Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:51 am
Lorelai grinned and waved cheerily as she spotted everyone else. Feeling a little hyper, she pulled out her tin flute and danced a jig while playing a tune called "Rare Old Mountain Dew".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:59 pm
((I'ma make a a scenario for the night with Hinata and Naruto since we didn't finish it. I'm also gonna play other characters not belonging to me.))

Hinata opened her eyes slowly. It was morning. She shifted a little and cuddled to the warmth. Her eyes widened. What was it? She tilted her head upwards and saw Naruto's face. His eyes were closed and his face was peaceful. "Naruto....kun?" she whispered. She blushed brightly. She remembered the night she had with him. They had been taking a walk through the forest, when they both got sleepy, so they slept next to each other by a tree, and Hinata had awoken in the same spot by Naruto.
Naruto stirred slightly by the sound of his name. "Hinata-chan...?" he mumbled, opening his eyes. There he saw a blushing Hinata, her chin on his chest. "Ah, we're not small anymore!" he exclaimed, recognizing Hinata's thirteen year old face.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:45 pm
((Okay. I wonder if I should move this to a more public thread? It seems the RP is in danger of dying. I'd help take some characters off your hands, but I already have more than enough trouble coming up with stuff for Lorelai to do. sweatdrop ))

In her exuberance, Lorelai came dangerously close to bumping into just about everyone around her while jigging.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:02 pm
((It's alright. I can handle it.))

Hinata looked at herself in amusement. "It's too good to be true," she whispered. She sat up and looked at her body.
Naruto laughed an looked at his hands. "I'm going to kill that damned Orochimaru!"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:42 pm
Lorelai suddenly felt bored and went to sit with her back against a tree while muttering random nonsense to herself. "My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! PREPARE TO DIE!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:18 pm
Gaara lifted himself into a tree as he looked at the sky, lost in his thoughts.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Lorelai absently doodled on a piece of paper while singing songs that randomly popped into her head, not even noticing Gaara as he climbed into the tree she was sitting under.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Gaara smiled as the memory of meeting Lorelai came into his head. Her strange kindness to him had intimidated him.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 am
Lorelai sang one of her favorite songs while drawing a very realistic-looking dragon.

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry.
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely.
Sunshine almost always makes me high.

If I had I day that I could give you,
I'd give to you a day just like today.
If I had a song that I could sing for you,
I'd sing a song to make you feel this way.

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry.
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely.
Sunshine almost always makes me high."

As Lorelai drew and sang, she thought of the good times she'd had with Gaara and Naruto during what Lorelai now referred to as her "second childhood," hoping they could all remain good friends in the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:20 pm
Gaara looked down to see Lorelai singing while drawing a dragon. "You're quite the artist. You'd make a great singer as well." he complimented.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:15 pm
Lorelai blushed as she smiled up at him. "Shucks, thanks Gaara." She grinned and pulled out a marker before carefully starting to color in the scales, giving them a rich golden hue. "When I was four, I developed an interest in three main things: music, art, an' learnin' how ta read an' write. I've been at it ever since, whenever I can find th' time."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:12 am
"I see," Gaara said, examining her art.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:25 pm
"Yeah, ma brother was also a big help. After he got off work, he'd teach me how ta jig after insistin' it'd help with ma agility. When he found out I was interested in learnin' how ta play th' piano, he taught me that as well, thinkin' it might help increase th' speed of formin' hand seals, especially if I learned th' more lively tunes that he's so fond o' playin'. B'sides, I think he also wanted me as an accompaniment fer when he played on his fiddle." As Lorelai talked, she finished coloring in her dragon, which resembled a fierce-looking snake on four legs. "There. Looks 'bout ready ta leap off th' page, don't it?" Lorelai sat back and admired her drawing, quite pleased with her accomplishment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:01 am
((LOL, I was just thinking. When Lorelai says that last sentence, you might as well get Sai to do it xD))

Gaara looked back up to the sky, satisfied with himself  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:21 am
((Sorry, get Sai to do what? confused You mean actually cause the dragon to leap off the page? Hm. That's an idea, but I have no idea what his reason would be for it. ))

Lorelai took out her tin flute and started to play a lively melody that her brother often sang called Rocky Road to Dublin, secretly proud of the way her fingers were able to fly over the keyholes and produce the correct notes.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff