Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:17 pm
"Sorry..for about two weeks" Seaph walked over and picked Narun up,putting him in the chair and patting his head
Live you freaking submissive deer, live" he laughed "But seriously, non other than the walkign or little things"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:34 pm
" Greatt.........."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:41 pm
Seraph sighed "It not that big of a deal considering I haven't done THAT it almost six years"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:43 pm
User Image
Narun twitched a little dazed"no... physical... activity"he mumbled in his sleep... He twitched as if he were dieing...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:23 pm
Seraph sighed and easily slapped Barun "Its ok man!" he said with a more dominate tone now "You can wait for sex..damn"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:43 pm
Apachi caught the excape pod that had the vixen in it with his new MS
"are you alright mam?" he asked

"do you think im alright??" she replied to him.

"what do you want me to do??" he asked

"if they will not give me the prototype back then i want you to kill them all." she said in a very calm voice.

"yes mam you do realise that my pay will go up for this though?" Apa said.

"just do your job and dont worry about the money" she replied.  

Apachi_Suraki

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
Narun woke up and skipped off toward a window, he looked out at the clouds that were hiding the ship. He rubbed his chin and for a moment thought about the good times he and the vixen had spent when he was enlisted in the military....  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:56 pm
Seraph watched Narun "Your strange you know that? anyway, we're here" the ship cameto a slow stopp at the store "Lets get your stuff, Linda watch Seramiphia and the ship"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image
Narun looked at Seraph and went into the store, he spoke with the shop owner and went into the back as he got the repairs done"please wait out here"the owner said. Narun groaned in pain and yelled, the process of attaching an arm wasn't a painlessly it was quite painful...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 pm
Seraph sighed, being a hitman, he knew what this was like..his left leg, however, that wouldn't be told to anyone unless his leg blew off, he sat and waited  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:14 pm
Seramiphia stayed on the table and sighed
" It hurts to much to move."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:16 pm
Linda was staring off into space defragging her harddrive, and bored also  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:20 pm
"mam i have picked there ship up on radar...... there docked what do you want me to do?" Apa asked the vixen who was now back in her ship

"take out there engines and show them we mean buissness but dont kill the prototype we need him alive"she answerd.

"yes mam" Apa said aiming at seraphs ships engins and fireing the satalite cannon on his new MS back and open fired hitin the engines.

((new MS))
User Image

((new MS with the satalite cannon in use))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:22 pm
When the ship shook Linda stopped defragging "Man the gun!" she yelled running to the BI gunand getting in, she jumped in it and fored at the MS, hitting it barely sometimes  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:23 pm
Seramiphia got knocked off onto the floor and grunted " Owww..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games