60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm
Sam flashed his fangs devilishly and returned her kiss with interest. When she pulled away from him he smiled. "i was born a Lycan. For most of my life i was in my wolf form. That was until I mastered my human form that my mother gave me. She was human of course but back then we wolves and humans sort of got along. We each stayed in our own tarritories. So you could say I made my change backwards, from wolf to human." Sam nuzzled her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 pm
Viktoria laughed as Sam nuzzled her. 'Backwards huh?' She looked back at him and then said, 'Windbag was a human and Dad was a wolf. A purebred at that and then he "disgraced" his name and title by getting dear old mom pregers. Granddad wasn't to happy with him. Until an heir came out of it. I was human until I was 3 months old. Then to my mother's horror I turned wolf..... right in my crib.' She laughed again. 'Could you imagine the look on her face? Anyways dad came back and then claimed me as the heir to the clan. Rather a shock for mom thinking she got a human child. I ended up being fully turned my fith birthday. I was a painful night.' She was then lost in the memories. Smirking a far away look in her eyes.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 pm
Aveira walked into the main hall again a bit of blood on his shoulder but that was all. "Ready and gear everyone have them in positions." He called. "I will not have this battle take place in these grounds we will meet them half way and leave some guards to make sure nothing happens here. Our numbers at the moment seem small but with our strengths if you fight in small groups we can take them out solo if need be."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 pm
She smiled at her mom "thats good, to bad it takes so long though. . " she sighed and slid back into the chair. she was honestly tired but that wasnt going to stop her from doing wat she knew she most. her thoughts fkashed to Aviera and her heart acked.
"Trisha why do we hate vampires so much" and she did she could feel the anger and hate buring in her heart at the thought of a vamp draining another innocent person and she let in show in her face. "i mean i know why i do, they kill innocent people, and they hate us for killing them. . so i gues that was a stupid question, but i just feel there could be hope for us to live in harmony like if they only drank from animals and we didnt kill them unless they harmed somone. . . " she knew she was risking alot saying this. "but i guess then id be out of a job" she laughed half heartedly.

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm
Trisha just waved her hand at Bella. "What? Like that fool Vondel? He was weak and he didn't even fight back because he thought we could come to a peace agreement. He could have killed every one of our stealth group. He probably even knew we were coming for him. Butas you see he died as well. I will not let those bloodsuckers live any longer. Its time for everyone of them to die." Trisha slamed her fist into the arm of the chair for enphasis. She hated Vampires above all else.

Sam nodded, remembering his first change. "Hurts like a b***h the first time around. The good thing is it gets better from there. Soon it will be as easy and quick as blinking. At least when you live to my age." Sam laughed as he added an old man accent to the last part.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:18 pm
well atlest she wasnt been drug out to be shot. "yeah your right." Bella agreed. "am so restless is there anything i can do?" she didnt no if she could handle her mothers presence much longer  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 pm
Hikaru held him close to her, not wanting to ever let him go as she did so as she whispered to him "i love you grimm, i don't want to see you ever get hurt.." pulled back just enough to give him a kiss, still holding her body to his.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:22 am
Trisha smiled and nodded to the door. "you can go and prepare the ammo for the coming battle. Im..... glad you came back child." Trisha said this very quietly and soon turned around to do paperwork.

Grimm nuzzled her hair and returned the kiss in ernest. He didn't want to leave either but he had too. The call to battle was to great for him to ignore. "I cannot promise you that I will not get hurt, but I can promise you that I will come back for you. I will not die." Grimm held her close, the only thing he had ever loved and that loved him back.

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 am
Viktoria laughed at his old man coment. 'Exactly how old might I ask?' Viktoria teased, she waited a second and then said. 'How old do I look to you?'She wondered if others knew her true age. Still she held on to Sam's hand and started moving toward Aviera. She stopped again and sniffed. She could smell blood. 'Odd..'She thought 'I didn't think there would be blood.... Wait Vamps mansion... Nevermind.' She shook her head her mind in a far off place.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Hikaru stared into his eyes "You talk as if I wont follow you into battle.." She said as she continued to watch him carefully "Your not going to leave me behind Grimm.. it's your battle but i'm here to help you now.." She said as she held him close still "Your not going to leave me behind while you go off to battle." She said, her voice sounding finalized, she wasn't going to give in on this.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 pm
Bella simply noded and excused herself. she stocked the ammo but it didnt take long and all she could think was ' one of these bullets might be his. . . . ' she could feel tears brimm in her eyes. she locked the door to the small room and cried. she had done alot of that lately wich was odd for her becuse she never used to cry not even when they beat her or took her toys or banned her from friends. it had hurt but she had simply pushed it from her thoughts.
but this, this was killing her. eating at her slowly imaging Aviera withering in pain. she nearly screamed but she slapped her hand to her mouth and made no noise. she couldnt stay here much longer. but maybe she could nose around the labs befor she left. . .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:56 pm
Sam just laughed. "Im to old to care about how old I am. I remember fighting Vondel at one point in the Wolf Wars, and that was a few hundred years ago. The Vamp royaly kicked my a**, but still spared my life. I thought he was weak, for sparing me. But now I have come to appreicate his mercy. I wouldn't be here to find you if he had ended my life that day." He smiled down at her as they finely made it to Aveira and to the war party. "We are here and ready Aveira, ready to fight by your side." Sam dropped Viktoria's hand unwillingly but shipted all the same in what seemed to be the blink of an eye. His form was now huge. Long slender fingers ended in claws as he waited for Aveira to give the orders.

Grimm stiffened, but soon gave up on even trying to convince her otherwise. Like she would listen to him. Grimm chuckled as he killed her stubborn mouth. "Fine. We will battle alongside sech other as one. As it should be. We should go now. Trisha has already moved to the human worriors now." Grimm finely widened his mind to touch the other human minds when he reconized Bella's mind. What was she doing here? But he did not have time for that. He needed to go to the humans quickly....  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:42 pm
Bella wiped her eyes and ghousted out of the room and to the labs. she begain to look through files on a computer there really didnt seem to be anything there that she didnt already know. 'dammit' she turned the comp off. she stud up pushing in the chair. 'i wonder were they could be keeping it . . . ' she left that lad room and walked down the narrow hallway. there were few people about and non really took any notice to her. she made her way back to Tavara.
"when do we make our move?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 pm
Viktoria laughed and nodded as he dropped her hand. She watched as he changed. She tilted her head then shifted herself. She was a sleek silver thing with golden eyes. She was not a huge wolf but she had the advantage of being smaller. She looked at Sam and then moved over to her clan. She was surrounded by the wolves that were not patrolling.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers