Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 am
*Nyx nods then looks at the book.She turns to the middle of the book.There was a image of her in it with a crown on*"If ye could a read this ye would of known who and what I was when ye saw me.But the ability to read this book was lost to the humans and most immortals"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:32 pm
Pits spit in his hand and shook Torkau's hand. "Pits father died! He drowneded..." he seemed to stop and think. "Were we go now?"Fermeen looked a little surprised. "Well," he turned to his dragon form.
"We go to look for other mages. And you will come with us." he leaned on his belly. "But, first, i must sleep." he dozed off and his breathing almost knocked everyone down.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 am
Torkau decided he may as well sleep too. Upon seeing Fermeen sleeping in his dragon form he had a deviant idea. He used fire to slowly erode a tunnel under Fermeen that would collapse in time, then smiled and laid down.
((Its a prank, not betrayal))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 am
(XD)
Lalapeya looked at the goblin, and nodded, "LEt's rest as well, if you want to." Lalapeya laid down and curled up to the dragon's belly, and all it's warmth.
Penndell looked sadly at the pages. "Could you renew the ablity? to a select few, like me? You don't have to, it's just a question." he added hastily.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:57 pm
*She looks at him*"I can..."*She looks at the book then says*"I am the princess of the eclipse angels...Keeper of the dark moon"*She sighs then looks at him.She lifted her hand and touches his brow*"Ye are now able to read the ancient language"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Penndell blushes and shivers at her touch, "I didn't know she was of such a high rank." He thought to himself. He bowed after she took her hand of his brow, "Thank you... Your Highness," he smiled at the humbling words.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 pm
*Nyx cringes when he bows*"Do nay power please"*she lowers her hand.When she did she sways.She was weak.She hasn't fully rest or eatten right"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 am
Fermeen breathed heavily. the ground underneath him was slowly eroding, but he kept sleeping. He started talking in his sleep in dragon tounge.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:07 am
Lalapeya fainty heard the soothing sound of dragon tounge. she hadn't hear that in a long time, it made her tired and sleepy, and soon she found her self asleep.
penndell catches Nyx and sits her down asking one of the librarians for a loaf of bread and a couple dozen slises of cheeze and some of the best spised wine. "Are you ok? Food's on the way if you need it." he sat next to her, looking and bathing in her beauty. "I'll have a room prepared imidiatly with a nice warm bath."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 am
*Once Nyx was in a chair she lowers her head.Her long black hair slides over her shoulder falling like a curtain to cover her face*"I do nay know. I never felt this weak before...Aye I haven't had any food in a while but I am used to nay eating for a long time....My kind rarely eats..Nor have I rested...."*She lift a hand to her temple and closes her eyes*"Tis like something is draining me"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:46 pm
Penddell looked saddly at her, "I-I don't know what it could be. But if it helps. Eremden erntet krikneet!" he lifted his hands and waved then over her while saying the incantation, his hands glowed with an iner light. "There I've protected you from any magic that might be in this castle, but that's as far it's going to go." he looked at herwith a longing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:19 pm
*Nyx felt his power move over her protecting her.She smiles as she lift her head to look at him*"Thank ye"*She lift her hand to touch his cheek.When she did her eyes goes wide.She saw him under a new moon looking up at it searching then heard him cry out in pain.She drops her hand*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:22 am
Penndell scrunched his eyebrows with concentration and concern, "What's wrong?" he loked at her grave expretion.
(sorry for the crappy spelling... I like just woke up ten min. ago........................ xp emo neutral sooo yhea....... *cries silently to self*)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 pm
(its ok)

*Nyx sighs*"I had a vision of ye.When I touched ye"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:41 pm
The ground under Fermeen gave way and the dragon and girl went tumbling downward. He watched as Lalapeya fell and he caught her his one of his massive claws. "TORKAU!!!" he yelled, the earth shaking.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff