Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm
(Caryas… Stanza four line three and four… they don’t rhyme… *RAGE (if you do not understand rage look up the meme rage face.)*)

Akirinth nodded grimly; suddenly it faltered and fell to the floor. A bright light flashed and Akivir lay on the ground with Kalrinth standing above him. “Wait my queen, please; I want to fight, as does Akivir, my love. But he is weak from our binding, take him to the dragons, they have shown us much kindness throughout our exile. And while I am still in this body, maybe after this is all over we can travel to the spring. I can become whole again.” Kalrinth said pushing Akivir’s body over to the elf queen. “I’m staying here; I’ll be the steed of any who will need me.”

Meesha nodded and made Akivir levitate using her new powers. But she knew that in this body, that monster was still inside her, waiting for its moment to destroy everything. Something was strange, why was she supposed to marry this fairy Prince? Hadn’t father severed our alliance years ago when they suspected us for stealing their princess? And why did King Icemaw turn me to that boy? Did I ever meet him; he looks familiar, and his voice? All these questions spun through her head as she walked into the opened portal, into the familiar non-plane of existence. “Ralph, after this we must fly to Imehreth I fear for my people, we must prepare. After that I must go to the fairy swamplands, and find this prince.” She set her jaw squaring it.

Lamkit closed his eyes, “Meesha, It’s me, I’m the fairy prince.” He said in her mind. “I’m right beside you as well. Meesha?” He looked over at her and grabbed her hand.

Meesha felt the boy grab her hand gently and she heard Lamkit’s familiar voice, “Lamkit!” She yelled in her mind, “Where are you? Wait, are you the boy?”

Lamkit nodded for an answer, “yes.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:08 am
Icemaw smiled grimly. "Now you understand Meesha, queen of elves. You and Lamkit where destined. Trak sought to interfere by marrying you at a point, but found more strength in death. But you may prove to be valueable soon enough..." With a wave of his hand, they stood in the Nether. The swirling black and purple hue of nothingness surrounded them. But they recognized Icemaw, and bent to his will. "If it weren't for me, the creatures here would tear you apart. Now, to Tre'ashiin, the dragon temple." With a nod, the place became the dragon council room. Seeing the arguments around them, Icemaw took his warhammer and smashed it against the ground, letting out a brilliant flash of white. There now stood a rather large marble throne, and a garden of life around it. "Dragons of all! Bronze, black, green! Listen! Long has the true king of dragons been missing. Since my rein as Vainquisher the Frostwing, the dragons royal bloodline was cut. Now, the true heir to the throne is here! Ralph of the Ancient Pact! Listen to his words dragons. If any dare oppose them, then you answer to Icemaw, Guardian of Life, Arcane Master, and The Nether Lord." Turning to Ralph, he nodded.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 pm
(ruggaboo, when you said RAGE, it made me think of Fugin off of final fantasy 8... ever play that?)

Ralph immediately was surprised as to what had just suddenly happened. he shruddered when he saw all the prying eyes staring at him. "uh..h.." the crowd before him coughed and whispered. suddenly, he found the strength to speak, his eyes ever forward.
"my fellow men...I know that you may not know who exactly i am...or where i came from... or why you should trust me. but it is as said, i am the next heir..." he paused for a moment. "heed my words... war is at the doorstep of what we call home. that is not here, or there... but the world we live in. Rathos, as i speak, is growing with power...immense power that no one person in the world can ever hope to defeat. know that you and i are never alone, know that we prevail through the greatest strife in history alone! Know this, I am Prince Ralph of dragons, and i will not allow the forces of evil to lay a finger on those close to me. Dragons! Prepare for war! Prepare for the final battle for everlasting peace! just promise me one thing as a king... do not die... not a single one of you. That is a direct order! NOW MOVE!" his awe inspiring speech gave way for new openings in history, the people of dragonkind cheered and yelled as loud as they could, all of the warriors running out to prep.. he turned to icemaw. "i must do what is right not for my people, but the world." he nodded, "it is almost time..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:14 am
Smiling, Icemaw looked down at Ralph. But once again, his face was that of sorrow and a deep depression. "My youg Ralph, you shall do great things. If ever Pheonix returns, you must make her understand..." Turning again to Lamkit and Meesha, the King of Anduria walked toward them and took a knee. "You two are ment for this. You always were. Never have i seen such a bond between a man and woman. Though you may not know you love eachother, you will in time. So, for now, look at this as a stragetic move," With a small wave of his hand, two gleaming rings appeared on each of their hands. "Go now Meesha, take you and the fey into a war. I must do one more thing before i can join you..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 am
(FTMOY. By the way, if i don't get on very often anymore its because of me being busy with my boyfriend. yes, thats right, i dont want any crap though.)
Cthulhu was silent. "Engrath, I can't put your strengths to use as I would have wished. Nor would that have been an appropriate course of action." He turned away from Engrath, then spoke while facing the woods. "I am not going to comply with this prophecy out of total obedience, Regius. We are equals. And you, the one in the cloak, you used to be K'eychei, therefore I know this sudden change of heart wouldn't be without reason." He turned back to Engrath for a second. "If you wish to nullify the debt owed to me by Leonardo, go with Sortai and Idarkoth to the northernmost island, the one that holds the Northern Tower. From that tower there is a gateway to every known realm, even that of the nether. While the prophecy speaks of you losing the body you have to Teka Runite, I doubt that will be the case, as I'm sure you're in control." he turned to Regius. "Come, Regius. We have to do our part, however grudgingly."

Sortai sat still, silent. He looked at the form of Engrath, and the fact that he had changed his shape to resemble Teka from the five years previous unnerved him. He doubted there was much he could do for Teka, but maybe... Just maybe.

Seth and Isaac were crouching outside the gates, awaiting Skrem to give the signal from above. Acha had ridden out on a horse, distracting the guards along the top wall and the few wyverns and bottom feeder dragons that surrounded the castle. K'eychei was nowhere to be seen, and this seige was looking good. That is, until the Book of undeath, the one given to Seth by Regius, twitched beneath his shirt. He looked down, removing it from under his clothing. It twitched again and sprung open, the pages inking themselves in to where they flipped. The page they stopped on began to produce words.

"It is not here you are needed. Go with Skrem, Acha, and Isaac to the Elven Capitol. There you will each stand as generals in the armies against the nether." Seth was silent for a moment, then had an idea. "Hey. Isaac, you need to get Acha. The Book doesn't lie. Skrem and I will take control over one of those sentry dragons, and when Skrem gives the signal, we'll lead out another one for you and Acha."

Brigham, with one more pull, climbed atop the tallest tower in Haelwrath. He sat atop the tower, looking as far as the eyes could see in any direction. Ruin, desolation, torn lands. This was the place he once called home. He knew that the majority of his army had been defeated, but that it still lived on, hidden in the mountains not far from the village where Commander Sortai had been born. He sighed as he surveyed the once grand kingdom. "So many hopes, so many people, lost to the void. And even now, here I am trapped in this castle, where neither king nor dragon is for me to end it with a struggle."

The cloaked man nodded. "As it is, I've given up my dragon form for this current one. My name, the one I shall go by, is that of the ancient one, the one I passed on to my sons, the original version of the one born by the current Dragon king. You will call me Raulphe." He strode along as Icemaw, Meesha, Regius, Cthulhu, Lamkit, and Ralph departed before turning to Sortai and Engrath, the only two left in the clearing. "Engrath, your destiny is your own. While the prophecy calls for Runite to return to his body, it does not have to be so." He turned to Sortai. "Whether or not Engrath chooses to join you, you will journey to the Northern Tower, because it is there you can reach the nethers."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 am
(Yeah Caryas! GET SOME! (No, im not making fun of you XD))

Smiling, Regius accompanied Cthulhu through the portal. As they stood in his forge, the Blood Demon, no matter how human he looked, still have a fearsome image to his servants. "You! Bring me that sword! NOW!!" He yelled to an undead smith. Slowly, the skeleton handed the blood red blade to Cthulhu. "Much better than that toy you have been using..."

With a final look at the dragon he was going to hijack, Skrem nodded. "Time to finally get this done..." With a point of his hand, the explosion of lightning went off. The attack on Haelwrath had begun.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 am
Ralph nodded. "...Meesha... let's head to the infirmary, for Akivir. i want to repay him as much as i can for all the help he did not have to give me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:37 pm
(Sorry guys, my computer died so Yhea...)

Meesha nodded, looking at the ring on her finger, and over at Lamkit, he did not look like a small fairy. "Come on." Akivir floated silently behind them to the infirmary. "Ralph, I need you to bring half of your army to Imehreth, the elfs have stock piled much armor for all kinds of beasts." Meesha turned away from Akivir as he slowly fell onto the bed.

Lamkit touched Meesha's hand and kissed her cheek. "We need to leave now."

Kalrinth hopped over to Sortai, "You are a friend of the queen, I shall be your steed. You will need me." Kalrinth looked at Sortai with her soul entering eyes.(kinnda like a horse)

Meesha tapped Ralph's shoulder, "We must leave, we can fly, or I can open a portal."  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 am
"are you sure...? nobody knows when the enemy may strike... and i don't want to be caught with half an army..." ralph put his hand on his chin and closed his eye for a thought. 'an enchantment from the faerie's armor may prove well in battle....'
"...lets make it quick though, once we have our armor, the dragons come back, we must not waste another second."
"...no nurse is to leave this room until this man is no longer bedridden... that's an order."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:50 pm
Engrath growled at Cthulhu's words, "It pains me that I must accompany this whelp, destined to die, but by your command, I will do so." He approached Sortai but stopped a few feet from where Sortai was sitting, "Hurry and mount your dragon. I wish to be rid of this burden quickly.

(I bet Yvansi's sulking around somewhere right now....)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 pm
(Stupid jerk's being a jerky jerk with his jerk face... he said that Kalrinth won't be needed... but Oh she will be... oh she WILL BE!!! *goes crazy*)

"Thank you for trusting me so much Ralph, I'm just glad I don't have to feel your sweaty palm anymore." Meesha giggled. "lets go," She said quickly kissing Akavir's forehead. she walked outside and opened a great portal, on the other side of the swirling golden ring was Imehreth, the city of the elfs. It's high spiraling towers and golden cobbled streets. "C'mon then, through the portal." Meesha stepped through not waiting for anyone else. A staff apeared in her hand and she banged it down on the paved street. A hoard of elfs came running, elfs of all ages. "My people Much has happened, in the time I have been gone! Andrec my brother, dead, I bathed in the spring of power, I died. Ralph, the king of dragon's had found my soul trapped in a blade, all thanks to Akivir, an exile, no longer. My people, I know, so much to take in but i am back and I am now fully elf. A war is beginning, the dragons are involved, and they are on our side! My people, I'm also married now, many of you know Lamkit, he has become a prince of fairies. He is my husband, this will break our feud! I am opening a portal to their kingdom, they will come and we all will prepare for battle!" Meesha yelled, trying to cover all that had hapened, opening another portal to a marshy swampland, with many bright lights swirling within it.

Lamkit walked through this portal and immediately came out again thousands of winged creatures, from humans to bears, of all sizes. "To WAR!" he yelled and the fairies busled out from behind him, all but one passed him. An old man tiny wings and a twisted crown atop his head. He grabbed Lamkit's shoulder proudly.

(I don't remember what color I used for him originally, sorry.)
The king walked up to Meesha and Ralph, "My highnesses, is there any where we may talk without all of the dragon's elfs and fairies? My head is in a flurry." He laughed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Satisfied that all was accomplished here, Icemaw walked out of the throne room of the Dragon Temple. Gripping the warhammer tightly, the King of Anduria sighed. Finally he had seen what the world had become. A corrupt, twisted land that the only hope was a small spark. Facing a statue of a giant dragon, Icemaw put his hands upon his weapon, bowed his head, and began to mumble. The statue first began to glow white. The faint white though became a vicious black, and parts of stone started to fall away; showing etheral dragon scales. "Maleficar the Shade, be released!" He yelled. The statue shattered, revealing a large etheral dragon. "Gather the Nether dragons for war. Aid the physical beings in this time, and i shall unbind you from this world..." He said in dragon speak. Nodding in understanding, Maleficar faded from veiw. Those you saw the spectacal did not noticed the winged human creature fly off.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 am
(( Hmm. Caryas, you need to clear up the subject of your 'explanation.' Some people think it's me you're referencing. ))

Sortai looked at Engrath, his eyes showing contempt. "Who are you?" he whispered, more to himself, before turning to Idarkoth. Raulphe turned to Sortai and held up a hand. "No flying this time, Sortai. i'm afraid you're going to have to go with Engrath by land to the northern coast. Then you'll travel by ship. idarkoth, being of shadow dragon descent, can't go into the sacred land. He'll accompany me to the Nethers through the only other way. You and Engrath will journey together." Sortai turned to Kalrinth. "Listen, birdie, Meesha needs you more than i do. Go to her, tell her I said to repeal your exile." He turned and looked half grudgingly at Engrath. "I'm ready."

Cthulhu took the sword and looked it over with distaste. "Mmm. it is a fine blade, but not to my liking." Holding his original sword in one hand and the jagged black blade in the other, he slammed them together. A shower of sparks and a cloud of black miasma emerged, and the blades forged, becoming a straight double edged blade, black and red alternated along the edges, with spiked tips. "Much better." He frowned as a sudden explosion was heard. "Haelwrath. It's being seiged." he looked down at the ground. "Regius, bring the attackers. They could be of use to our part of the war."

Seth saw the lightning and ran forth as Isaac ran away to get Acha. Once he reached the gates, he touched the Book of Undeath and the gates rotted away before him. Regius hadn't left all his secrets protected. He stepped through the hole in the wood, turning each guard before him into a quivering heap of rotted flesh, and running towards the main courtyard where Skrem would come with the two dragons.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:59 am
Ralph nodded over at the fairy king. "yes, lets step out for a bit." he spoke over the crowd to let the others hear him. there was a nice quiet clearing that ralph had found. " now that we have all been united... what would be the next plan of action?"
ralph felt a little embarrased about being called a king, he did not look old enough... even though there is no age limit.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm
Regius nodded. "Very well Demon King. Be ready though; if they have stones enough to attack Haelwrath, then we should be cautious..." Stopping, Regius knew who was attacking. Seth, and the book of Undeath. "Then my plan worked..." He smiled as he dissappeared in a explosion of blood.

Skrem walked into the dragon pens. Seeing two dragons, he noticed them still wrestling against their bonds. They were newly converted, not yet willing to serve Cthulhu. "Sharg'iol!" He yelled as he cast a calming spell over them. The dragons calmed as he released their bonds, and ushered them towards the courtyard.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games