Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:58 am
Kirk look pleased.
"Good, I hope so. This is my issue and I've dealt with it. Hopefully Starfleet will accept that."
he leant back, visibly more relaxed and pressed the tips of his fingers together.he smirked as Shern spoke of his weapons..
"You have me very intrigued. How can I possibly be in any worry for our ships' safety when you speak so candidly about your weapons? Your a sly dog, Commodore. It'd be a pleasure to fit any weapons you give the Enterprise."
he then tilted his head slightly an thought.
"I believe we have a chance....the Klingons are what worry me the most. Nero's already shown his hand. we know exactly what he wants and pretty much how he wants to get it. the enterprise is perfect bait to draw him out. We destroyed him once and we can do it again."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:06 pm
McCoy finally awoke from his nap and felt rather refreshed. He felt even better since his medical bay still seemed to be in working order. He stood up and stretched. Perhaps a quick walk would loosen up his joints.

As he strolled down the hall he recalled Zepatos earlier escape attempt and thought he would visit the poor fool.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:12 pm
Zepatos was noddinga sleep when he heard someone's footstepps. he blinekd awake, blearily and for a moment he felt a little buzzing in his head that indicated another lifefrom. Like all of his sixth sense abilities it disappeared as soon as he tried to focus. he supposed that's why the religious monks and nuns had training back on his home planet- they'd actually be able to use the skill.
he gently eased himself away from Jinx and left her leaning against the bed, before standing up and walking over to meet him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked quietly, though he was pleased to see him. "you're not itching to give me a physical, are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 pm
"Sorry to disappoint you but no," McCoy replied in an equal quiet tone. "Just needed a walk and thought I would come see what happened to you after that little stunt you pulled. I see they gave you a baby-sitter......or are they hoping she'll eat you maybe?" He smirked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:22 pm
Zepatos smiled.
"nah, she'll probably lick me to detah though." he galnced back at Jinx then returned his eyes to McCoy.
"i'm to be her teacher, apparently. Uhura's hoping that if i behave doing that you guys might let me out. I, uh...I decided I'm not going to escape. If I can, i want to try and get a job here."
he knew it sounded completely foolish and he'd probably laugh at him, and scratched the back of his neck.
"stupid, i know."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:30 pm
"I've heard worse, but if Kirk can become captain after the stunts he's pulled there might be some hope for you," McCoy reply. "But if it does happen you won't be working in the medical bay. Can't have you distracting my nurses."

He glanced at Jinx. "So how goes these lesson?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 pm
he laughed, though tried to suppress it to a quiet snicker.
"don;t worry, I'm probably more likely to kill someone then cure 'em anyway."
he leant agaisnt the glass.
"Going well if very slowly. we taught her body parts and how to count today. I hope we can get some system going so she learns faster. it's difficult to tell how intelligent she is if we can't communicate"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 pm
"I might be able spare a small area in the medical bay for such a thing," McCoy replied. "A moniter could be used for imagery aid and I would be able to moniter her brain activity ."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:50 pm
Zepatos grinned.
"that's be great. we could work with that. i thought about maybe giving her some kid's show sot wtah too, since they'll talk slowly and simply and stuff"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:53 pm
"Great.....kid shows," McCoy mumbled. Just what he wanted to listen to. He sighed. "I'll see if someone can dig something up."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:56 pm
"heh, you'd think you were never a child." Zepatos commented. "remember the bright colours? the laughter?the nursery rhymes?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:00 pm
McCoy shrugged. "I just remember them as annoying now," he replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:04 pm
Zepatos sighed.
"admittedly they do numb your brain a little as an adult, but jinx'll find them useful. And besides you'll be busy doing doctory things"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:11 pm
"I suppose so," McCoy replied as he tried to think of what part of the medical bay this could be set up. Jinx stirred in her sleep and stretched out  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:16 pm
Zepatos sat back down with a slight yawn.
"Do you ever do anything but work?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games