Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:58 pm

Aisling projected her thoughts again, "....difficult now....to trust.....brother....you....hurt Adam.....confused....by your actions...."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 pm

saito said
"who will protect you if Beelio found you Adams not here i will i talked to Adam he said for me to protect you until he comes to get you"

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:00 pm

Aisling materialized.

"....protect.....me?......*sighs*....everyone who....protects me....gets hurt....wrong perhaps....for me.....to asks for help....."

----------------------
Opal's puppet strings pulsed, "Soon the broken puppet will have her strings."

As Opal took another step her heard crying. She followed the crying to a little girl no older then ten perhaps huddled in a doorway. Opal approached the girl and knelt down. Tilting the girl's face upward Opal said plainly, "Lets play a game."

The young girl seemed dazed and confused. Opal pulled out an innocent looking doll from her bag and handed it to the girl. Then Opal took the girl's hand and left towards where the puppet strings had pulsed the strongest.

"Where are we going?" the little girl sniffed staggering along.

"We're meeting up with the puppets," Opal replied.

"P-puppets? Is there a puppet show?" the girl asked. "Will mommy and daddy be there?"

"Yes...," Opal replied, "...Mommy and daddy will be there..."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Adam lightly slapped Dougal's face, running out fo ideas. he had never been much of a doctor. he would kill people or rbing them back to life, nothing else.
he blinekd. bring them back to life.
to do that it involved giving them energy. Dougal wasn't dea,d but it was worth a try.
hoping that he wouldn't someohow kill the poor boy he rolled up his sleeve slightly and extended a finger, placing it gently on Dougal's bottom lip. he tried to focus on transferring some of his energy over to the young demon.
gradually hsi finger glowed and some energy transferred across into Dougal. in response Adam began to decompose slowly, the skin faidng away form the finger that touched dougal, and agian exposing teh side of his jaw/teeth. He withdrew, looking for a repsonse, hoping it had healed dougal or at least given him some extra strength.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:22 pm

((Aww.....I feel like someone should give Adam a hug.....))

Dougal's eyes fluttered. He could see a dark hazy figure over him. "A-Adam....," he manage to choke out. Dougal tried to sit up-too quickly and recoiled in pain. "W......what happened?......I remember....Opal then......" Dougal's head throbbed and he rubbed his forehead.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:32 pm

[aww lol btw your av looks very smart moon. Makes me wanna dress my av up all festive. I finally bought myself an advent calaender today so i’m in a Christmassy mood-haha :3]

Adam gave a sigh of relief.
“Just relax, were safe up here. You were...how shall I say...possibly thrown through a wall and then exploded. But it’s all good.” He laughed, his black humor surfacing as it so often did. While the laugh was perfectly jolly the gaping maw that the decomposition had made of one side of his mouth turned it into something altogether more unsettling.
“Opal..what that her name?”

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:58 pm

((Thanks-I always get into the Christmas spirit after Thanksgiving is over for some reason. I look forward to seeing you avi.))

Dougal gave a small smile-laughing was still to painful.

At Adam's question he responded, "...yeah....O-Opal.....a puppet master.....and.....loyal puppet to Beelio...." Dougal winced in pain. "....sorry....about earlier....I guess.....I'm pretty useless...lost our little plush friend too.....," Dougal smiled a bit and chuckled slightly, a stream of blood ran down his chin.

((-note-Dougal dropped the plush outside the church when Opal dragged him away. I forgot about the little guy and went back to edit him in.)) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm

"It's alright, you did well." Adam siad almost paternally and used hs sleeve to wipe of some of the blood he sighed.
"I don't know how to fix you up. I suppose only time wil work. try to rest some."
he looked out over the city, his eyebrows knitted in thought. Opal loyal to Beelio, and then Gabriel turns up...the last time they met hadn't exactly been a cheerful event. Waiting patiently for a nailed-up human to die, witnessing gabriel's own quiet grief, while all the time being absolutely ashamed to his core of his damned state in front of the angel. He'd hiddne inside his hood for the entire long process, but when it was all over Gabriel had looked him in the eye, and smiled - actually smiled ofr god's sake! it made him all the more ashamed, but at the same time he was happy. There wasn't a judgemental bone in Gabriel's body: he didn't depsise the demons, he was just waiting patiently for the demons to return back home to Heaven.
Adam wished he felt the same. But he depsised the demons. With such bitterness in his heart he supposed he'd never return home. even now the gunshots he had heard and the people who had been kileld, and the half-broken Dougal made him think only of revenge.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Dougal looked up at Adam, "....there really...isn't time to rest.....is there?.....You really should....just leave me here.....and catch up with your human.....really.....I'll be fine......" Dougal staggered to his feet.

((They're on the ground right?))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:18 pm

(rooftop-lol)

Adam mulled this thought over.
"look, i'll scan the area while you rest. stay hidden in case opal returns. i shall only be a few minutes."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:29 pm

((That works too.... ^_^))

Dougal nodded in response and sat back down. He tried to search the energies again for Aisling but the pain was still too great.
----------------------------------------------------
"Are we there yet?" the little girl asked.

"Soon," Opal replied flatly.

The pulse of her strings grew stronger. Opal could make out two forms in the distance: one a ghostly maiden and the other.....

"Saito," Opal said in a whisper.

"Huh?" the girl said.

"I think you mommy and daddy are up ahead," Opal replied.

"Really?!" the girl exclaimed in excitement. "MOMMY!! DADDY!!" she shouted.

The figures in the distance turned there heads towards the child.

Aisling's thoughts went to Saito, "....who....are they?...."

The little girl tried to run to the figures in the distance but Opal gripped the girl's hand harder.

"You're hurting me," the girl said-confused and frightened.

((I've created such a wicked little creature.....I don't know whether I should be proud or horrified at myself....lol))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:34 pm

[im lost]

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 pm

((Ok....ummm....Saito and Aisling were conversing...somewhere...never gave an actual location-just somewhere outside the city......then Dougal and Adam did some battling and conversing with other characters -such as the new half demon, Opal-her profile is somewhere....who is now making her way towards Saito and Aisling......)) I'm so terrible at explaining things......
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:41 pm

"Sweet Jesus. If it weren't a war zone before I'd say this has turned into a war zone! It suppose this is what I imagined the apocalypse to look like." Lilith laughed nervously as she watched the scene unfold as she raised the slain demons and soldiers that hadn't been turned into dust.

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:22 pm

"Actually Gabriel there are about twice as many demons then Angles. Or have you forgoten all the souls that god has condemed. As far as I see it you angles are doing nothing to stop us. We are the ones that have over run the humans. While you sit on your clouds. Just watching. Watch as we concure this gateway. Then watch us over run your gates." Lazarus said as He ordered the Berserker to charge. Renten and Nikoli opeded fire. But the bullets only bounced off.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games