Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Skye giggled as she heard Herbert, but kept talking to the nereids about advantages of the water.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:56 pm

He turned and kicked against the ground into the air at the same time as saying, "Crazy Demi-Gods." But the kick made him slip and fall in.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Skye giggled as she sensed him falling into the pool. To the nereid, she said, "I should get him out of the water before he gets tangled in seaweed." They both giggled, and Skye exited to help Herbert out of the water. She was wearing a blue dress with pearls embedded into it; For some reason the Titan's liked to change her outfits.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:04 pm

(Like I said, he can swim.)

Herbert swam out a little to try to get him mind straight and get upright without scraping his head across the bottom of the lake.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Skye giggled. She got up and faded into the wind. She could access the three main kingdoms; Water, air and earth.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:21 pm

(Sorry, but I have to go)

He looked around. "I thought I heard her. She could be anywhere now."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Skye's voice could be heard on the breeze again... Why the sudden interest in me? Her voice sounded teasing and mocking at the same time.

((Mhmm, see ya. *In the meantime, discreetly shoots poster with brother's head on it* *Whistling* XD))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:28 pm

(...)

"I'm not interested in you. I just really would rather not have someone who could come from nowhere and kill me if you were mad at me."

(Well, farewell, um, Carbon Based Life Form.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 pm

((Hey! I'm made of nitrogen, nickel and chlorine... emo ))

Skye's form vaguely appeared in front of him. I meld into the kingdoms... A soft breeze blew across his face.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm

"Right. If only I could REALLY understand what that meant..." He started back towards the land.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Skye would have smiled, but while in Ouranous she couldn't. Air, earth and water, the three main kingdoms.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:47 pm

He gets on land and takes a minute to think. "Where there showers back at that camp?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Skye giggled. I wouldn't think you'd need one after that.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:10 pm

"I want to get the cold water and fish dung off me."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Skye giggled again. There are... Also, be careful. If my mother attacks you, you're most likely going to die unless someone's there to help.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games