Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 pm
Mira nearly gagged at that realization and came to a sudden halt "Go back to the apartment and get a shower and I'll get some cloths...Maybe that's why people avoided you so much."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:54 pm
Oblen raises his hands up. "Woah, woah... I don't even know how to work the shower."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:48 pm
Mira sighed slightly "Fine, we go get the cloths first then we'll go back to the apartment and I'll show you how to run the shower."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 am
He smiles some with a nod. "Alright... I'm guessing where we are going they sell robes?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:27 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Robes?You mean clothing store?We'll go to the mall and look around until we find something you like or that fits."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:35 pm
Oblen shrugs. "As long as it covers me, I could care less what it looks like." He said rolling his eyes. He doesn’t see why people cared so much about something that just hides their body... some girls also pay more for clothing with less material... which he thought was very odd. People also pay a great deal for something that was worn by someone else, that he guesses was famous. It was as if the famous people could wipe their a** and sell the item they used to wipe it and people would buy it. He would ask about these things now, but couldn't think of some way to ask.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:04 pm
Mira giggled quietly at his response.Then when she caught the look on his face she busted up laughing "What on Earth are you thinking about that you would make that face to?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:16 pm
Oblen shakes his head some, his face reverting back to normal. "Well, in short... I was thinking that your fashion is odd."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:51 pm
Mira smiled slightly and raised an eyebrow "My fashion?I'm just wearing jeans and a t-shirt...How is that odd?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, yeah... but I was more thinking of how people tend to buy things just because someone else advertizes it." He said looking around at passing people to spot several things of dislike and shakes his head.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:17 am
Mira grinned slightly "I guess then I'm one of the lucky few who don't do that.I tend to set my own fashion trend." She smirked slightly and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Oblen shrugs. "I guess then you could say that I do too... now where do they sell robes in this town?" He asks looking around as he walks.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:17 pm
Mira shook her head slightly and smiled "This way.." She started walking up the street towards a large clothing store.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:29 pm
Oblen smirks some as he follows up the street.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm
As they neared the store Mira looked over her shoulder and cocked an eyebrow slightly "What's the smirk for?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games