Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Darkfire Karan-The Turtle Master-Whats happening Forum? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which team do you like?
Digi-Platoon
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Awesome Crew
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
The Guardians
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
endinglight
That'd be most helpful ^^
Though there is still the matter of whether or not you got swords approved by Pummmel razz
She had some strong opinions on the subject last time I checked XP

meh...I just like holding them and threatening people with them I don't really use them to fight...but oh ok I you want you can contact pummel about it or I will

that assumes she gets on sometime between now and the end of the event XP
So long as you're not actually using them to attack people I think things will be fine ^^

Though I did go through the process in order to get my small sledge approved XP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm
endinglight
Darkfire Karan
endinglight
That'd be most helpful ^^
Though there is still the matter of whether or not you got swords approved by Pummmel razz
She had some strong opinions on the subject last time I checked XP

meh...I just like holding them and threatening people with them I don't really use them to fight...but oh ok I you want you can contact pummel about it or I will

that assumes she gets on sometime between now and the end of the event XP
So long as you're not actually using them to attack people I think things will be fine ^^

Though I did go through the process in order to get my small sledge approved XP

Why did you want a sledge?  

KiroMishima
Crew

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 pm
A few varied reasons...
one I put blacksmith apprentice into my backstory (along with a cliche "d**k Grayson"-esque acrobat/circus related childhood, and a crazy travel to the present from the past then get sucked into the digital world a few years later bit).
To make it even more fun, I made sure to mention it had a loop at the base of the handle, one that I intended to loop a rope through and use as a kind of grapple/weighted rope type weapon...

She approved and later on I I managed to come into possession of some chrome digizoid, smelted it into wires, and then rewove my rope with the wires in it... even later I reinforced the hammer itself with chrome digizoid, and then even further after that I managed to get a hold of more of the wonderful metal, and make myself some gauntlets. (so if my rope was destroyed enough to expose the wires, I'm not going to slice fingers off...)

I fought toan with it once, and literally ripped his arm up into a bloody mess, from hand to elbow, with those wires. (blocking a "super" punch)

Combined with circus acrobatics, and blacksmith strength, I'm quite a force to be reckoned with, you know, if it comes down to a fight tamer against tamer...
((yes I put massive amounts of thought into this XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:36 pm
endinglight
A few varied reasons...
one I put blacksmith apprentice into my backstory (along with a cliche "d**k Grayson"-esque acrobat/circus related childhood, and a crazy travel to the present from the past then get sucked into the digital world a few years later bit).
To make it even more fun, I made sure to mention it had a loop at the base of the handle, one that I intended to loop a rope through and use as a kind of grapple/weighted rope type weapon...

She approved and later on I I managed to come into possession of some chrome digizoid, smelted it into wires, and then rewove my rope with the wires in it... even later I reinforced the hammer itself with chrome digizoid, and then even further after that I managed to get a hold of more of the wonderful metal, and make myself some gauntlets. (so if my rope was destroyed enough to expose the wires, I'm not going to slice fingers off...)

I fought toan with it once, and literally ripped his arm up into a bloody mess, from hand to elbow, with those wires. (blocking a "super" punch)

Combined with circus acrobatics, and blacksmith strength, I'm quite a force to be reckoned with, you know, if it comes down to a fight tamer against tamer...
((yes I put massive amounts of thought into this XP))

O_O Blacksmith ehh? that is unexpected XD

I'm am an elite martial artist in the digital world. I can fight digimon and win. Actually in this even I got second in a tournament with only using my bare hands and feet. (Woulda got first if liger didn't make his lillymon flirt with the ref DX)

later I digitamaized a sealsdramon...so ya I'm pretty tough as well XD  

KiroMishima
Crew

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm
Nicely done! Though it heavily relies on your RP ability. I must note that my character is all about friendship and not trying to hurt people more than they're trying to hurt you (there's a whole bunch more to it, but I'd rather not retype my character's entire philosophy).

So I wasn't necessarily trying to end Toan... but he definitely collapsed into a coma like state when things were over XD.

I realize I may not be much of a match per se, when it comes to hand to hand combat, but there is a reason why the whole "d**k grayson" scenario applies particularly well to my whole childhood back story. (d**k grayson being "robin" from batman....) parents died, I end up living somewhere else learning from a master (in this case a blacksmith for the 1800's and not batman unfortunately...), and come away from childhood with some amazing acrobatic skills, and raw martial arts talent (like robin XP).

So I can work both the rope part of my weapon to deadly effect, I can do some good damage with the sledge (blacksmith muscles XD), and I can do some crazy nonsense using them together. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:54 pm
endinglight
Nicely done! Though it heavily relies on your RP ability. I must note that my character is all about friendship and not trying to hurt people more than they're trying to hurt you (there's a whole bunch more to it, but I'd rather not retype my character's entire philosophy).

So I wasn't necessarily trying to end Toan... but he definitely collapsed into a coma like state when things were over XD.

I realize I may not be much of a match per se, when it comes to hand to hand combat, but there is a reason why the whole "d**k grayson" scenario applies particularly well to my whole childhood back story. (d**k grayson being "robin" from batman....) parents died, I end up living somewhere else learning from a master (in this case a blacksmith for the 1800's and not batman unfortunately...), and come away from childhood with some amazing acrobatic skills, and raw martial arts talent (like robin XP).

So I can work both the rope part of my weapon to deadly effect, I can do some good damage with the sledge (blacksmith muscles XD), and I can do some crazy nonsense using them together. biggrin

XD Now I see where you get the whole Grayson thing from. It is quite unorthodox from a a guy to have big muscles and be really acrobatic but you seem to make it work! : D I can imagine how many strong weapons you can make. XD

OK to be honest with you I didn't really like you at first when I saw how you became a mod. But after talking to you and how you react to things I can understand now. Your like Obama (kinda) you are like the people! Like Kira, Windy, Liger are all really strict or extremely mature and barley mess around. But your different! So ya I think your a cool guy now.  

KiroMishima
Crew

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Well my good man, I suppose I could see myself as Obama... maybe with the weird "uhhhhh" think he does xd

I keeeeed I keeeeed, though, it's an honor to know that someone who has been around for so long both likes me, and approves of me being a mod. biggrin

I know what you mean about the muscular versus acrobatic thing. I based it off of my real life body though XP I was a varsity wrestler all through highschool, but I never got heavier than 120~ or so pounds, and I'm a mere 5'4". With even a t-shirt on, you wouldn't even be able to realize I was rather chiseled (unless you were looking for signs like veins and such...). I decided that I was "compact". XP

Though interesting you would describe me as "Obama like". I actually maintain the equivalent attitude while roleplaying. XD
So I'm always looking for ways to have people get along with each other. The thing that rather separates me from Obama, is I'm also highly motivated by loyalty... so sometimes I just don't care about finding a way for everyone to be happy, "You hurt my friend, and now I'm gonna make you regret it evil " that type of thing. Though it's not very often that I get to that point...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:20 pm
endinglight
Well my good man, I suppose I could see myself as Obama... maybe with the weird "uhhhhh" think he does xd

I keeeeed I keeeeed, though, it's an honor to know that someone who has been around for so long both likes me, and approves of me being a mod. biggrin

I know what you mean about the muscular versus acrobatic thing. I based it off of my real life body though XP I was a varsity wrestler all through highschool, but I never got heavier than 120~ or so pounds, and I'm a mere 5'4". With even a t-shirt on, you wouldn't even be able to realize I was rather chiseled (unless you were looking for signs like veins and such...). I decided that I was "compact". XP

Though interesting you would describe me as "Obama like". I actually maintain the equivalent attitude while roleplaying. XD
So I'm always looking for ways to have people get along with each other. The thing that rather separates me from Obama, is I'm also highly motivated by loyalty... so sometimes I just don't care about finding a way for everyone to be happy, "You hurt my friend, and now I'm gonna make you regret it evil " that type of thing. Though it's not very often that I get to that point...

XD Ya I always wanted to be a mod since I joined here...their was an election in 2009 but I lost DX actually tough Grandy said he would have hired me but their was enough mods as it is. Even Draco voted for me. (Back then he worshiped me XD)

In RL I'm kinda like my rp character XD I'm a martial artist. I'm on varsity Football as a sophomore. I have a permit. Indian. And have a great life XD. Also no I don't have Storm Blades instead I have a katana XD  

KiroMishima
Crew

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 pm
Katana are mexcellent... to say the least wink
Yeah, I used to swim competitively, and played some good competitive soccer too. Great life, freshman in college, white (like none other XP), eagle scout, and 19 (recently).

With the way things are now, I'd definitely vote for you as a mod smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:31 pm
endinglight
Katana are mexcellent... to say the least wink
Yeah, I used to swim competitively, and played some good competitive soccer too. Great life, freshman in college, white (like none other XP), eagle scout, and 19 (recently).

With the way things are now, I'd definitely vote for you as a mod smile

XD your like the only person I know who is in scouts and is in college. My dad made me quite when I was 9 because he thinks the scout master was a *****. 2 years later he was arrested XD

O_O your like the 5th person who said that. Thanks for the support man! : D  

KiroMishima
Crew

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:38 pm
Oh goodness, I'm not "in" scouts, I "was in" scouts. They cut you off at age 18, and then your stuck with what ever rank you managed to get to at that point.... I got my Eagle when I was 16 and then basically ignored scouts after that XP

*****... not fun.... and shame you missed out on scouting...

It's totally my pleasure my good fellow. I simply calls em hows I sees em wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm
endinglight
Oh goodness, I'm not "in" scouts, I "was in" scouts. They cut you off at age 18, and then your stuck with what ever rank you managed to get to at that point.... I got my Eagle when I was 16 and then basically ignored scouts after that XP

*****... not fun.... and shame you missed out on scouting...

It's totally my pleasure my good fellow. I simply calls em hows I sees em wink

Oh...XD I never got passed Bear scouts due to that but I did get 5 bobcat badges (They were like the best badge)

And ya I have got complimented by him for quite a while now he thanked me when things got hectic due to bandwidth problems and I help settle down the commotion. I just showed the youung tamers how to battle old school and they liked it XD.

He also complimented me for volunteering a whole lot. I want to post a petition about me being a mod..but I feel really nervous...like what if he rejects me again....it'll feel awkward...  

KiroMishima
Crew

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 pm
Don't worry about it man. It really boils down to how much help he actually needs. If the mods are active enough to handle things, then he looks for active people, he can trust to be mods. (requirements that you easily fill)

In short I'll recommend you to GW, and he'll most likely agree. If he doesn't then you'll be on his mind when he needs more help.

Okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 pm
endinglight
Don't worry about it man. It really boils down to how much help he actually needs. If the mods are active enough to handle things, then he looks for active people, he can trust to be mods. (requirements that you easily fill)

In short I'll recommend you to GW, and he'll most likely agree. If he doesn't then you'll be on his mind when he needs more help.

Okay?

well alright man tell me what he says because I can make a petition for it and I can like make banners, reasons why I should be one etc....

Thanks man your a real help! : D  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:00 pm
In case you didn't know... It's all done... it's been done for a while actually rolleyes

The art that is sweatdrop

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces