Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:42 am

And when will that be?

A question she thought rather then spoke.

A woman at the register spoke in a loud tone so anyone in the back could hear. "10 minutes until closing."

Koko opened her bag slightly and glanced over her purchase. As long as I keep the reciept.... she thought glancing over the small piece of paper in her hand. I can always return the dress later.... Although the damage to her wallet wasn't that bad.....it was really no damage at all. But still.....

She stared down at the purple dress in her bag-torn between being sensible and secretly happy that Drake pushed into buying it....especailly after the earlier event in the evening. Grace had always commented that Koko pulled off purple well. A faint-brief smile appeared on her face but soon faded.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am

Drake smiled, hoping that Koko liked the dress. he was intrigued to see what she would look like in it, but he doubted that she would ever wear it - at least not in front of him. he glanced down at teh time, impressed that it was still accurate, and then popped the back off to have a loook at the workings nside. Clocks had always fascinated him in their intricacy. He waited patiently for Judith, watching the little cog wheels turn.Time...he hadn't decided whetehr it was a friend or an enemy.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:20 am

Koko noticed Drake studying the time piece so intimately. "Is that your new treasure?" she asked trying to pass the time.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:50 pm

After another moment or two Judith appeared in the front of the store with a small bundle of clothes tucked under her arm, she smiled at Drake and Koko then noticed they were waiting for her.
Quickly she paid for her purchases, also with stolen money, then turned to the two.
"Well I'm ready." She said, pleased with her purchases.

[I've got a friend moving so I may be sparse this week. I feel kind of bad since it seems like I'm gone a lot lately.]

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 am

[no problemo wink ]
[haha got the 2nd preview of the 'pimpin' sketch up. Hope I've not destroyed your characters XD http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Pimpin-Preview-pt-2-138632118 ]

Drake smiled as judith appeared.
"Good good, let's get going. Where's our next destination?" He turned and headed for the door, clsoing his watch and pocketing it in his jeans. he then looked over at Koko as he shrugged the wristwatch off to get rid of later.
"You could say that. I used to have a pocketwatch a while back and I lost it, i've missed it ever since really. Gotta admit i have a weak spot for 'em."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 am

((Judith's chest is bigger than Koko's.... sad lol. Nice job-especially on the clothes and hair.))

Koko gave a curt nod as they walk across the parking lot to her truck. "We're going to the other side of town where there's a store open 24 hours a day," she replied while unlocking the truck. She then paused and waited to allow the others inside first before getting in.

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 am

[Well I did make it a point to make her curvy since she was a dancer in her past life. xd The clothes look really good too. ]

This time Judith ignored regular curtosies and climbed in first, making Drake walk around to Koko's side to get into the truck.
"That sounds good. We can look at more technology stuff, I was curious to see what was new as well."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:52 am

[tee hee. glad you both like :3]

Drake nodded and steped to the side with a huff as Judith pushed past. he knew he had it coming and couldn't help but smile. He moved around and climbed back in the truck.
"yes, i'd like a look, though my funds are getting low. I should really think about opening a bank account or something."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Koko followed after Drake into the truck. She made no comment immediately about Drake's mention of lack of funds. She had already assumed she would be paying for at least one of them-just hopefully not something too costly. The engine hummed to life as she started the truck up and head to the other side of town. It only took about 15 minutes to get there by managing to not hit every red light. The Wal-Mart was in view and she pulled into the fairly large parking lot. There weren't many people here at this late of hour so she was able to get a close parking spot. She then killed the engine and got out and waited for the others so she could lock it.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Drae got out and looed at the wallmart. It was bigger than he expected, but seemed to be pretty much just a supermarket.
"I thought these places only sold food?"

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:34 pm

"No, they sell almost anything people need," Koko replied. "They have food, yes. But they also have clothes, hygeine products, electronics, and so forth." Whenthey were at last out she locked the doors to the truck and ventured towards to door. The greeter was elderly man who smiled and gave her a shopping cart.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Drake nodded and sidestepped so as to avoid being given his own trolley and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"right. convinient. Where's the electronics, then?" he asked, wondering if Koko had any specific shopping in mind to do before that. He imagined that places like this were her lifeblood when she was confined to darkness and still trying to live a relatively normal life. It seemed that the more time he spent with her, the more his body and mind ached for nromality, or at least stability. maybe it was unhealthy for him.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Koko paused to recalle the area. Electronics wasn't one she often visited. "I believe it's towards the back," she replied. "You should be able to follow the main aisle and find it that way."

((be back if a few minutes.....How's life being back at school, btw?))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 pm

[kk. Good, my flatmate had a houseparty yesterday and we all dressed up. So I was prancing aroudn as a cat in a feather boa, depositing feathers EVERYWHERE. heh. Much fun(and slight drunkenness. apparently cider doens't get me drunk, but schnapps does. go figure). I also found me a mini group of sci-fi geeks to hang out with too biggrin Tomorrow morning i'm registeirng for my hoistory course and uni starts properly :3]

"Uh-huh. What are you planning to shop for?" he asked casually

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

((lol-that would have been something to see....a mildly drunk dancing cat girl....with a boa))

"I'm not looking for anything specific," Koko replied. "I may pick up some dog food and look over the gardening supplies. Other than that-not much else."
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games