Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:07 pm
"Rise, ARGOSAX OF DISSPAIR" Jhon shouted, the argosax had transformed into a angelic creature form, his chakra had grew in a incredible amount. S' sensed his aura, it was only one desire in him, kill.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:07 pm
Oichi looked at the argosax ashes "Don't tell me...He's regenerating!?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:12 pm
"The chakra of the phoenix was usefull" Jhon said, S' asked him "What is that thing?", "It is the fallen angel" he said...

E' looked to the argosax, "His power may have no limit, we must be carefull and et out of here" he started to retreat...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:12 pm
............... so u changed from light to darkness............. i can do the same *pulls out Retribution* both these swords are the swords of heaven and hell and Redemption is the sword of earth the mid-world *pulls it out* .......... now face the 3 world swords  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:27 pm
In a fast move, the argosax dissarmed Ryoku and let his sword just behind his head, "You foolish boy, all humans shall vow before the emperor" with his other hand he punched him in the stomach...

S' finally exhausted, his chakra was putting his body to the limit, he kneeled and Jhon kicked him in the face...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Aka stretched out her leathery black wings and took off. Each secondd the chakra became more intense. Akata came just in time to stop Argosax from punching Ryoku in the stomach. She grabbed the demons fist and held it tight."So your one of those sons of bitches who keep messing stuff up..."She growled and withdrew Oblivions Embrace from its sheath.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:30 pm
thank u nee-san i owe u one and now *picks up the swords* its my turn  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 pm
S' landed in the floor, he was exhausted... "Come on, move..." S' said to himself, he had reached his limit... E' tried to aproach him but a energy avoid it, Jhon looked and saw the argosax fighting against Aka and Ryoku, "What a pitty, they will die" he said, coldly...

"It doesnt matter how many you are, the result will be the same" the wings of the argosax spread, sending a incredible typhon against both of them...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:02 pm
Aka stabbed her sword into the ground to keep herself from flying back. She gritted her teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:07 pm
"Sensei, we have to do something" E' told her, S' was at point of defeat, Jhon aproached him, "So Sparda, how would it be, fast and mercyles..." he stabbed S' in the stomach, he shouted of pain, "Or slow and painfull"...

The argosax looked at Aka, "Valerius pet, what are you doing here, and were is your master?" he mocked with her, the he rised his hand, "Phoenix sword, come to me" a sword came from his arm...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Oichi nodded "and we have to do it fast!" she said quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:34 pm
S' tryed to lift his hands, but the pain was to sharp, he shouted as the sword came down his body even more, "This will be your end" Mundus told him...

E' had created 3 clones, "I hope this works" he made a rasen-shuriken and launched against Jhon, "Take this" he broke the barrier and aproached Jhon...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:22 pm
*he glanced at Jhon* u under estimate me *with high speed i disappear and reappears with all 3 swords embedded into the emperors 3 most vulnerable spots, then i chant an ancient powerful sealing spell that seaed the emperor before*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:01 am
"Fool" Jhon dissapear and appear next to the Argosax, the movement was so fast... E' looked and saw Ryoku instead of Jhon, he couldnt stop his attack, neither Ryoku, they clashed in a incredible explosion...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:28 pm
"My master is dead!"Aka spat. "Suzuka arise!"Aka called out and a phoenix rose from her sword. It screeched at Argosax.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games