Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:28 pm
((Changed my mind.))

Adalwulf raised his eyebrow skeptically at Cole's back as he walked away from him, and he muttered a bit under his breath. Then he went off too, resigned but having the urge to make sure Lillia had not been damaged in the moving. He wasn't sure if he liked the guy yet.

"Something like that might happen," Kamon replied to John, frowning seriously. "If all we've known was his clone, and he betrayed us, who's to say that he won't do the same...I don't even know if this Chris knows me, or you, or even Koza and Baird. It's like he hasn't recognized us, but he's getting along fine."

Demyan stared back blankly. Hyperion. That was part of the name of Lenar's mobile suit. As far as Demyan knew, it was only for showcasing. But, what did that have to do with his dethronement? Suddenly he was unsure. Drawing a quick thin line across his hated enemy's throat, blood trickling over the wound, Demyan inconspicuously smacked his other wrist against Dur's temple, and the old man went limp. While Chris, Specter as Demyan now knew, came out with a victorious speech, he was busy glancing around the decorated throne for something. When he located what he was looking for, he glanced over at his shoulder, and flipped the switch meant to 'control' the Knights DurĂ© had created, this one for Specter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm
Specter froze and seemed to be struggling against some unseen force. He slowly turned to see Demyan at the throne. He had pressed some button. The Specter realized what he had done. He couldn't speak but he attempted to bring up his arm to shoot Demyan but it was no use. He fell to the ground useless. He felt no anger now but his robot mind was computing to kill him. But now he lay limp on the ground, totally immobilized.

Cole boarded the ship. He looked towards where Chris had gone and saw him sitting in a seat by himself. he seemed deep in thought, almost in a trance. Cole decided to leave him alone so he sat himself down in a seat further away and just continued to watch him. Cole was fascinated by the man. He was unbelievably sharp witted and yet he seemed to constantly be thinking of everything. Cole could barely fathom his own ideas.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 pm
((Sorry for this long post...))

"Sorry, comrade." Demyan said, taking his hand away from the switch, however leaving it on for the time being. "But I am tired of being controlled." He quickly found the other switch and, using his wrist blade, he stabbed violently downward at the switch meant for him. An electrical jolt ran through his body for a few seconds. He clenched his teeth until it ran out of power, sighing deeply with relief when the buzzing finally stopped. "Take his body and toss it in one of the empty cells." Demyan said to the crew in the room, all standing shocked in place, referring to DurĂ©. When they didn't move immediately, he grabbed the nearest man and kicked hard at his knee, busting it with a sickening crunching noise. The others hurried to do what he'd instructed, fearful of what else would happen. They'd just seen their leader murdered and their supposed next one incapacitated. As the last one left, Demyan turned the electrifying switch off, moving so he could look better at Specter. "First, by you, then your brother, and now the old man. For years I have listened to others, and it has never bothered me." He crouched down next to Specter. "I'm making a change of plans, and if you want to, you can join me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:55 pm
Specter immediately went to Demyan's neck. He squeezed but not enough to crush his neck, just to choke him. He brought the half robotic man close to his emotionless face. "I should kill you where you are. But like it or not I am a machine, a tool. Direct me." Specter let go. "I am your first knight. I shall seek your vengeance for you. But know this. Should you not have control over me always I shall see you as a weakness and kill you." Witht that Specter got up and walked out of the bridge.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 pm
Demyan rubbed his neck, breathing deeply for the air he'd lost. Respect for the man, machine, built in him. So much so that when he was sure Specter had left, he destroyed the second switch. It felt odd to have such power over another person. But he wouldn't tell Specter that, why should he? Glancing around the empty room, he called one of the Church followers he knew would be hovering outside the door. "Bring my Harbingers here later." He told him, the scared man nodded quickly. Demyan picked up the smoldering stub he'd had in his mouth from the floor, the result of Specter's sudden move. Crushing it out, he pulled a replacement out, heading in the direction of the cells where prisoners were kept. By this time, he should've awoken.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:53 pm
Specter returned to his quarters. He went to his building table and layed down on it. He had been totally unprepared for Demyan betraying him but he felt no anger or sadness and instead saw it as a miscalculation. He wouldn't do so again. With that he shut down.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 pm
Adalwulf easily found Lillia, proceeding to shoo the mechanics doing maintenance on her off. Nothing was out of place, that was good.

Through the halls, Demyan saw a few of the religious fools that had been with DurĂ© returning from the task he'd sent them on. They looked scared and only nodded mutely when he told them to return to their posts. So far word hadn't spread about the take over yet, and that was just as good, Demyan thought to himself, walking into the cell he'd spotted black and red robes at. He shut the door with his foot, taking a long drag. "Hey," He nudged the old man's body. "Wake up."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:54 pm
"That's not going to do you any good. I'm not in that body, anymore," a voice said to Demyan, speaking inside his mechanically-enhanced mind.

"You're right,"
John said, scratching his neck nervously. "I'm almost certain only the double could have been at large when we fought against him."

((Somebody give us a reason to fight. This be boring as all getout. xd ))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm
((Razzle frazzle.))

"I don't...know, John." Kamon rubbed his face with a hand, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. "I just don't want anything to happen again. Like last time."

Demyan almost swallowed his cigarette in surprise. He went over to kick the body on the floor again, with more force. His eyes scanned it quickly as it rolled to face him, coming back with results he didn't like. "Oh great, even in death you come back to torture me." Breathing smoke out through his nose, he kicked it away from him for the third time, venting his anger. The intercom above fizzled on before he could ask any questions and voices filtered through. "Demyan, you're in here right? Hopefully the security cameras aren't lying." He glanced up at the blinking device located in the far corner, and recognized the voice as one of the members of the Harbingers. "Yes, I am. What is going on?""Good. The scouts DurĂ© left near that base from before are reporting something odd. A ship looks like it's being prepared to leave. And since he's dead now..." Demyan thought for a moment, holding back questions for the uninvited intruder in his mind for now. "Alright...Send them to attack for now. Trace--" He called up, hearing shuffling feet over the intercom. All of the Harbingers had most likely assembled in the room. "--You and two others make your way their quickly. Attack while they leave if you do not get there in time." He heard a 'yes' through the speaker and the intercom shut off, leaving him almost alone. "Now, then old man. How did you get in there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:17 pm
Chris was making the design for the new gundam battle armor he was going to make in his head. The design wouldn't be hard but it may take him a good while before he ws completed...depending upon his tools and equipment that is. "Hey John. What kind of metal shaping equipment do you have at your base...for smaller projects."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:59 pm
"How? Oh, my boy, you ask all the wrong questions! You should be wondering why!" the voice chortled, still sounding awfully human. "I'll go ahead and tell you. I knew that cheeky b*****d would plan to do me in, and I knew you'd help him. So I put a little contingency plan into effect. This, what you witness now, is the true immortality promised to the faithful of the Church of Final Atonement! So far, only Mr. Darpel has had the pleasure of experiencing it firsthand. The Final Atonement...the final blood sacrifice to pay for humanity's sins, is to abandon humanity itself! To leave the confines of our frail mortal coils. Be not afraid, Demyan! You too shall experience this. I have already forgiven you for murdering me."

"We've got lathes and CNC machinery capable of shaping diamond, back at the Silenus colony. It just depends on what you need done,"
John said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:09 pm
"I need a space suit covered in gundanium basically, though it shall be much more complicated. It is basically like my doubles new body except hollow like armor." Chris tried to put it in better terms. "Think Iron Man from the ancient comics in the museums. He made a suit that could fire weapons."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Demyan scowled, wishing against all odds that he could go back in time and make sure he'd killed the man right. Instead he yanked the door open and left he room, heading back to the bridge. "If before I thought you had lost your mind," He muttered between pressed lips. "Now I know you're bat-sh*t crazy." To him, the Church was a lie, a sham. It's hollow promises triggered the hopes of people and turned them into zealous, mindless followers. And all for one single person's gain. As he barged into the room, the Harbingers assembled there came to attention. After looking at their expectant gazes, Demyan gestured at the walls, decorated with red and black. "Get rid of the black and change it to gold, reminds me of something sick." He instructed, stomping angrily over to the broadcasting station.

((I'll use this for the enemy NPC's for now.))

Three lightweight suits bearing the Church of Final Atonement's crest remained as motionless as they could in the dark void of space as they received their orders. They were among the first ones to be told that their leader had died and that another had taken his place, but duty overcame personal opinion. The trio sped towards the small bases, a ship docked and almost ready to go by their estimate. Two boldly uncloaked and began to fire, while the third approached slowly.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff