Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm
Bomani shook his head. One should do for now. He looked over at Chione, then motioned for her to lead the way back to his room. He had no idea, personally, that he was reading, or attempting to read, a children's story...all he knew was that it was a story.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm
"Okay, then let's head back." Chione took his hand and then led him out, informing the guards about their borrowing of the scroll. "Bomani," She began, looking back at him, "if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to read that?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Bomani looked down at the scroll, then at Chione. It embarrassed him a little to not be able to read...he was the only one he knew at the palace who couldn't. "Like I said, expand my horizons." he said, though it came out a little nervous sounding.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Chione frowned a little, feeling as if he was hiding something from her. The thought bothered her, but she didn't prod. "Alright." Arriving back in his room she sighed, sitting on his bed. "What is it like, to be in a nomadic tribe?" She asked suddenly, hoping that the question was appropriate.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Bomani knew he'd have to tell her eventually. It was kind of trivial and stupid...but he still felt embarrassed. Thankful for the change of subject, he smiled.
"Interesting. You either have to like the way of life or be born into it. I was both." he said. "You see new things every day. You're always on the move, meeting new people, trying new things, seeing new sights...the only downside is, you often leave those sights before you had a chance to appreciate them, though often, people stayed behind." he explained, placing the scroll on the table, next to the open poem.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 pm
((Sorry, I have to go. Test tomorrow.))

"Wait, does that mean that new people joined often. Or, was the tribe small?" Chione lied down on his bed, making herself comfortable there as she looked to him. Another question came to mind regarding his coming here, but she kept her mouth shut. She might touch something or cross a line with that question, and didn't want to do that to him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 pm
Bomani lay down next to her, putting his arm around her. "It stayed a constant size. Few left, and those that did often got replaced by children coming of age. Same with those that died." he explained. "Anything else you want to know about my tribe? I'm open to all questions." he said.

[Alright, I'm off too.]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:25 pm
"Hmm..." Chione looked up at the ceiling as she thought about another question. "What was your role in the tribe?" She asked, snuggling next to him. "And, if you could, would you go back to your tribe?" She hoped the second question didn't bother him, and she wanted to know herself. But, then again, she didn't mind if he left it unanswered.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Bomani chuckled, putting his arm around her. "I was a warrior. A guardian of the convoys." he said. "Whenever we left to sell something, or the tribe moved, I was with them to defend it." he said. At her second question, her had to think.
"Yes...and no." he said softly. "Before I met you, and learned of your feelings yes, I would have returned. I still would...but only with you. No, because I won't leave what I have now. I have a life, different than before, but I have you." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Chione couldn't help but smile at his first response, since she couldn't quite see him as anything else. Hearing his second response she sighed, closing her eyes. "That...well," She paused, wondering how she was going to express what she felt. "I feel happy, but sad." Turning a bit she looked into Bomani's eyes. "If you wanted to leave, I wouldn't stop you. It's not like I don't love you," Chione added the latter statement quickly, hoping that he didn't take what she said the wrong way, "I have no right to stop you." She kissed him on the forehead, the moved back to her previous position. "But, it feels good to know that I'm yours."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm
Bomani smiled at her. "It's alright, Chione. It was about time I left to forge my own path anyways...it happens. My father still has some fight in him, as does my brother. They won't let anything happen to that tribe." he assured her, confidently. He wanted to return...but he knew it would be impossible. By the time he even made it to the desert he had been born in, finding the tribe would be very difficult.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Chione's eyebrows raised a little. "You have a brother?" She asked, having never known that about him. After a second she realized that she didn't know much about his family, or his past until he had told her in their adventure in the city. "Is he older or younger than you?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:51 pm
"Younger." Bomani said, still smiling. "Quite a bit of a hothead. Think...me. But with darker hair, and a younger face...well, not by much. He's only 2 years younger than me. He's a great warrior...I know he'll surpass my father one day." he said, smiling all the while. It felt great to talk to someone about his family...someone who truly cared about what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 pm
Chione shifted a little to visualize the brother he was describing. "Hm...now the only question is if he will surpass you." She chuckled, then hugged him. "Both of you were on good terms, right?" Chione had been an only child, and wondered what it was like to have a sibling.

((Gtg for a bit, dinner. ^^))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm
"Time will tell." Bomani said, laughing. He smiled when she hugged him, and nodded. "Yep. We got along quite well...sure, we joked around a lot, and played little pranks on each other, but all in good fun." he said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games