Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
"You mean Fang." Yume smiled at Racy, "And yes, i have noticed all of the monsters here. I don't think this is a dream. We probably entered an alternate dimension when we fell asleep." Yume stated matter-of-factly.
racy lauged at how serious she was looking. "okay miss smartie pants. are you tired? you want anything to eat?" racy asked, getting up from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 pm
Yume thought for a moment, "A chocolate bar, if you have one please." she answered politly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 pm
Fang dug through a bag and grabbed a chocolate bar " you sure this is enough? we can't go hungry in this nightmare"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm
Yume nodded, "Yep, I'm fine." she said.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 pm
Fang tossed Yume the chocolate bar and continued digging through his bag, he knew he couldn't eat something small, so he lit a fire then made a chicken appear to slaughter, he killed it roasted it, then ate it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Yume bowed gratefully and unwrapped her chocolate bar, "So...what now?" she questioned and took a bite out of it.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 pm
Fang leaned back and laid on the floor " I dunno, i'm just exhausted" he said yawning " I think we should just rest"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm
racy shruggs. "well, just before the fight, we lost a friend somewhere. and weve boon looking for him, but we can find him anywhere. b-but i believe reks is smart enough to find his way around, and at least protect himself from anything, so he should be fine." racy said, unsure if all she said was true. she looke at their food, and her stomach grumbled. she tried to materialize something to eat but she was too weak. but she acted as if she wasnt disapointed. she didnt want to complain.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm
Fang saw Racy's disappointment and sat by her "Anything bothering you?" he looked at her concerned  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang saw Racy's disappointment and sat by her "Anything bothering you?" he looked at her concerned
racy's eyes narrowed asher stomach grumbled. she looked down at if, glaring at it as if telling it to hush up. then she looekd up at fang and smiled kindly. "um..?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm
Fang looked at her confused as she looked down at her stomach "you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang looked at her confused as she looked down at her stomach "you hungry?"
racy's eye twitched, as if saying, 'duh!!' but she smiles politely and nods. "um..y-yeah. kinda, but if you dont have anything, i can last without food." she smiles, staring blanly at the grass. "food isnt as important as other things, so..." then racy shruggs, looking up at him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm
Fang made a large steak appear on a plate and handed it to her "you need your energy, so please go on and enjoy" he smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang made a large steak appear on a plate and handed it to her "you need your energy, so please go on and enjoy" he smiled
racy looekd at it and her eyes widened. she ddnt know if she started to drool, but just in case she closed her mouth. she craved it at the moment, but dindt want to look like a pig so she too the plate politely and bowed her head at him as a sign of thanks. she took small polite bites out of it, to keep her charcter and lady-ness.(...?)  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 pm
Fang looked at her curiously, she was hungry, but sh took small bites "no need to use table manners, i know you're hungrier than that...feel free to indulge" he laughed " relax you're alone among friends"  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games