Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 pm
Vence all the while had stayed back, his sword drawn in case he was attacked. He knew better than to fight something without knowing anything about it. In this case, he was fighting an immortal being apparently named Gluttony, who called himself one of the seven "sins." That was all he knew at first. Now he knew this guy was fast and was an expert at using weapons. And with eyesight one-hundred times better than humans, and ten times better than elves, how could he stand? Unless...what about a dragon's sight? wasn't that supposed to be better than elves?

Before he could test it out, though, out of nowhere, Renten appeared, sitting on the throne. Six portals opened up and six others stepped out. The other six. Not good.

He waited for everyone angry replies to be finished, before speaking, his calm appearance decieving. Vence was actually quite nervous. Not fearful, though; no, he had no fear. But maybe that was a bad thing.

"What is the meaning of this? I remember you saying we had three days. This is only the dawn of the second. Or did that agrement not say you could interfere, along with this gang of immortals?"

He took a few steps forward, placing himself in front of the group, and let his sword hang by his side. He hoped he looked like he was not intending to fight. He wasn't, but they might think he was only playing an act.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 pm
((that's perfectly fine ^_^))

Orla was a bit hesitate for a brief moment but then gingerly gave him her hand. She also bowed her head in greeting, "My assistance was little, Lord Athanlor."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 am
"How do you fight an enemy even the gods fear? How do you stop an imnenit threat. A force that within a few thouasnd years will be smart enough to destroy this wrold 10 fold over. You use even the god's if you must." Renten answred. "Read the fime print it never said we had to let you get help. We said we wouldent attack the kingdom for 3 days but we never siad anything about the other empires. We never agreed to let you send your distress call. Why because we have the power. We have the upper hand, thats why. Do you know what sets these immortals and I appart from you and all other humans? Its simple we knowingly admit to my sins we knowingly continue on into the lands where even the gods fear. We knowingly do what we do in order for this wrold to live on.
So ill ask once more turn arround go home and die from old age. I grant you that where ever you decide to go the plauge will not follow." Renten siad as he stood there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:26 am
Craban snorted in disgust. "I'm sick of your bullshit. You're cowards, simple as that. You won't allow us to get help because you're threatened. You don't even want to risk that you might loose. If you're so powerful than you should piss off and let the war run it's course in a full out battle, as it's inevitable. But no- you hide behind the plauge and your 'sins', like goddamn cowards."
he laughed.
"I am not afriad. I know my strengths and weaknesses, and I accept it will probably lead to a premature death, but you know what? At least I will fight in true battle. The drow wish for a true war: tehy woudl never resort to such petty boasting, and you're even overstepping them. Look at you - descending to the sludge heap of mortals, preaching of your supposed superiority to win whatever petty gains you wish. You're pathetic."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:54 pm
"I second that, except maybe without the language," Vence said, grinning a little at Craban's open anger. He had every right, as did all of them, but he hoped Craban could control himself too. He didn't want a fight here.

"Having power is meaningless if you use it for your own gains. Do you know why so many revolutions and wars have broken out through time? For ther very same reason as now. We defy your power. We defy your attempts to control the lesser people that wish to lead their own lives."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:33 pm
"Funny this is comeing from a man that killed his wife. And yet you seek help have you ever thought of what might happen if humans were to lead the other races into the war. Do you not see how devistateing the war will be to them? Have you not thought that just because one race looks like you means they owe you a favor. Have you thought of the fact that man must stand alone it is the only way to prove their worth. You are worst then i am I only need one race to go into war while you wish to drag in others that have no reason to head to war. This is what humans and other races do they claim to need help yet take the credit when the war is over whats to stop their pride from getting the best of them and turning while the other races are weakened? Not all humans are as foolishy noble and kind hearted as you. Only once you see how the wrold works then you will know that kindness and nobility is only a dream in this wrold evrey one is born with sin. No one is pure for a being cannot last long in this world. You kill with out thought. how many Drow have you slain? how many lives have you claimed. I know how many I have and I regret claming them yet you have no remorse for those lives you ended. If you had you would have long ago gone mad. Think about this for evrey one life you end you ruin the lives of others. The other races know this it is only humans who know no bounds. That is why they are immortal they feed off the collected sins of man. The races of elves and dwraves dont kill for pleasure only to defend and survive." Renten said as he took a few steps closer. " If you wish to show such rage then do so you are only helping wrath. So now I ask you Craban do you think you can kill me? Ive kept my life from death 2 times already. Do you think you have what it takes to do what death could not?" He undid the cloth that held his armor together Now he was fully exposed only protected by his slevless shirt. "Come on be a warrior and fight me."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:50 pm
"And your war will massacre all races, so don't turn this goody-two-shoes spin on me. The genrocie of one race is unacceptable. The other races would only fight because they choose too - because what you are doing is wrong. But you can't facethat. You're too scared that they will offer their help, because it contradicts your little speeches."
His grip tighetend on his daggers and he twirled them, studying Renten.
"I remember when we trained together, Renten. I don't know what happened to you. You're a monster now. If I fight you I know I'll die, because you -kiddo- are not playing by the rules."

He held his ground, however, his hands down at hsi sides but his daggers still armed and ready.

"And please - don't presume you know what I think. I feel the weight fo all thsoe I killed in my heart somewhere. And you know nothing of what my wife did to me." He smiled and nodded over to the sins. "I can perhaps count off every single sin into my personality, but I never claimed to be a saint."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 pm
Renten smiled and said "If the other races help then they will violate the treaties that we have set up with them the lands the humans took from the elves will not be returend to them the Drwaves will not get what was promised to them. and the Drow will declare war on all of them. If you want to fight me then Ill give you all the advantages you can have." He put his hand up to his eye pulling it back down. A red sphere floated in his palm. his left eye returned to normal. "goddess hold this for me. Lust. come here and take my blades." Renten said. the goddes made her self visable taking the sphere. Lust caught his swords. Now I am un armed and no longer have Nyusica. "Anthor advantage." He said as he pulled a black blind fold out and put it over his eyes. He made sure it was tight. "Now then lets see how well you fight if you best me Ill pull back all drow forces and revert the Pluage. And Ill disapere from this wrold."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm
Craban reagrded him uneasily. he seemed genuine, but he obviously knew his abilities were outstanding if he was willing to withdraw.
So Craban kept his knives, even if his opponent was unarmed.
If he beat him, teh offer was too good to reject. it was wirth teh risk. he didn't even glance at Vence when he answered.
"Alright. What happens if I lose? Will you kill me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:27 pm
"If you lose you can try again but what diffrence will It make. You can try again and again. There is no penaty for loseing. But you better make sure your up to it." Renten said as he stood there/  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:47 pm
"Just wanted to make sure I had the running away option." Craban said with a laugh. he paused, tried to force any hestitation and lingring images of the old Renten form his mind and then sprang forwards to test him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm
Renten closed his eyes focusing on the enegry waves Craban gave off as he moved. The vibrations gave him a clear picture of where Craban was. He waited till he was in range  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:59 pm
Craban twisted to the side and struck out with one dagger, readying the other for when Renten would almost certainly block it. His cloak swept through the air - an obvious sound warning, but he hoped it's movement would also be disorientating.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:04 pm
Crabans movements were clear. He reached out catching his wrist. Pulling him in slaming his elbow into his chest. with one swift move slaming his eldow into the back of Crabans neck. he moved to the side as he fell  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 pm
Craban gritted his teeth against the blow, but as Renten released him and moved to the side he continued his momentum to forwards roll back to his feet. he instantly jumped to the side, trying to blot out and ignore the dizzy sparks of light that had poped in front of his eyes at the neck blow and kept on moving. He unhooked his cloak and threw it at Renten, dogded to the back of Reenten while throwing a knife and then thrust forwards with his second knife.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games