Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:14 pm
Though within that lies the clause that such a thing is only applicable if there are no other higher beings (such as Sephiroth, JENOVA, guild captains, mods, robotic puppets, talking cats, etc.) under which to be subject to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:21 pm
24349215576:3583 sub-section 252 paragraph 753 Jehobo will old the ability to ignore any parts of this contract Jehobo finds it useful to do so with

oh yeah i am the master of the imaginary contract.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:03 am
Saerenna
Oooh, oooh, bodyguards! I get Zakai! And um... probably some other people. xd

And are you saying that I'm not entertaining?

Sweet! I get to be a body guard!*victory dance, gets some sunglasses, stands behind Sae-chan*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:23 am
Hmm... I need a President-like laughter. Kya ha ha has already been used, and I refuse to use Gwa ha ha. So... I'll stick with...

Sephihahahahath!!! Whoo, would you all look at my awesome, sunglassed, fangirl bodyguard!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:32 am
*stands around looking cool* I'm gonna buy sunglasses!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:33 am
Yeah, you'll probably need an extra pair or two. Who knows when one could get crushed... or stepped on.... xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:35 am
*hides my sunglasses* ninja fufufufu  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:03 am
crying *gets mop dejectedly*  

KiyaraSabel

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:04 am
*pets furry's shoulder* It'll be mostly all right...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:06 am
But the messes...I know how bad they are...I made most of them gonk  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:33 pm
Jehobo
24349215576:3583 sub-section 252 paragraph 753 Jehobo will old the ability to ignore any parts of this contract Jehobo finds it useful to do so with

Ah, but you didn't read the fine print! twisted if you look closely...

Jehobo will old the ability to ignore any parts of this contract Jehobo finds it useful to do so withUnless Ermak dictates that Jehobo must do so anyway.

you really need to be more careful with those contracts... didn't you notice the pretty borders and unusually large periods??  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:38 pm
furry1337otaku
crying *gets mop dejectedly*

Hey, don't diss the mop. That was Cid's mop y'know. You should feel honoured. xd Unless you would like me to replace it with a Sae-brand mop. But those are mass produced and might cause mako poisoning if use is prolonged. And judging by the mess... it will be prolonged. Don't worry, you said it yourself, you'll just be mostly cleaning up after yourself.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:08 pm
Ermak Lorde
Jehobo

Jehobo will old the ability to ignore any parts of this contract Jehobo finds it useful to do so withUnless Ermak dictates that Jehobo must do so anyway.

you really need to be more careful with those contracts... didn't you notice the pretty borders and unusually large periods??

you forgot to read the extra fine print in between those 2 sections Jehobo Has the right to become ermak at any point in time that he so wishes besides i could ignore that section if i wished which i do  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:09 pm
Jehobo
Ermak Lorde
Jehobo

you forgot to read the extra fine print in between those 2 sections Jehobo Has the right to become ermak at any point in time that he so wishes besides i could ignore that section if i wished which i do
Silly silly silly... you STILL missed the borders didn't you? the borders state and I quote: "In order for anyone to 'become' Ermak they must first syncronize their auratic signature with the brude in question as well as pass a voice, eye, blood, and finger print test." And that's only the swirly on page 23423565 section 221404-580388 xp xd  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:22 pm
oh you mean that swirly i just accidently put white out on?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games