Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zivyn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm
*zivyn doesn't know if she's truely supposed to be out here... She is a house in all. it seems know one has trod over the snow out on the grounds in long while. she crouches up leaning back agains the castle walls. it's nice to have the crisp fresh air after being in the kitchen for so long. Her first year hasn't been going so well; She doesn't have any friends yet, House Elf or not.*

"Sigh"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image
Sam walks out to the lake and sits close to sits close to the shores, but not too close. Sighing, she looked out over it's waters thinking about Summer and where she had gone too.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image*Summer exited the school building and tried to search the grounds for Sam. She'd missed her friend terribly, and was devastated when her father said she couldn't even send an Owl to say goodbye to any of her friends or give them any information...then she saw her.*

SAM!!!!!!!!! *she ran screaming for her friend, tackling her into a pile of soft snow.*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image
Sam jerked around and saw her best friend running towards her. She was not expecting the tackles, but just smiled and hugged.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 pm
User Image Sam! Hey! Did you miss me!? *Summer managed to gasp out between fits of laughter. Sam had snow caught in her hair and eyelashes from the fall.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image
"Yes! Let's go inside for some dinner though; it's freezing out here." Sam said, standing up and brushing the snow out of her hair.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:26 pm
Real food sounds so good right now... it's so nice to be home...

[[meet you in the Great Hall]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:16 am
*walks out side to sit by the lake and his favorite tree*
*pulls a book out of his bag and starts reading it*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks out of the Entrance and heads down to the Green house to see if the professor will allow her to pick a few daisy petals for a potion. On the way down sees James and waves before reaching the building and going in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 am
*sees kamilia wave and enter the green houses just as i finish my book*
*waves back then gets up and heads to the green houses to see what kamilia is up to*
*just as i arrive at the green house kamilia walks out of the green house carrying some flowers*
"hey kamilia so what are the flowers for?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image

Smiles softly and says Well over the break my friend Cody got me a potions book he found and there is this Potions recipe i'd like to try out. It's suppose to help anxiety and stress. Kinda like a Calming drought but not as addictive. Instead of using Camomile petals like the recipe says to i thought i'd try it with a mixture of camomile and daisy petals. Since daisy's are part of that family. I wanted to try and make it and send it to my mom and see how it works for her. Since she has bad anxiety attacks. -shrugs- I just hope it'll work. What are you up too?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 pm
"hmm that might work it seems very possible but careful when changing that potion you dont want it to turn out dangerous cause if you mess up you could cause it to be a reverse effect like instead of reducing stress it might make the drinker even more stressed and that can cause heart attacks thats kool that a friend gave you a potions book they must have known your really into potions im not doing much just reading this book i found in the forgotten chamber it is called " a magical guide for the clever prankster" heh hehe might have some uses for some of the stuff in here"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:52 am
User Image

Nods head. Yes i know what you mean and also don't worry i've already tried a small batch and it works fairly well. But i have yet to try and make it in bigger batch. So this will be a test run. I'm going to try it on one of those life like dummys and see how it goes first before sending it off. Looks at the book and shakes head. You and your pranks James.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 am
*chuckles at the mention of the pranks*
"yeah i think i should win an award for the most pranks pulled or something.well if its a small batch then it should be ok as long as you mix the ingredients the same way i dotn know how it will affect the dummy cause its not a living thing maybe you should test it on a pet"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Yes someone should do that. Who knows when you Grad. they just might.

Yeah i'll probably do that. Not sure yet. I'm just coming up with some ideas first.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games