... hurr hurr hurr), & I'm hungry fer reviews .w. I love reading lots of different fanfics & I'm always eager to do a Beta-for-Beta reviews exchange x3
>____>
DO YOU LIEK GOATZ?
I SHURE LIEK GOATZ.
User Image

WELCOME to the Surreal Sanctuary~! I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:42 pm
Hello, Bonjour, I am Weaver. My real name's Amanda, but you can call me by either name. My passions are writing, reading, photography, and stamp collecting. Yes, I am aware that I'm a nerd. razz But I love it. I also play a sport called Curling.

I sometimes fall into bouts of MIA with a good book, a plushie, and a tub of ice cream to fight evil villians in my mind with a spork, so if I disappear for a week or so, no worries. Ok, maybe some worries because I'm eating a ridiculous amount of ice cream, and because there are villains in my head, but other than that... ^^ I shall try my hardest to remember to post in the away section for such happenings.

The rest of my life is spent in school mostly. I am currently writing a novel called Dream Catcher (my username is real inventive now, right?) which I'm thinking about posting if it's actually going to get reviews, which I need since about all of 3 people read it. And two are close friends... so I'm not sure about those opinions. So I'd really like advice.

I also write a lot of poetry during those villain battling times, which I might post if I'm not going to embarass myself. We'll see.

Anyways, pleasure to join, and see you around! *tips top hat* I seriously wish I could afford one.
Weaver.  

Dreamweaver38

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:14 am
Dreamweaver38
Hello, Bonjour, I am Weaver. My real name's Amanda, but you can call me by either name. My passions are writing, reading, photography, and stamp collecting. Yes, I am aware that I'm a nerd. razz But I love it. I also play a sport called Curling.

I sometimes fall into bouts of MIA with a good book, a plushie, and a tub of ice cream to fight evil villians in my mind with a spork, so if I disappear for a week or so, no worries. Ok, maybe some worries because I'm eating a ridiculous amount of ice cream, and because there are villains in my head, but other than that... ^^ I shall try my hardest to remember to post in the away section for such happenings.

The rest of my life is spent in school mostly. I am currently writing a novel called Dream Catcher (my username is real inventive now, right?) which I'm thinking about posting if it's actually going to get reviews, which I need since about all of 3 people read it. And two are close friends... so I'm not sure about those opinions. So I'd really like advice.

I also write a lot of poetry during those villain battling times, which I might post if I'm not going to embarass myself. We'll see.

Anyways, pleasure to join, and see you around! *tips top hat* I seriously wish I could afford one.
Weaver.

Welcome to the Guild, Weaver! Nice to meet you~

I apologize from the bottom of my heart regarding my inactivity. Ever since school started, free time just flew out the window. I quickly decided to log onto Gaia and see what was going on... and I am very sad that I have not been in the guild or online much.

I will check in on Gaia whenever I can. 3nodding  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces