Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm
Bradley chuckled and walked with her. "Next class is Public Speaking. Where we get to learn about speaking out loud to a crowd." He said shaking his head and sighing. "So I hope you don't get too bad."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 pm
"public speaking? But you are speaking to me publicly right now! What useless classes you have." She said not understanding what he meant.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 pm
"Don't blame me, blame the school system. These are required classes." Bradley said shaking his head. "Here we are the public speaking room." he said opening the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm
She shook her head in disgust, still feeling as though it were somehow Bradley's fault that the classes were so useless. "So who is the teacher for this class?" she asked as they were walking through the door.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:19 pm
"Looks like you two just made it." Dr. Tartile said to them. "Sit we have a lot to learn today. How to organize the speech, how to present it, and how it is normal to be nervous to speak." He said writing down information on the board.

"Him answer your question?" Bradley said to her sitting down and starting to copy his notes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm
"I suppose so." she whispered sitting next to him and crossing her arms. "I don't have to take any of your silly notes do I? Just like a human to make things ten times more complicated than they are supposed to be." she said under her breath.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:39 pm
"You are in the class so it's up to you." Bradley said shrugging. He kept writing as the teacher went on about the important roles public speaking had in society.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:45 pm
She seemed puzzled, "I thought I was only following you around?" She said quietly. It had been so long since she was in school and quite simply she had forgotten how to work certain things, she would not tell him that until the day was done and he could show her.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:48 pm
"Nope you are enrolled in classes and it's free since masters can't trust slaves at home alone." Bradley said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm
"I hated school before... I think... and you are putting me back into one?" she said in moch anger. "Fantastic." She said folding her arms and leaning back.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 pm
"If I have to go through it then you do too." Bradley said keeping up with the teacher annoyed with all they were learning on the first day.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm
"Fine fine." She said leaning on the desk and looking at him lovingly, "Tomorrow." Reaching up Adelline touched his shoulder, not to be loving though at this point, but to look out the window, something about the scenary below bothered her. Since she couldn't figure out what it was she let go of him sighed and went back to leaning on her hands.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 pm
"Tomorrow what?" Bradley asked her confused. "We're in the today not tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 pm
"And today I am saying that tomorrow is when I will participate in your useless class participation quests." she said cleaning her nails.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:44 pm
"What was that Ms. Bradshaw? Care to tell the rest of the class and pay attention." Dr. Tartile asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games