Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:34 am
Raptor shook his head "but i dont want to stay!!!" he said but Aieori was already gone "oh man, but she's here!" Raptor mumbled to himself angrily  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:11 am
Tsurara snuffed at this as the hybrid being spoke. Still outraged, she put down the remainder of Lowri's tent, considering she may not need it anymore, and lay down on all fours where she stood.
Aloura's staff had long since faded as she listened to the story, not knowing what to make of it.
So, where is this dragon, Paradisity, that you speak of, Lowri asked, sitting up slightly as she folded back her wings. Perhaps she could help us understand.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 am
rouge looks at his friends confuesd. he did not know what was going on he him self was a halfing and he knew it part dragon part elf. "whats going on you guys?" he asked them as he put his sword away. "i go in to the forest for just a minut to take care of something and when i get back every bodys going nuts." he says as he looks at his friend the winged blue wolf.

sam takes sky and thay go get some food that cant be found and sam gets her self a phoenix egg where sky goes and buy a nice gryphon tracker,her find her perents. thay both head back to the inn after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:22 pm
"Um.............." Cody frowned and mumbled. "I don't know, that way, I think..." he pointed to the general direction of which he'd come from. "But I was on a hurry when I came here." he rubbed the back of his head apologetically.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:35 pm
Lowri's ears purked up a bit, as she heard a voice, another telepathic being. The gem on her head glowed as she listened to the voice. The voice had lost connection, and she couldn't find it to speak to it, but it mentioned Cody.
Cody, was it, she asked.
I think I just found this Paradisity. Her connection is weak. You must not have heard her, she told you to run, Lowri said in a distant voice. She said that she can not come to you, she is ill, but you need to get away from this place, she relayed the message looking up at him with intent eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:03 pm
"She said all that? How come I didn't hear her?" Cody asked, distressed. "But... I... I'm not running!" he pronounced. "I'm staying here to do what I came to do, and that was to protect THIS guy!" he pointed stubbornly to Sortai. "I don't care if that big dragon is coming this way, or ANYTHING. I'll go back and check on Paradisity only after he's given up!"  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:49 pm
Sortai raised his hand. His eyes closed, then one split second later they weren't his eyes any longer. Someone much older gazed out at the group. "Perhaps I can explain better." He said. "My name was Kiun. I was the last of the White Mages. I attempted to fight off Idarkoth, the demonic dragon Cody mentioned, but I failed and was killed. Once I died, the light I held passed on to the only living descendant of the Mages. Yes, the boy you know as Sortai. I don't have much longer in this world, so I say this: The fate of the world lies with those in this clearing. I cannot overstate that. Please... I will leave some of my knowledge with the boy, but.. Cody.. Protect Paradisity..." His voice faded and Sortai's blue eyes returned to his face. He looked around, then shook his head. "I am endangering you all. Me being here is putting you all in danger."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:53 pm
Seth raised his eyes to Anath, standing as he drew his sword. "I serve you not. I serve the one who's task I failed." He said with a scowl. "I care not who could perform the task better than me. I was easily outnumbered six to one, and the human changed at the last second. He became one of the White Mages."

Idarkoth roared. Enough. Silence. You have failed, but that is to be expected. The human now possesses a power he can not yet control, but he is still no match for me. He then turned to Anath. Your servant had better serve some sort of use for me. I dislike enlisting the help of humans, and this one is lucky I didn't tear him apart the moment he showed up empty handed. He turned to Seth. You will be punished, but I have an interesting idea of how. Anath, choose the humans fate.

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:18 pm
Aieori appeared swiftly behind his master, the hood of his dark cloak pulled over his head as to hide his eyes. A small, wicked grin slid across his face.

"I assure you, you won't be disappointed..." he paused. "Me? Decide his fate?" Anath asked, caught off guard by this. He pushed up his glasses and thought quietly for a moment. "The punishment for failure is death, quite obviously." decided the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm
Idarkoth smiled. Death for failing in the face of being extremely outnumbered? Surely you aren't so cruel. There are worse things than death. Allow me to elaborate. He turned to Seth. Human. By failing, you realize I could kill you. And yet you still wish to serve me, and even returned to tell me personally you failed. In return I will spare your life. But you must in return offer me your immortal soul.

Seth raised his eyes. He appeared to think for a quick second before he nodded. "Take it. It is a hindrance to me anyway." He dropped his sword to the ground, then spread his arms. "Go ahead.

Idarkoth roared as his wings spread. His jaws opened and his head seemed to shoot forward for Seth. Yet instead of devouring the human, his head seemed to pass through Seth. Seth recoiled as a bluish transparent light left his body. Idarkoth proceeded to snap his jaws around the light. He turned his eyes to the now pale, crimson eyes Seth. He seemed to have no breath, or show any emotion. You may sit. He said and Seth obeyed. He turned his gaze now to Aieori. You will remember how you drank the blood of a calf to sign yourself to my will? Your masters have a new task for you. Failure will result in death, or something worse such as the ritual you just witnessed.

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 pm
"No problem," Aieori said confidently, sticking his tongue out, the cloak still hiding his eyes. "Whatever it is you wish."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Aloura gasped as she heard Sortai/Kiun speak. "You're one of the white mages now," she asked in wonderment. "You hold power that I cannot even begin to try using," she said as her wings drooped and her tail flicked back and forth.
Tsurara had remained unmoving for the eniterity of this happenstance, only listening to what was happening. "No danger can be worth losing a friend," she said wisely, as if she had been around for thousands of years. "If you are in danger, then we all are. We stand behind you all the way."
I agree, Lowri said. Whatever this evil force is said to be, it cannot withstand the power of five mythic beings and a now white mage.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:30 pm
Koda was having a fair amount of amusement running through the corridors with Nadiva on his back. Nadiva knew this as Koda began to run in longer, faster strides with ever bound. Nadiva watched his tail flow with them, longer than she is tall, when she heard footsteps. She turned to look in front of them, as she saw her father turn a corner not too far away. Nadiva grabbed on to Koda as he skidded to a sliding halt in front of her father, as declawed cat plus polished tile floors is not a good mix.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:37 pm
When they got to the inn raptor stopped them from getting into the rom by making himself bigger and large enough to block the door "can you wait here please for a minute?" he said, sliding his body into the room, closing it straight after him, after a few seconds there was a crash and someone squeling  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas