Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:18 pm
Crimson climbed towards the cat and sat next to it. "Dont worry about them." "My name is, as they have so informaly introduced me, Crimson." He looked down and smiled. "I am sure that you have skill, being a cat and still alive?" He nodded "That is a great feat(sp?)..."

((Great song...great song...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:35 pm
"Hmm this one is pretty full of herself. She's not worth my non-existent breath." Gengi said turning back into Dire Wolf form.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 pm
"I know where my loyalties lie, and it's not with any feline who thinks she can conquer anything..."..Baku stood up, her seal of blood disolving into the ground..She walked over to stand next to Gengi in his dire wolf form, looking at Crimson.. "My apologies if I upset you Crimson...It's just that Alucard found something that he doesn't trust about her, and I trust him with my life.."..Her gaze shifted to Vivian "As for you, good luck..There are many creatures at this castle that would love to spill your blood and slurp it up through a straw.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:09 pm
"Yes and those are the weaker monsters here." Gengi barked  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:52 pm
"You dont even know the girl and yet you are already passing judgement?" He motioned toward the land. "This is a resting place for vampires, not just the ones that can change into a large and powerful beast." "Look at me, you have never seen my form and yet you do not judge me harshly." Crimson stretched out on the branch.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:11 pm
M6dH6tter
"You dont even know the girl and yet you are already passing judgement?" He motioned toward the land. "This is a resting place for vampires, not just the ones that can change into a large and powerful beast." "Look at me, you have never seen my form and yet you do not judge me harshly." Crimson stretched out on the branch.

"Thats cause you radiate power." Gengi said "Besides what self respecting vampire would have a cat form. Unless they were a cat demon. If they weren't why would they."  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 am
"I'm truely sorry, when you put it that way Crimson it sounds horrible..But If you havn't noticed, Alucard doesn't trust her..I'm just trying to keep myself from going into a friendship that could get me killed.."....Baku looks at Vivian..."I'm not going to say 'let's be friends' but i will say that I am sorry..I just warn you, don't use your cat form around Alucard.."...Baku looked at the sun, flinching when it touched her face..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:00 pm
"That doesnt matter, if I radiate power or not..." Crimson cracked his neck. "All I did was assert my power, I let it be seen, at least some of it." "A person has the freedom to choose which ever animal they wish as they grow old enough." "Who says you have to be an animal of power?" "Where is it written in vampire law that you have to be a powerful beast?" "Now Baku I understand where you come from, your cautious and that is good." "But Genji you are trying to stereotype vampires as being all powerful beings in this world which they may not be."  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:16 pm
"Thanks, I do try to be cautious...I have made horrid choices that cost my friends' their lives, I made a promise that it would never happen again..and i'm sticking to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:08 pm
"It's not a law it's how vampires are since our Sacred Ancestor. Any vampire that was human if they had noble blood in them." Gengi said "Besides I'm sorry for acting like an a** I get that way when people mistake me for a girl."  

HelsRaven

Death Valkyrie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 am
(Blending in with the background and whispering to herself)

"I suppose that everyone here has their own business to attend to. I do not belong here with all these sophisticated people."

(Tilting her head curiously)

"But they are fun to observe."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:07 am
"Any way, I am off. I have thing to attend to." Musashi said walking away  

HelsRaven

Death Valkyrie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:04 am
"Where is he going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:53 pm
"I have no clue.." Alucard growled and stood in front of his master.."Who are you?" Baku asked looking at the new arival.  

TheScarletDawn

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:57 pm
" fine." Vivian sighed . " You want to see my powerful side? That helped me through these years? Then so be it!" before their eyes vivian turns her self into a night stalker ( a huge black panther) ." Is this more to ur liking baku? " She jumps down from the tree in front of baku. " well what do you think now?"

User Image  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games