Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm
I have a question :U

Say you want to do a solo RP and you use two of your own SoA in it, and they interact and all that.

Does that solo RP count as one RP for both characters? I know a solo RP needs to have a 1k word count to be able to be used towards breedings. Would it need to be double that to count for both characters or could it still be 1k?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:01 am
Yes, it would count for both SoA heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm
Question, if you have a SoA whose adult image/certed image you cannot locate, but you have previous images for reference, is there any type of thread you can post in for help/coloring assistance (even for a price?). Or if you have an adult uncerted image, and you aren't sure who colored them, but want them certed, where do I go? Any help/input would be great <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:14 am
For the cert images, you post them in the Inactive/Departed Colorist thread... Just to be safe xd It's a good little catch-all, at least heart As for the missing stages... I think I'll let a staffer answer that one, because I'm not totally sure there *headscratch*  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 am
DragonsRage24
Question, if you have a SoA whose adult image/certed image you cannot locate, but you have previous images for reference, is there any type of thread you can post in for help/coloring assistance (even for a price?). Or if you have an adult uncerted image, and you aren't sure who colored them, but want them certed, where do I go? Any help/input would be great <3

If you posted them in the request for images thread and still came up with nothing, I'd suggest PMing the mule to see what the shop can do about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:23 pm
Question: I have a perma-adolescent Goddess. In her mortal forms, is she also required to be a perma-adol too? Just need clarification on this before I pursue any customs so that I'm not breaking any rules! <3  

Epine de Rose

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm
Well, I know Mimsey's previous Healing goddess' mortal form was adult, while Amedia herself was, as a goddess, an adol... xd For breeding purposes, I'm not sure how it'd work, since Mimsey didn't breed Amedia until after Amedia had stepped down and allowed another lion to ascend to the domain.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 am
Okay, got a head-scratcher on wording here xd Say I have an SoA that I absolutely love to pieces from a past breeding... As an example, Toshiro:

User Image

Love the arse as a character xd

Would I be allowed to later custom a lion that looks JUST like him into a future litter, since I already own the original lion?  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mimsey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 am
This isn't any sort of official ruling*, but if I had bred Amedia as a goddess, she would have used adolescent rolls. The reasoning being that the 'mortal' form is just an illusion made so she'd look older- it didn't actually factor in to her legitimate age. So any cubs would have still behaved as adolescent rolls.

When she became mortal, however, she started to age. So, adult rolls then.

[*that I can remember anyways. I know I did clear it with the shop a long time back, but can't remember if anything was said about breeding, since Amedia couldn't breed as a goddess anyways.]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 am
@Drani: Yes, as long as he's not a "reincarnation" of him since that is not allowed. smile  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:37 am
Epine de Rose
Question: I have a perma-adolescent Goddess. In her mortal forms, is she also required to be a perma-adol too? Just need clarification on this before I pursue any customs so that I'm not breaking any rules! <3

I would say that, yes, you could custom her mortal form on adult lines. However, just imo, any breeding with her would be treated as an adolescent breeding. *nod*

You could always pm the mule though, for an 'official' ruling on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:25 am
Is there any place to report missing inactive colorist growths? For instance, in the case of cubs that haven't grown for a year or two?

[But in a way that doesn't look like they're being demanded, sort of like the god growth thread? Or if they're recorded, but being worked on, is there any way we could see the 'pool' of catchup growths to know who not to report? ]

Mimsey

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:04 pm
Mimsey
Is there any place to report missing inactive colorist growths? For instance, in the case of cubs that haven't grown for a year or two?

[But in a way that doesn't look like they're being demanded, sort of like the god growth thread? Or if they're recorded, but being worked on, is there any way we could see the 'pool' of catchup growths to know who not to report? ]

I believe it was decided that if a growth was overdue by a year (or something) you could PM the mule about it.

If its a departed colorist, we have a list of them and are working through it. Skye has also requested help with hers, but I think we're done with those.

From what I can tell:
- Yuna's growths are done
- Kirei's are mostly done, but there is five or six litters to do
- Ary's are done expect for ? x Machungwa'kweu
- DFA's list has 7 litters left on it
- Lil's are done

If its anything beyond that, it wouldn't hurt to PM the mule to make sure they weren't missed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 pm
Actually, even with current colourists, if a growing hasn't been done for 5 months, you can PM the shop mule about it, as well. smile Sometimes colourists get busy, or a SoA slip through the cracks (which almost happened to a few of mine to do ;;;;; )  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:06 am
I have a question... Am I allowed to do backdated cub/juve RP for characters that I got as adults? I've seen plenty of backdated RP, but that's usually for characters where the character grew before the owner got all the RP they wanted out of them. I was wondering if it makes a difference if I've never owned the cub/juve/whatever artwork.  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games