Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:04 pm
(my dear the fire and water elementals have yet to do anything and they are yours to control.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:13 pm
(( i though they where knocked out .. o__o " ))

Fire and water ( damn cant remember names)) where fully recovered snapping out of the daze they stood adjacent to their brother and father.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:16 pm
(my dear a daze is something completly differant that from being knocked out.)

"so the daughters finlly desided to join in on the fun a." Dean said looking them over. "it's a shame we have to kill you, you all look so nice together" the continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm
Naberious looked at his father "thats it I'm doing it"

"No" he said "Damn..can't..see"

Naberious put his hand in the would..a slight glow appeared as the poison left fathers body going into Naberious's "Did it"

Fathers sight returned "Idiot"

Naberious used the last of his sight to make a last ditch effort, hitting the mistress with a power almost equal to hers, he fell don after words passing out  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
the heand Mistress flew back a little landing on her feet. "well that was unexpected" she said wiping of the dirt that had gotten on her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:25 pm
Fire and Water glanced at Naberious.

Then looked back at THEM Fire eyes glowed a raging color and as for water blue enema ted from her body.

Their powers combined and sent a beam spiraling towards Dean piecing him and slicing his arm off. Irreparable to be repaired.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:27 pm
((UGH! I could have done that XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 pm
(( snooze u loose! LOL ))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:36 pm
the Dean looed at where is arms use to be. "well thats not nice" he said looking back at them

"well looks like i just have to kick the s.h.i.t out of you" He said moving with lightning speed he moved behind fire and gave her a round house kick to the face he followed up quickly with 5 rapid kicks to waters chest. then moved away keeping on the move so they could not hit him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 pm
" Fool that won't hurt us."

They just stood their like nothing.
" Hmm has no one ever told you not to hit women?"

They turned into elements and disappeared."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Father cracked his neck and stood "Damn it..your killing my son...hurting my daughters" his eyes turned black, his skin darkened "And almost killed me" he looked at them..he look like a demon "A HAVE..HAD IT!" he boomed, shaking theground, an earthquake apeared, magma seeping out, the shadows came to life attacking, a storm appeared the rain like an acid

((Lets wrap the epic fight up?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:43 pm
" Finally father. I wondered when you'd go to pull power!."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:54 pm
"hm looks like we speent to much time hereEad Mistress said looking atwhat was going on..

"i would have to agree with you there hunny" the dean said appering right next to her.

...we wont be able win at this rate we should make a tatical reteat for no...and get me some new arms" the Dean said looking over at her.

"good idea hun" the Head Mistress said lookng back at him "but lets just make sure that we alt least acompished something." se said moving with lightning speed to where Naberious laid and stabed her sword in him for good measure then dissapeird along with the Dean.

(hey i got to get off for awhile sorry my roommate needs the comp...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:35 pm
Father waited till they where far out of his area to stop "Ok, You know the drill, I pass the poison to water, water, youpass the poison to fire, fire, you pass it into someone..fire your the fastest..hurry find someone" he passed the poison from naberious into water
Naberious layed there..completely out of it  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Water went blind and fel to her knees
" I hate this part."

Fire raced and found a person of malicious nature she knocked him out and took him back.
She placed her hands on water and the poison escaped into and then into the man  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games