Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:35 am
Jynx caught himself on a nearby wall, and hopped off of it to punch Tasu in the face  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:47 am
Kazu and Kama appeared out of nowhere. Kazu screamed, "Rasengan!" as she hit Jynx in the gut. He went flying backwards. Kama's turn was next. A swirling mass of fire appeared around the cub and she sent it at Jynx.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:54 am
Luda pounced on the other tigers as they came for Jynx, Jynx laughed as he coughed up blood, "Riku, I think you can handle this" Jynx said as he walked away, Riku then created a sword out of his chakra and slashed Kasu, he then kicked her towards a tree, but was so fast he caught her with a roundhouse as she approached it, he then grabbed her leg while she flew to the ground and gave her a speed boost with his fist  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:10 am
Kazu landed hard and coughed up blood, but still she got up. "I guess there was a loop hole in that promise after all..." she murmured. She wipped the blood from the corner of her mouth and did a few handsigns.
"Summoning Justu!" She yelled.
Smoke filled the area just like before, and when it cleared, Enoki was lying there, licking her paw. "Oh! I guess I get to kill something!" She said as she hopped up. She pinned Luda to the ground, her fangs resting on the back of his neck. "This is for threatening my little sister..." the tigeress growled.
Meanwhile, Kazu had reengaged in the fight with Riku. She kicked him hard in the stomach, but it was only enough for him to stagger back a couple of steps. Damn, there's already so much of a difference between our powers... She thought. She jumped back and did a few more handsigns. "Infinate Darkness Jutsu!"
Everything became pitch black and nobody could see, except for those who didn't need to use their eyes to see.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 am
Riku punched her even in the dark fog and said "I'm not afraid of the darkness, I wore a blindfold for 2 straight years before taking it off and fighting without one, that was most likely the worst idea you could have thought of" he then started to slash her from every side before Jynx told him to stop, or else he would kill him, his sword then disappeared and he walked in front of Jynx, "The promise is I'll protect you, so as long as you don't die, I can command an attack on you, thats the loophole  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:53 am
Kazu laughed and coughed up more blood, struggling to her feet. "I'm not stupid, Jynx. That's what I meant."
It looked like she wasn't going to attack, but at the last second, she brought out a kunai knife and swung it at Jynx, aiming for his throat.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:07 am
Jynx caught the kunai with his finger and started twirling it like it was a toy "Nice try" he said as he threw it at the tiger who was biting Luda, Luda then growled, he turned towards Jynx to see if he was ready yet, Jynx nodded, and Luda transformed into a Tiger Knight, he had on armor and his fur turned white with yellow and black stripes, he somehow could stand and speak human in this form, he bite for the other ones neck, and successfully clinged on, he yelled "NOW" and Jynx slashed the other tiger, leaving it brutally beaten, he then turned towards Kasu and hugged her "Bye" he said as they all speed of north, towards thier hideout  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:11 pm
yasu went after them he finaly got to them jynx you will die even if i die he said as he kicked jynx in the face.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:48 pm
"Enoki!" Kazu yelled. She ran to the tigeress side. "Are you okay?"
Enoki was growling something under her breath, but she paused just long enough to say, "Yes. I need to go back. Mother needs to know about this." She got up and started to mutter again, and Kazu caught the word 'Tiger Knight'. "Take care of my sister." Enoki said before she dissappeared.
Kazu picked up the little cub. "You good, Kama?"
The cub nodded.
"Then lets go." Kazu and Kama followed them. They heard fighting up ahead...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:50 pm
tasu pikced jynx up by the neck you deserve this tasu started to sqeze his neck tighly.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:51 pm
Sakata appeared out of no where and slammed jynx into a tree"After I saw the clan get murdered I thought I was gonna go crazy but I spent my life chasing after you and now its your time to go crazy"Sakata's mangekyo sharigan started spinning as jynx looked in her eyes.She knew he would start seeing illusions and their attacks would feel real but he would be immoblized  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:54 pm
tasu said i was trying to kill him you know.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:27 pm
"I'd like to see him suffer first"she replied  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:32 pm
no he is to strong for you to fight et and if you do not litesen i will have to use my little secret on you.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:41 pm
Kazu watched from above and sighed. Tasu and Sakata were bickering, and like her, Jynx was staring at them with almost a blank expression on his face.
"Are we going to get involved?" Kama whispered.
Kazu shook her head. "Not unless we have to..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games