Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Navo laughed at the bunny girl then looked at Sophie murring happily to her kiss on his neck"Alright, go do your thing"he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:08 pm
"ok! Hey is there any large property that is unused?"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Navo blinked then rubbed his chin"there is an empty lot next to the cafe, am sure I can purchase it and see if I can attach it to the cafe"he called out from his office...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Sophie walked in just as some customers poured in.

" Wow so many of you."

" Yes our friend bought a tiger sculpture from you? She told us to check out your shop."
A fox spoke to her.

" Yes and what would you are your friend's like to look at ?"

It was a group of male anthros A fennec fox, Cat, and a crow.

" We'll my friend's here need gifts for their girlfriend's me I don't have one,"
he looked at her grinning.
" O how nice I just dropped off a present to my boyfriend."

" Ohhh sorry."

" It's ok. Now look around and let me know what you'd like."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm
"Oh how great! I can't wait!" she was happy her dream was near to completion  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Navo blinked and poked his head out the cafe door looking at Sophie's shop noticing the Male Anthro's his hair standed up on end threatening. His eyes grew and angry dark. He tried calming himself but like all males the instinct was bubbling heavily in him. The scent he was releasing let everyone in the cafe know that he was about to burst if anything set him off...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Sophie turned back around looking at the fennec.
" Hey calm down. Sorry I'm just taken."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Navo looked at the bunny girl"take care of the shop Ill be right back"he said and went across the street to Sophie's shop. His hair was standing on end still the threatening scent still being released into the air"Oh hey Sophie I brought you some coffee for work"he asked and handed her it. His eyes tense...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 pm
" Thanks," she looked at him her eyes flashing scared.
She turned back to the fox. " Hey um don't you want to buy something? Your friend's seem to be done."

They placed some objects on the counter

" $150 please."

crow

cat  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:17 pm
Navo was trying to calm himself, he had issues with controlling his rage. It wasnt something he tried to control but once it was released he couldnt stop himself...  

wolfbanebaxton

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:18 pm
She kept watch of the store as told. "Hmm..ah! BOOKS!" She entered the back of the coffee shop to find the greatest of books in the world. Such as(do not ask why i put this i was bored) Hairy Potts and David Copperfield. She began to read Hairy Potts as she watched the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 pm
" Woa It's ok I know she's taken."
Sophie walked to him and hugged him " It's ok love calm down." She kissed his neck " Nothing ti worry about see?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm
He seemed to calm down, his hair went flat and his eyes returned to their normal light color. He nearly seemed to black out in her arms, panting heavily"took to much out of me"he said weakly...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:33 pm
She took the guys money and shooed them out of the shop. Locking the door she sat him down on her couch in the bank.
" It's k just relax. " " And you said I overreacted," she giggled a bit.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 pm
Navo looked at her still panting"I know, am sorry. I have a.... anger issue"he said rubbing the back of his neck"Never thought controlling my instincts were going to be an issue"he sighed...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games