Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:47 pm

The guy laughed and then pushed Alex. "Well maybe I don't care what you think." He smirked.

"You're a pig!" Eva shouted. The guy turned back around.

"Shut up! I wasn't talking to you. "Toni, close that mouth of hers." He said. Toni covered Eva's mouth. The memory of the robbery came to her mind. The guy turned back to Alex. "Once again, what are you going to do about it?" He asked.

Punch his light out, Alex! Kick him in the groin!!! Eva shouted in her head. If ever there was a time for Alex to be a mind reader, it was at that moment.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Alex smirked and looked at Eva. "Do you want to have children?" He asked the jock still with a grin. Alex crossed his arms over his chest as he took a step back. He looked at Eva and nodded, hoping that she would know to do something.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 am

Eva watched Alex with a curiously look. What was he planning? And then she understood. She smiled and winked at him. The guy was already in the perfect reach for her. He was obviously unaware of their plans. "What do you mean do I" The guy's face froze in shock as she had kicked him. And then slowly he went down on the ground. Holding what was very dear to him. Eva smiled but there was still one problem. She was still tight grip of Toni. Then another thought occurred to her.

"If you don't let me go, you're going to be in the same position as that guy." Eva warned pointing her head towards the guy in the floor. Toni let her go and went to help his buddy. Eva grabbed Alex's hand but stopped at the two boys. "If you boys want women, treat them with respect. Oh! And never touch me like that again." She smiled and her and Alex ran out of the door. Eva figured the two boys would follow her but they never did. She looked at Alex and kissed him quickly. "You're a genius." She smiled. "Now that we've had our butt kicking for the day, what shall we do next?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:13 am

Alex watched as the guy dropped and Eva was released. "Serves you right." He grinned and ran off with Eva. Once they had stopped and she had kissed him, he smiled at her blushing slightly. "I don't know. But I don't think I'm a genious. I couldn't have done that without you." He said and kissed her cheek gently.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 am

She shrugged and blushed at him kissing her. "Well, then I guess we make a great team." They began to walk but she didn't know where they were going. "So," She said again. "Where are we going now? Save some kittens in a tree?" She joked.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am

He chuckled a little and nodded. "I guess we do make a good team. And I don't plan on saving any kitties from a tree unless we go by some." He smiled and looked around. He turned once and eventually they came out by the spot he had showed her before, and where there family's had met.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:54 am

Eva smiled as they walked into their place. The breeze felt so good. The fresh air was so relaxing to her. "I love this place." She sighed. "I don't know if I ever thank you but thank you for bringing me here. I love." She kissed him except this time the kiss lasted longer than expected. Her heart raced at each passing second. They both pulled away at the same time. This time both of them were blushing and Eva smiled. She took his hand and they sat at the waters edge. Eva took off her shoes and rolled her pant legs up. Slowly, she dipped her feet in the water and leaned back on her arms.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 am

Alex had blushed deeply and sat down next to her. "I think you did thank me. But either way you're welcome." He smiled and looked up at the sky as he leaned backwards.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:45 am

She smiled at him and watched the fish in the water. "That's a big fish." She pointed in the water. "Where I come from, the fish in the lake are just the size of goldfish." The fish came towards her feet. She wiggled her toes and the fish swam away. "Of course, the fish back home aren't so scared of people."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:52 am

Alex chuckled a little and watched as the fish swam off into the depths of the water. "Yeah, they're a pain to catch though. They seem to be rather suspicious of the bait and such." He shrugged. "But they taste pretty good if you can catch them."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Eva nodded. "A fish that big better taste good." They sat there and Eva became to be lost in thought. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. The sound of the trees moving in the wind seemed relaxing as ever.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Alex nodded to her fishy comment and wrapped an arm around her gently. He listend to the area around them and kept quiet as he held her. He was just waiting for her to fall asleep.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:28 pm

The sound around her made her eyes heavier and heavier. Her feet stopped moving in the water as she slowly she drifted off to sleep. She began to dream of Alex and what could happen in the future for the two of them. And once again, that little girl came into play.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:31 pm

Alex noticed she had fallen asleep and he got up, as he picked her up gently. He was careful not to wake her up as he grabbed her shoes and socks too. He kissed her lightly and started to head towards her house.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:45 pm

As she slept, she could feel warmth. Eva snuggled closer to whatever was causing it.

The same little girl from her other day dreams was splashing in the pool. She couldn't be more than 5 or 6. Alex was pretending to be a shark and the little girl was giggling as he came closer. Eva was sitting in one of the pool chairs.

"Hey babe come on in." Alex said in the water. Eva smiled and shook her head.

"No, I'm too comfortable." She closed her eyes and lied her head back in the warm sun. Eva heard more splashing but didn't like the way that sounded. She gazed up at Alex who was now standing over her.

"You know, hun. I never really did take 'no' for an answer." Alex smirked and before she knew it, he had picked her up bridal style and their little girl was cheering him on. Eva tried to get away but his grip was too firm. Alex dropped her and jumped in after her. She resurfaced and glared at him.

"You are very evil." She told him. Alex just smiled.

"But you love me." He kissed her and Eva kissing him back.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games