Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
TRAINING GROUNDES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirisake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:21 pm
"hmph. i ad hoped for something harder." *he pushes shadow poisen into the fire clone, immobilizing and destroying it, and then summons a REAL shadow dragon (his spirit manifestation) which attacks the fire dragon tooth and claw* "my turn." he said, his eyes turning cold and dark, as they often do before he gets serious. "and i know what you want... so i will come after you with the intention to kill you, otherwise it wouldnt be fun." he grins at shincho, and slashes the air with Silent Silver, cutting a crescent moon into the air, which gives off an evil aura, and seems to pull chakra right into it. he reaches into the crescent and pulls out a black sheath, which he slides his sword into, and the blade suddenly manifests its true form, the ultimate shadow Blade, which only the Shadow Elemental and Kirisake (who is the only son of the shadow elemental) can wield without dying and being cast to the dark rift. he points the blade to Shincho, and a huge amount of black energy soars through the air toward Shincho*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:34 pm
shincho smirkes and then says wow you've gotten weak kirsake the fire around shincho grows and then makes an armor of fire but this armor hardens in to frozen magma. and then he said kirsake i found my two chakra elements i have fire and wind as my elements. shincho put his hands togethier and then the wind and fire elements combinded to make posin the posin fire dragon he made flew at kirisake at super speed.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kirisake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:19 pm
Kirisake twisted the dark beam heading for Shincho to collide with the dragon, which was engulfed in black energy and sent straight to hell. he turned, letting out an unearthly roar and teleporting to right in front of Shincho, this time using his Dance of the Moon Phases, and going right into the full moon phase. he spun his sword around in a circle, leaving a black tear where the sword touched, and making a full moon replica in front of him. he sliced the moon, scattering it and it split into one hundred moons, which all spun and circled around Shincho, and whistling as they sliced the air near Shincho, getting closer the whole time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:45 pm
Everything hit him he fell to the ground bleeding shincho smirked and jumped to his feet he twisted his fist and went for a spiing uppercut.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kirisake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm
Kirisake dodged to the left, slashing with his sword with his right hand while pulling an elaborate dagger from the shadows with his other hand and stabbing towards Shincho's chest. (sorry i was gone for so long... vacation)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 pm
shincho kicked the dagger and then put his meatl arm into the form of a sword and blocked his sword shincho flung a fire blazed kick and swung his sword at the same time.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Hmm, its starting to get kinda destructive...better move to a bit of a safer location. Ryoko jumped to a group of trees that were a bit farther away from the fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:38 pm
Shinchostopped his foot and fell to his keens and then he smirked his did a uppercut cheap shot to his jaw and sent him flying and that is how i roll.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kirisake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 pm
*when Kirisake landed, he stood up groggily, wiping his trademark black blood from the corner of his mouth, and laughed. not a maniacle laugh, just a qhuiet chuckle.* "Shincho... do you know how long it has been since i was hit? a very long time. and do you know why? because i never let anyone. but i let you. the reason being because i cannot truely become powerfull if my blood is not spilled. bit now..." *here he took the small black globule on his palm and wiped it on the ground, it then expanded very rapidly to become a strange symboll.* "SUMMONING TECHNIQUE! SHADOW THE DEMON!" *at these words, a dark, man-shaped mass emmitted from the symboll on the ground and fused itself with Kirisake, whose eyes turned from red to grey, and his hair turned from white to black.* "this is the demon who was given to me at my birth by my father. he is the source of my darkness abilities. he brings forth my TRUE POWERS." *then Shadow spoke.* master...may i kill these humans you have summoned me before? or must i go hungry again, till you call me out to feed on pain once more? "yes shadow. you may try your best to kill the fire elementall... though do not kill him completely. do not use *that*." Yes, master Kirisake. i shall do as you ask of me. *at this point, the room trembled, and the entire area for a mile around became dark, as if the sun had been blocked by a demons wings, and the light completely dissapeared, except for the light emitted from Shincho's fire. and now Kirisake appeared in ten different places, each one holding a sword. all ten rushed foreward to stab at Shincho, as close to one hundred black shuriken whizzed from above him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:00 pm
The sudden darkness caught Ryoko off guard, and she suddenly panicked heavily. She dug her nails into the bark of the tree she was standing in, making the tips of her fingers bleed.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18 pm
Oh this is fun you haven't meat him yet Shincho smirked and said well lets meet my new friends For a secound Shincho's body looked life less. Then shincho's hair turned blue and his eye's black THe body said hey my name is kentsu and i am the chaos side of shincho. so shincho you want me to fight this guy Shincho's voice said yes. Kentsu took out his sword made out of xolid crystal. and the crystal truned black and is glowed red and black.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:24 pm
Ryoko squeeze the tree harder, making the wood crack under her fingers, unknowingly to other people, the thing that scared her most was darkness. Horrid, painful memories came flooding back to her, she silently let tears fall down her face, her eyes hidden beneath her hair as she shook.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:36 pm
Shincho suddenly noticed something was wrong he took controll of his body and went to help ryoko Shincho picked ryoko up and went back to the others shincho said kirisake stop that somethings wrong with her knock it off as soon as kirisake stopped shincho raan into the small house and put ryoko in a bed and sat by her bed hpeing she was ok.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Ryoko was shaking, and still silently crying. THE DARK, NO STAY AWAY, LEAVE ME ALONE! She screamed in her thoughts.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm
Shincho was panincing yourwichi said something happened during the battle that made her remember some horible memories.shincho sent his spirt to help ryoko shincho appered in ryoko's mind.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games