Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:12 pm
"Yes, Vale did." Vale's voice echoed from above. It wasn't what you'd expect from one who'd been betrayed. It was blank, no rage or anger, nor happiness, or confusion. "And to tell the truth..." Vale said from his seat on the top of the tree. "It's rather disappointing to think that anyone would have believed I care what she does..." Vale sighed looking down at the two of them. "Especially you Nights... you've known me long enough to realize I am beyond jealousy... I don't even have jealousy. Not to mention Alucard... your the Vampire prince... you know who I am..." Vale stood. "And both of you should really consider..." Vale starts his voice blank as when he'd began. "Leaving Raine alone..." Vale warned something cold and threatening creeping into his voice, and then he's gone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Nights laughed and clapped her hands once, "Yippy!" She said with a smile stretched across her face.  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:18 pm
Raine needed to talk to Vale. Standing, she walked to his room, knocking, she didn't hear an answer so she walked in to see that no one was there. Slightly confused, she looked around and saw one of his shirts on the ground. Picking it up, she brought it to her nose and breathed, it was dark and musky... just like Vale... Sighing, she looked around the room and saw his brazier burning.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:51 pm
Vale dropped his astral form and the fire changes to it's regular red. He then steps onto the schools grounds. The massive gates shift as he pushes them apart and closed. His face blank he steps over to the senior dorm area. The first floor was a massive rectangular courtyard with pillared corridors the doors leading the rooms and other tunnels leading to separate sections of the dorms. Vale stepped across the courtyard trench coat an inch from the ground. His hand grasps the handle to his room.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:54 pm
Raine was sitting on his bed, clenching his shirt when she noticed the brazier change "Hmm" she said and sighed. She gave up waiting for him and headed to the door but when she tried to open it, it was almost like it was locked "What in the heavens?" she wondered and looked to see if it was locked but the lock wasn't in place so she tried to open the door again  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Kirra was a bit confused by the words that Vale had left her with. How could her father put thier lord in a lower position? True, her father himself was quite high ranking, but not anywhere near that high. Not unless things have changed since her last face to face encounter with her father. Kirra stood up from the ground, poundering over what Vale could have meant while she walked to her dorm. The situation was more stressful than ever.  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:34 pm
Vale grinned, she had come to see him as it would seem. He waited for her to give up on her second attempt and then he teleported in behind her wrapping his arms around her. "Hey..." Vale said. "What'cha do'in in ma room." Vale asked her innocently.

(By the way. This is mostly for Kirra though. The hierarchy of the Underworld would be:
Emperor/Empress
^
King/Queen (Princess and Princesses technically have no authority but they tend to get it anyway because of who their parents are.)
^
Lord/Lady
^
ect. ect. ect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:19 pm
((Ok, so that would mean that, techniclly speaking, Kirra's father is of a higher rank than Vale? Correct me if I'm wrong please.))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:52 am
Raine squeaked in surprise as she gripped the handle before releasing it so she could turn in his arms. Her eyes were so confused and full of guilt until she turned her head away "Vale... I... there is something I need to tell you but before I say it" she hesistated as her gaze shifted to the shirt in her hand "I want to say I'm sorry and I love you, I don't know what I was thinking" her voice was unusually quiet as she said this, it was as if she were to speak any louder, she would crack and break.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:24 pm
(No Vale is a King and we already have an Emperor. So he's either on the same level or below.)

"If it's about your kiss... kisses with Rikku, then forget about it." Vale said hugging her close. "I don't care." He continued. "What matters to me is getting you strong enough to fight me when the war breaks out." Vale concluded holding he in such a way that escaping would be difficult and at this range teleportation was out of the question.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:32 pm
Alucard sighed "Typical, from the king of the underworld I did expect that... But my intention wasn't for Vale"

Riku walked into his room and tossed his cloak on the floor and lying on his bed closing his eyes and thinking about that flag he seen in the cave 'It was so familiar... I know Alucard's a prince but i seen that somewhere before too' Riku walk to the TV and turned it on a video recorder inside of his old home, he paused it at a point and noticed the same flag on an armour in the background "No... That's it" Riku turned it off and slept "my parents knew about it, not only that that armour was the one the dead bodies were wearing"  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:38 pm
Raine blinked and sighed "Oh...you don't care ok well..." she dropped his shirt and tried to take a step back but when he didn't let her go she continued to look down "Let me go Vale" she said quietly as she fought tears again he doesn't care? Wow... I feel like s**t. I get all worried and he doesn't even care. This day just keeps getting better she thought to herself. "Do you even love me?" she asked him, her voice was sad and defeated  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm
Nights laughed, "I don't see why people have to be 'kings' or 'queens'. Why can't be have equal rights." She laughed again, "Just kidding, that'll never happen"  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm
Vale let her go and took a step back keeping his hands on her shoulders. "Of course I love you..." Vale said. Vale gives her a kiss on the forehead and hugs her close. "And that's why no matter what you do I'll always love you." Vale said. "You know I can't be jealous... I'm not capable... it's a miracle I can even manage to have acquired love. I guess by now you've realized I love you and you alone... the rest of the world can go ******** themselves." Vale said stepping back again, wiping away a tear that had started forming despite how she struggled against it.

"Your my cleansing rain,
Washing away the past,
I was stained with,
The bloody violent dream,
That consumed my soul."
Vale whispered turning away too embarrassed to look at her. Poetry was something she'd never even thought he'd write, much less memorize and recite.

"Go get some sleep... training starts early tomorrow in the Pseudo-Soul*" Vale said voice returning to what he usually kept it at, gesturing over his shoulder sending you to your room instantaneously.

(*Alternate dimension accessible via Vale's Brazier. Time is distorted to an hour to a week.)  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm
"vale..." she called out but she found herself in her room. Letting out a heavy sigh, she changed her clothes before lying down on her bed, reciting the poem he had told her. As if writing it on a piece of paper, she memorized it before folding it and placing it deep in her heart so she would always be able to reach it. She stayed awake for a while, thinking about Vale. When she finally fell asleep, she had a smile on her face as if nothing had gone wrong  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games