Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:53 pm
Watcher held the can in his right hand. Raising it to his mouth. As he looked at the label on the back. Not entirely sure what all of the numbers meant. He took a drink from the can. Spilling a bit on his lap as well. Because he was trying to read the label. And drink at the same time. A bubble from the soda came close to his nose. Causing his to sneeze. Then he looked at the can like it was a coiled up snake. I can't believe this stuff is as popular here as it is. Watcher wasn't used to any toxins in the least. He had a strict health diet. Of different types of food. Most of which were abundant here on Earth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:29 pm
"You can't read the label and drink at the same time! Silly, you remind me of myself when I first came to Earth in my original form." She smiled some, handing Watcher a napkin.

Sydney strode in at last, not talking to anyone as he maneuvered himself into the kicthen.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:34 pm
Watcher slapped the left side of his head. As a sudden image came into his mind. It was an image of where Saiden was. He was greatly outnumbered. Literally loosing his mind while fighting off. What seemed like an endless number of minions while the one he was attempting to destroy. Just stood back and watched as he wore himself out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:41 am
Aphrodite, still in her four year old form, ran to Sydney and tackled him, hugging tightly.

Zach laughed.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:42 pm
Sydney grunted as he felt Aph collide with his leg. His hand searched until he felt the top of her head and all he did was pat it before turning to wash the dishes.

Ry smiled some at the two. "Sometimes I wish that us souls could have children...if I had a child like Aph I'd be in 7th Heaven." Her smile was a bit sad, though still containing a hint of affection.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:54 pm
"Until she grew up, and then she'd be very annoying."

Aphrodite jumped up, pecking Sydney's lips with a smirk.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:42 pm
Ry only smiled, then looked over at Watcher. "What's wrong? You've been quiet..."

Sydney turned bright red, but continued scrubbing. "Little s**t," he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:23 pm
He stifled a laugh. "Like what she just did."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:55 pm
Sydney paused, and sniffed the air, immediately shuddering. "I'm blind, so Zach, you change it." His voice was almost a growl as he pryed Aph from his leg, and felt around until he knew he was setting her on the counter top. "Stay," he ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 am
The goddess was gone in the next second, then reappeared by Zach, in her fully grown form. "Ugh. I hate that form. But that was worth it."

"You are a devious little goddess..."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:50 am
Watcher couldn't help but break out. Into laughter as he thought of just how alike. This goddess was regardless of there form. Mischief seemed to be the main driving point behind there motives.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:03 am
Ry smiled some to Watcher. "It's nice to see someone else laugh around here." She stood up, placed a very quick, almost teasing kiss on Zach's lips before turning and going outside. "I'm getting some fresh air," she said over her shoulder.

Sydney snorted as he heard Appoline, muttering unintelligbly to the dishes.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 am
Where Saiden was unknown to everyone else. He woke up in a rather odd place. There was no sign of the sky to be seen. Just a sort of tan rock that seemed to line the walls. The rocks seemed quite old. And the deterioration over the years. Made it seem more like sand than rock. Some sharp pointy rocks hung overhead. As he looked up he noticed that there was no sign of the minions. He had been fighting before he had passed out. After taking enough damage to give "that one planet" trouble. He looked forward as he saw the one he had attempted to kill. Standing at the end of a cliff. A fiery pit that seemed like molten lava. Seemed to be below him as he stood on the rock. It was a small pond of lava. And before that there was a wall that had some sort of symbol on it.

Saiden attempted to get up from where he was. Only to find he was bound to the ground. A glyph had been burnt into the ground all around him. Somehow keeping him bound to the ground. As he tried to move forward to push the figure into the molten pit. He started to speak in a confused way. As he attempted to see correctly. The damage he'd taken was greater than he'd counted on. Even when fighting someone like that. What are we doing HERE. You probably could have finished me off yet you let me live. Despite the fact that I could have eliminated you yourself. That was my intention you do realize that right fool?

The figure smiled as he flicked his wrist. On his right hand as though he was playing with a Yo-yo. A chain with a strange orb appeared in his hand. He tied the chain around his neck as he turned once again toward the fiery pit. As he continued to speak with the incapacitated Saiden Infinity. You know what this is that I now wear around my neck. Think about it for a second. Long ago despite my best efforts those fools chose you, to hold onto that artifact. The people of the land didn't even fully understand what you were. Some feared you as just another mindless demon. Yet that king decided despite the advisement of his advisers. That you would be the one to best keep this fail safe. Unbeknownst to them you were already an ancient protector. You'd seen the ones that thought themselves superior from birth to there royal-like thrown. You were one of the original crafters of everything we know. Your kind made the basis for what we call reality.

Saiden hesitated as he tried to figure out how this one had found out. There were no documents of such a thing. He hadn't told many save for a few. The whole thing was so long ago. He himself didn't even feel like. He was entitled to follow through on that job anymore. The use of the orb escaped him. It was to long ago for him to remember. Annoyed, Saiden started shouting at the figure. What exactly do you think you are trying to do! You do know that the second you show your face. There will be at least a dozen strong warriors there to subdue you. And more on there way after that. You can't win fool!!

The figure smiled as he looked at Saiden. Ah Saiden, I am surprised that you yourself hadn't figured it out. This hear is a lock to an ancient power. With it I will have enough of it. To stop anyone who dares to oppose me...But then that leaves you and a few others as a major threat. You!!! The one that has the great fail safe. Being one of the original creators you could also decide to remake everything you created. Causing everything we know to crumple. Taking away the bricks that keep a foundation up and standing. Causes its destruction and it would cause a massive implosion. That would probably create monsters of even our nightmares. That much energy can't be contained by anyone. Once it starts it will undue everything. And then you yourself will be alone to try to remake everything again. Only this time, you would be alone in your efforts. He chuckled evilly, what am I worried about. You will never abandon the people you..love...so....much..ha.ha.ha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 am
"Ack. The pink aura radiating from you two... it's almost white. Burning my poor eyes."

"I hope you go blind," He muttered under his breath.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 am
(That last post I made was full of errors in wording. I have to remember to proof-read my posts. Especially when I am making posts as large as that one. The errors were fixed so it should make more sense if you decide to read it again. Or didn't read the post before I fixed it).

Lance currently had nothing to do with his time. The ones that he was with were now gone. And he was stuck in this unfamiliar floating city. The two lights followed him. The lights thought themselves wise enough to help this one out.

Black light- You should take a look at the land mass you are standing on. Have you even realized that this is a floating land mass?

Lance- Not sure, it seemed odd that the clouds were closer than usual.

Black Light- The light moved like a person slapping there forehead. Only it had no hands to do this with. So it looked like the light just stopped in mid flight.

White light- You should try to locate your friends. I'm sure they are looking for you. If you want I could give you wings to search the skies. Or you could just stay where you are.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff