Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:35 pm
Zain raised a hand and waved slightly to the group, staying silent.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm
"have you cooled down a bit?" Sam asked Zain  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm
Zain shrugged, leaning up against the wall and remaining sit quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:31 pm
She continued to where ever they were going.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 am
occ://going to be gone most or all day im sick ........  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 am
((I return, and I didn't even kill anyone out of spite or anger for such a monumental cockup! heart ))

The doc wandered across the bridge to the village, he'd been away for some time on an emergency call, a patrol had run into some trouble in ruins to the west, two were immobile and the others were hurt. They were resting up in a safe area, and would likely return in a day or so.

He'd even gotten some real practise with his rifle, he'd been surprised when it almost felt as if he'd never put it down. Still, there were important things to think about now. He handed the guard on duty a souvenir from the trip, a baby's storybook, since he'd been monitoring his wife's pregnancy for some time.

On to the commissary to replenish supplies, and then to the map room to check and update the area he'd visited as necessary.

Finally, he returned to the gate and asked them to call for the others that would be going to the facility, using the village broadcast system.

((Mission effect: Campaign progression, mystery bonus if successful. Minor personal loot available. Weapon resupplies: none, what you take is what you have.))  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm
Zain looked at Doc, "Most of us are already here."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm
After cleaning the mess that was his home Reev set off once again to meet the others.  

FatPeoplesOrbit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 pm
Sam looked down when he heard the doc call to the guard. "well you have impecable timing doc we might need you here in a sec." he said oce he got to the top of the watch tower with Sophi and Seraph.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 pm
The doc looked up at Sam, and nodded with a pleasant grin. "I always am, it seems. Sorry I took so long, special circumstances, there were people dying."

He shrugged. "Well, I grant that's not so 'special' any more, but this was something I could prevent, and so I had to. Hippocratic oath and such, you know how it is ."

This was of course an old-fashioned attitude, and a principle he was only able to keep to due to his 'privileged' life. Still, he'd always figured that if one has the option to be a better person, why not take it?

"Please state the nature of your impending medical emergency."

Ha, that was a good like, he'd have to use it when sighting his rifles some time.  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 pm
Zain looked at Doc, "Well are we gunna get outta here or stand around all day? I mean don't get me wrong, making swords is great fun, but the fact I can make one and still be here on time is kinda sad."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:35 am
Reev walked around the area just passing time until the mission started.

After a while he noticed some people staring at his prosthetics. He ignored it for the most part, and aside from the occasional 'freak' comment no one really bothered him.

"Their just not smart enough to build their own," He thought to himself with a smirk as he looked at his best creation so far. "A few more parts and I'll be able to make the skeletal structure for the next model"  

FatPeoplesOrbit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm
"....well forget it we need to get this mission under way and Zainie boy here is getting pritty impationt" Sam said jumping down from the tower  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:02 am
" So Sam what now?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 am
The doc pointed to a ridge on the mountains with his rifle. "I kind of figured it'd be best to follow the high ground most of the way there, so we can see what's coming?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff