Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uxmal Jungle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 am
Soquili Name: Torrin
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Torrin is slow xD He's not very good at sticking up for himself. He's also very quiet but a gentlemen like his father.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? At the moment I'm looking for someone who looks good with him, edits being a plus. This will be a fling only since Torrin has future lifemating plans with Gaspard.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: fling
How do you want others to contact you?:pm  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Soquili Name: Aiyanna
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Generally sweet and good-natured. She has a strong commitment to family and friends, though she love adventure in the skies beyond all else. In the end, she always returns to those she knows. When something doesn't go her way she is prone to a bad temper, but it passes usually without much incident.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Aesthetics. (I'd prefer another winged soquili, though unwinged may still ask! Color-matching is sort of important, edits are not important.)
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:40 pm
Soquili Name: Aezys
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Aezys is a hard hearted individual, distant and prone to suppressing his emotions. He's born of less then virtuous stock and while he doesn't reject it, he does not embrace it either. He walks a lonely path between two worlds but sees little cause to veer from the blade's edge.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Someone to guide and walk with him. He has the potential for great good or great evil but does not, as of yet, have a reason to devote himself to a particular path. Appearance is also important - I would like the mare, should there end up being one, to compliment him nicely.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling or Lifemate, depends
How do you want others to contact you?: Private Message only.

***I never received a cert with name and temper.***
Name: Aezys
Temper: Cold

Also: I don't RP soquili but I can plot. =3
Looking  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 pm
Soquili Name: Teldrassil
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tel is an adventurer. She loves to protect and help people.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? someone that matches her, and will go on adventures with her
Fling or Lifemate?: either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  

Jinx Creed

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 pm
Soquili Name: Priya
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Priya inherited her easygoing nature from her father, and her adventurous streak from her mother, much to Indu's amusement. She loves wandering the forest and surrounding grasslands, searching out other Soquili and trying to make friends with just about anyone she meets, even if her attentions are unwanted. Curious to the point of sometimes getting in over her head, Priya can usually wiggle her way out of it eventually, but would never turn down an offer of a rescue...especially if it meant meeting a new face.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Right off the bat - Anyone cruel or malicious need not apply. X3
I'm looking for a grounded and solid tempermented soq, someone that Priya can turn to and lean on when she needs them. Breed doesn't matter too much, though I'd love someone winged she can fly with. Coloring doesn't much matter either, though looking good together is always a plus. XD
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, but the lifemate option is open as well.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games