Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

RedHairjoe

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:05 pm
NAME: caesar821 (i dont post my real name online, sorry)
ABOUT ME: I describe myself as a kind and compassionate person. I'm intelligent and philosophical. There's just so much to say lol
PETS: A cat.....who is a ninja
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, movies
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Agnostic Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: interested for two years....practicing two days (I'm a newbie XP)
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am a college student, majoring in History smile and I enjoy PMs from people that want to talk about anything. Im open and dont care what the topic is smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 pm
NAME: Aspen d'Grey
ABOUT ME: I'm a photographer, journalist, multimedia artist, videographer Sailor in Yokosuka, Japan.
PETS: All with my parents, but, 2 corgies and 3 kitties.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Rock climbing, motorcycles, photography, hiking, minimalist camping, anti-consumerism.
CURRENT PATH: Celtic Wiccan tradition. (Not Druidic!)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Over a decade now...
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Always open to intelligent, respectful discussions.  

AspenGrey

MaeveAisling

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am
NAME:Camisha
ABOUT ME:I love to read learn new things I'm a procrastinator sadly so I don't get things done but I'm trying to change that.
PETS:none
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:reading, Greek mythology, soccer, computer, singing, and art
CURRENT PATH:very inexperienced I'm learning about paths right now.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:2 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:no :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 pm
NAME: Jessica, Benny, Jessie, Etc.
ABOUT ME: I grew up Christian, but lost my faith, the Animistic and Pantheism views of the pagan beliefs have begun to interest me. I just want to find something worth believing in.
I work, I'm engaged, and I love animals.
PETS: A dog, named Mocha.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Movies, Reading, Working, Cuddling with my darling. :3
CURRENT PATH: At the moment, I shall say none. But I hope that to change soon.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying? Not long. Interested? A few months.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I work, I love music, snakes, penguins, and frogs are my favorite animals. I have three tattoos, and I hope to get more, I'm tolerant of others beliefs and I love to learn new things. I hope to learn more about the wiccan/pagan customs and to determine if this is the right path for me to pursue. I'm just looking for what's right, for me.

Robo_iBenny

Desirable Nerd

the dead poet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 pm
I deeply apologize for it taking so long to respond. I ended up getting sick and then the holidays showed ..then was sick again afterwards. :/ I am however doing much better ^^

Esiris
the dead poet

ABOUT ME: .. live with 4 of the best roommates I could ever ask for. Currently taking a break from school due to medical reasons. Worked as a cake decorator for about 9 months until recently. I have this the room that has a tendency to aquire a bunch of random stuff which I use to give me the ability to make almost anything. Um.. I have rainbow hair and kinda recieved a reputation for it around town.. I'm usually pretty open ..so feel free to talk ..or ask anything
You and I have a lot in common! I have awesome roomies and a small collection of stuff that lets me do anything from build houses to knit blankets. rofl

Thats awesome smile I have this habit of keeping stuff that I could later use.. cardboard boxes, empty glass bottles, etc. If I have duck tape I can make tables and book cases out of boxes.. one of my roommates wants me to make a dresser out of boxes. ^^
Esiris

Quote:
CURRENT PATH: wicca

Which tradition are you an initiate of? I'm currently seeking with a Gard coven myself.

Pretty much the Gardnerian tradition.. I have a few different friends that are also ..though it's mainly I got to them for advice occasionally and vise versa..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 pm
the dead poet

Pretty much the Gardnerian tradition.. I have a few different friends that are also ..though it's mainly I got to them for advice occasionally and vise versa..

I'm a little confused- how is it "pretty much" Gardnerian without being Gardnerian?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

the dead poet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 pm
Esiris
the dead poet

I'm a little confused- how is it "pretty much" Gardnerian without being Gardnerian?

My bad.. thoughts got crossed as I was typing.. my roommate was talking to me about something. Meant to say that it is Gardnerian  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm
the dead poet

My bad.. thoughts got crossed as I was typing.. my roommate was talking to me about something. Meant to say that it is Gardnerian

Cool smile You're lucky to have come across a coven that fit you so young - when were you initiated?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Monsieur Apothecary

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:00 pm
NAME: Wesley
ABOUT ME: I have spent the past few years of my life seeing if this path was right for me. As of late i have decided that I am indeed a Neo-Pagan/Eclectic Witch. I am just starting my journey and I joined the guild looking for like minded individuals to talk and share ideas with.
PETS: Beagle
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, Reading, Video games (Now and Then), and Traveling
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Witch/Neo-Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A year, almost two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love role playing on gaia. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:55 pm
NAME: Liona
ABOUT ME: I am currently living with my family in a small town. I am in my first year of college studying art. I like going to shows and taking pictures.
PETS: I have a dog and a cat. Both have been in my life for over 10 years.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: So many! See profile.
CURRENT PATH: I create the path as I go, or I pick whatever way I choose whenever I feel like it. Either way, I am a very spiritual person and I practice witchcraft. I have no set path.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since childhood.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a little sleepy...  

Peixes Luna

1,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Contributor 150

XBrokenpaperdollX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:25 pm
NAME: Paula
ABOUT ME: I have a twin, and love learning new things.
PETS: Two dogs named max and bud and two fish named spot and lightning( iv had them since i was young)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: i love reading and animals(im an animal rights activist)
CURRENT PATH: (eclectic) Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About four years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: umm its nice to meet you all XD 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 pm
NAME: Chaz
ABOUT ME: I was in the Marine Corp got out on medical discharge do to a metal plate or as my friends and I like to say "Arrow to the knee." Also I've been practicing martial arts for most of my life so it's a big part of who I am.
PETS: None but I'm gonna see what my apartment allows
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Learning/Reading, video game, Martial arts, my tobacco
CURRENT PATH: Asatru
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 3 years study about 2 and a half of actually being part of the religion.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I can't wait to meet and talk with more people about my religion and ones I don't know much about.  

Xion Skye

the dead poet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 am
Sanguina Cruenta
the dead poet

Cool smile You're lucky to have come across a coven that fit you so young - when were you initiated?

Honestly I have a question about that.. I was in a coven not too long ago for about 2 years, but due to personal issues had to leave. I still have all the same beliefs, not sure if the fact that I'm not currently in coven changes anything or not..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:10 am
the dead poet
Sanguina Cruenta
the dead poet

Honestly I have a question about that.. I was in a coven not too long ago for about 2 years, but due to personal issues had to leave. I still have all the same beliefs, not sure if the fact that I'm not currently in coven changes anything or not..

That's a shame! My understanding is that you're technically Wiccan, in that once you are you always will be, but your practice itself can't be Wiccan just because of the way you need other coven members for the rituals. After all Wicca's not about beliefs but about practice. Also as far as I know if you join another coven, even if it's within the same tradition, you will have to start over from scratch.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

the dead poet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 am
Sanguina Cruenta
the dead poet
Sanguina Cruenta
the dead poet

That's a shame! My understanding is that you're technically Wiccan, in that once you are you always will be, but your practice itself can't be Wiccan just because of the way you need other coven members for the rituals. After all Wicca's not about beliefs but about practice. Also as far as I know if you join another coven, even if it's within the same tradition, you will have to start over from scratch.

Thank you for clearing that up for me..  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games