Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:16 am
Pale Mist

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi had fallen back slightly from their group of four, and was quite further down in the line of students than her three acquaintances were. Jane was first to be sorted, which both impressed and pleased Phi. Seeing the sweet timid girl up there, clearly wrapped in nerves and emotions, made Phi's heart stretch out to her. She knew Jane and herself would still enjoy each other's company regardless of House placement.So once the Hufflepuff House was called, she could not help but beam and clap for her along with a few others and an entirety of the yellow and black table.
Colton was next, and he looked as stern and stunning as ever, gliding up the steps and placing the hat in waiting. His eyes locked with Phi's and she smiled to him again. Another small smile, which he was becoming very practiced in reading the meaning behind.
Gryffindor was called and Phi shared in Ronyo's non-surprise as she watched that tall boy join his table. Ronyo's sorting however, was a bit shocking. She thought he would go right behind Colton into Gryffindor but it had not been so. As she smiled at him, watching him join the green and silver, she noted there was more to him she would need to find out.

Then it was finally her. A small patch of the middle of her tongue went dry. She was the last of their group of four and there was only one House left, unless she was going to join someone. She carefully walked up to the hat and bowed her head before putting it on and sitting straight up on the stool.

{people say that, in a nutshell, i'm: a quiet girl who always has her nose in a book. I solemnly speak, and at one point was thought to be mute. I only speaks when it is necessary, or when i am spoken to. I just don't feel the need to trouble myself with chit chat. I would much rather listen.
I enjoy working on my studies and interests - which include reading, writing, spell exercises and occasionally tinkering with clocks. I may be a bit hard to approach or be-friend because of my silent ways, but i am in no way an unkind person, I am always staring out into space or day dreaming, if I am not studying, that is.
}

╚══════════════════╝

User Image
User Image

Who am I with? Ophelius, my coworkers...all of Hogwarts
How am I feeling? A little nervous, excited
On my mind? Oh god what have I gotten myself into

"Phinelia von Ichval!" Zander stumbled again on another odd name. Parents seemed to want to be unique nowadays. He smiled in an apologetic way to the red haired as he placed the hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Sorting Hat just brushed the fiery hair beneath before shouting...
Ravenclaw!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am
Jessica Sassareth

Unsorted
User Image (After entering from the Grand Hall....)

Jessica Sassareth patiently waited until her name was called. Up until that time the pale redhead contemplated the recent events in her life. The loss of her best friend.... Her family abandoning her after the poisoning... Recovering in St. Mungo's seeing others families visiting patients... And Jess herself being alone.

Throughout her life, Jess' parents preached to her about blood loyalty and purity. Reflecting now, Jess doubted the truth of those teachings. Fully regretting anything she had sneered at the so-called lesser families or those of 'mudblood', Jess wanted to take back any offence she had spouted off toward anyone else, Am I any better than my blood...

Jess turned her green eyed gaze toward Professor Aslan when her own name was called, Here we go....

Slowly, Jess struggled a moment in standing up, her muscles ached from the poison still attacking her. The very pale redhead could feel the eyes of everyone upon her, as she made her way up to the chair.

Jessica then sat down looking back at the gathered students staring back at her. Whatever nervousness she might have had were obscured by the mental debate occupying her mind, Never thought that I would be having an epiphany as I go to be sorted. Funny thing when your father believes you too weak to live. Now, I'm alone, struggling to survive my affliction. My best friend is dead, and my family abandons me. The doctors at St. Mungo's are no help. They think that I only have a few months to live, the poison still flows through my veins. But I'll show them. By hook or by crook, I'll survive. I'll succeed. I'll excell. Oh for Merlin's sake, I don't know who I can trust anymore. Some of those who used to bow and scrape may actually be reaching for the corner of the carpet that you're standing on.

I'll have to rely on my wits. If the doctor's can't cure me, I'll have to find a way to do so myself. I'll need help, but who to trust? I will have to be careful as to who I befriend, but who would trust one of my lineage? Who can blame them? All the preachings about pure blood... In the end, it means little. As Shakespeare would say, "Much ado about nothing." Hmmmm... Maybe a non-wizarding source might be able to help me. Most wizards are too blinded in their arrogance to even consider such possiblity. "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" I must open my mind to new possibilities...

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bright and cautious perfectionist, and I'm careful about those who I trust. Tend to be cool meeting others. It’s hard to get past the emotional wall that I've erected around myself. I have learned that bloodlines don‘t necessarily mean loyalty, much to my own personal pain. Also, my affliction has forced me to broaden my perspective and open my mind to new possibilities. Despite my physical ailments, I must persever through sheer will.

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 pm
Pale Mist
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦
Allen watched with delight as Bea was quickly sorted into Gryffindor. He locked eyes and beamed at her, silently congratulating her on getting into the House sh desired.
He also saw Woil get into Ravenclaw and he smirked at him before he himself walked up the steps and sat on the stool.
"Hello Sorting Hat." he muttered with a small grin. Staring at the cloudy night ceiling trying to rid his head of anything, so it was only him the hat saw.

{Allen is a kid who is always smiling and friendly. He is always willing to help someone and is kind to any and everyone. He works hard in everything he does (which tends to not be anything aside from pranks and adventure-seeking), because he has made a promise to his old man, something he keeps deep inside himself. being thrown from his first house and living on his own, then suffering tragedy and utter loss in the next. He keeps his secrets to himself. Though he is an optimistic and happy person on the outside, on the inside he hides some sadness and burdens. Even though he is the first one to do something to cheer you up. }
¦¦

User Image
User Image

"Allen Rhoddes!!" Zander was thrilled to have a name he could pronounce. The blond watched as a the pale haired boy came up and sat on the stool. Placeing the hat on his head Zander waited for the next house to be called.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

A kind boy that's nice too see
Helpful and a hard worker
Optimistic and happy
But with a hard life
I think I know where you'll do best...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:19 pm
GryffindorSoul86
User Image

Alex Skyhart looked around the Great Hall as names were being called to the Sorting Hat. He awaiting the calling of his own name, but his curiosity kept him scanning the hall at the other students as well as the teachers. As he watched students being sorted, he could not help but think of his father...he would never be able to write to him and tell him of anything that was going on after tonight. It didn't seem as if his father was truly dead, but he had begun to accept it...he had no choice.

Finally, his name was called. Alex, without hesitation started forward toward the old, patched hat and sat down on the stool...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm usually always leaping head first into action: thoughts come later. I’m quick to stand up to anyone in need and I’m always quick to express my opinion. Most people view me as loyal, dependable and daring, while at times I can be a bit of a hot head but nonetheless I strive to be a model student but somehow always falls into situations that show otherwise.

User Image
User Image

"Alexander Skyhart!" Zander was thrilled to have a name he could pronounce. The blond watched as yet another boy was sorted.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

A loyal one
Brave and dependable
Hot headed to boot
Nowhere else for you but...
Gryffindor!

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

tinymini7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Ardon Parrot
First Year

User Image
Ardon was able to clam himself down before arriving at the large room. The first thing in which his eyes noticed was the ceiling, or the lack of it. His jaw would have hit the floor if his hands wasn't already there to hold it up. He was sure that there have been a roof. He have seen it with his own eyes. 'Magic.' Whatever doubt he have left about all of this is gone. When his name is finally called, Ardon nervously walked up to the sorting hat. He's not scare, in fact he's very excited. So excited that if he isn't keeping himself in check, Ardon would already he running around the room like a crazy person. 'I am crazy.'

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm funny and very random. I'm smart, maybe too smart. My imagination run wild, never staying in one place. I love to talk and rarely knows when to shut up. I am loyal to my friend, treacherous to my enemy. My heart is dark, corrupted by my past. I have no morality, and sees everything not in black or white, but the many shades of gray. I always seek knowledge and wisdom and new way to do and solve thing. "Curiosity kill the cat, then sir I said to thee the cat died nobly."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:32 pm
Spongy Filling
User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

unsorted first year

~

When Mallow her name called, her nerves rose by the thousands and she found herself standing there stupidly. With a small push from somebody behind her, she walked up to the stool, trying to forget all her nerves and sat down. If her parents were here right now, they'd only blab about how she wasn't acting like herself not think about how it felt to walk up to the front of a room with hundreds of people. Mallow plonked down onto the stool. She didn't even have a clear idea of what the houses meant, so she'd take anything.

So theres four houses. According to that kid at the station, you're sorting based on personality. Another then that, I don't have any heck of an idea to go by. I guess just wait and see what happens? A tinge of red appeared on the girls cheeks looking out and seeing that most everybody was looking at her.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a stubborn girl that doesn't think things over before she does them. I have a bit of an over active imagination, and it's led to me randomly spacing out. I'm a little loud, and I almost never shut my mouth. As I said before, I don't think things over before I do them and it's led me to a number of sticky situations. The worst that little bit of personality has done me is causing me to nearly tumble off the side of a boat, and the rest hasn't been to bad so it doesn't bother me much. I'm always the one to help a person in need, but that's gotten me into trouble sometimes as well. And to top off my list of personalities that can easily get me in trouble, I tend to be relatively daring and adventurous.

User Image
User Image

"Mallow Leigh!" Zander was thrilled to have a name he could pronounce. The blond watched as yet another boy was sorted.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Another stubborn one
A trouble maker
Helpful and playful
Better be .....
Gryffindor!

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MARCELLO FORSYTH

Marcello looked nervously toward the Slytherin table, where his sister Stella was seated, looking up at her brother. "I can't, I won't be in Slytherin!" he muttered under his breath. "Not me, never!" He knew he was not like his sister and did not want to be anywhere near her. Their parents thought that the brainy Stella was a good influence, but Marcello knew she was an arrogant jerk.

He stumbled up to the Sorting Hat, remembering to make sure it knew NOT to put him in Slytherin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. He just could not risk living in his sister's shadow any longer. Marcello hoped for Gryffindor, but knew he could handle any house other than Slytherin.

People say, in a nutshell, I'm “fearless.” I am always the first to take a dare or to try a stunt, which results in me getting in trouble more than I would like. But I can’t help it; the world holds so much to see and do and try, and life is too short to let opportunities pass you by! My parents say I’m not afraid of anything except my two big sisters, and I think that is true. I also really like animals and the outdoors. My friends and I really enjoy catching bugs, especially caterpillars so we can see how they build cocoons and morph into butterflies. Nature is just so cool. I think I might want to become a wizarding naturalist when I grow up. I do not really like learning through books, though; I like to quench my curiosity by getting out into the world and experiencing things directly. Because of this, my sister Stella thinks I am stupid, but I am actually smart; I’m just not the bookish, academic kind of smart. I also really love sports.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

User ImageStanley held his breath as he saw his friends be sorted in completely different houses. Rayne in Gryffindor, Wally in Ravenclaw, Rowen in Slytherin? He was near the end of the line, and subconsciously bristled at the thought of possibly getting into Hufflepuff. He was certain the Sorting Hat would at least give him the chance to be with at least one of his new acquaintances.

He smiled briefly as he thought about seeing Rayne at her table like he promised, and stepped softly forward.

---

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a boy who fits in a little too much. I do not speak out a lot, and do not have a very vocal opinion. I would have to say that I am fairly good at what I do, and forever mediocre at what I don't. People who know me best can however say that I have a rather dark, unsolicited side to me. As a side note, I am also pureblood.

User Image  

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm
~*CHRIS HALLOWELL*~
--First Year: Unsorted--

::Little spider looking in::

Chris Hallowell managed to skid into place with the other students who needed to be sorted as he hoped he wasn't too late. He would be so embarrassed if it turned out he needed to go back.

Looking around he stared in awe at all the interesting aspects that were in this room, this was very interesting. He could smell food and gave a small smile. Maybe everything would turn out alright?

Chris then saw what looked like a tattered old hat on a stool and wondered if someone had forgotten to take it away, it was then he noticed the hat had what looked like some sort of face on it. Chris hoped he wouldn't have to speak out loud just yet, he really didn't want to stammer in front of the whole school.

Chris waited until his name was called and idly wondered what his life would be like from here on out.

Chris also wondered when he'd get to read something.

::How you look with a grin::

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a creepy person with an odd obsession with insects and fortune telling. Really I'm just not used to other people. I can be someone's best friend but if they cross me I will not let it be forgiven easily and I tend to hold grudges, if they don't like it. Then that's their problem.

( I hope I did this right! *sweatdrop* )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm
Rechosia
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Ғїѓs† yєąѓ •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As the line of students made their way into the Great Hall, Danielle couldn't help but gasp in awe. Long tables filled with students graced the room, the students sitting according to house. Above their heads, the ceiling faded into a glorious night sky, much like the one they had just left. The stars twinkled just as Danielle had observed outside, and the moon shone bright and triumphant against its black backdrop. Candles floated above each of the tables, giving the Great Hall a mysterious, otherworldly feel. The staff sat at the front of the room, with the Deputy Headmaster placed in front with a stool and a rather old looking hat. Danielle looked on curiously. Was this the ceremony that her sister had mentioned? A hat? She was anxious to find out just what was going to happen.

As the line of first years made their way past the tables full of students, they kept quiet and most seemed nervous or frightened. Danielle was too fascinated with everything around her that she hadn't riled up her nerves in the least bit. The first years came to a halt before the Deputy, and formed a line as they were told. Danielle waited, anxious and excited for her name to be called. She watched students go before her, the hat being placed on their heads and it proclaiming what house they would be spending the next seven years with. Alex went, and Danielle gave him an encouraging smile as he sat on the stool and awaited his fate. When the hat called out the house of silver and blue, Danielle cheered along with the house's table. She was happy for him, and hoped that perhaps she would be placed there as well. She didn't want to become separated with the one friend she had made thus far.

When the Deputy finally called out her name, Danielle took a deep breath and stepped up to the stool, her excitement apparent on her face and a wide smile gracing her lips. She sat on the stool, her heart pounding as she looked out over the sea of students that watched her every move. This was the time she had been waiting for ever since stepping off the train. What did these next seven years hold for her?

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm curious. I wonder about the world around me and love learning new things. I'm kind of the modern-day Aristotle, I guess. I strive to gain whatever knowledge I can and put this knowledge to good use. I feel like learning is the driving factor in the growth of a person. Without learning, there can be no survival. My thirst for knowledge has made me intelligent, I suppose. I don't consider myself above anyone else. I can thank my humble upbringing for that. Why would I need to feel superior when I love all the people that surround me? My family is incredibly important to me, and they support me in everything I do. My dream is to become a writer, and to publish books about all the things I've learned on my journey through life. Without the ability to learn and to be able to teach others, I wouldn't be nearly as happy and outgoing as I am. Did I mention I tend to be somewhat of a tomboy?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image

"Danielle Frisk!" Zander smiled at the girl. Another Frisk. He knew one in her...fifth year this year? Wow already? He sighed a little as he put the hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

A curious one
I sense a deep love of learning in you
But humble despite most
You wish to write and teach
I know where you will blossom at....
Ravenclaw!

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:15 pm
XxMinnie_HeartbreakerxX
Marcy Delain

First Year

Unsorted

Marcy stood looking at all the students around her. What if I don't get into Ravenclaw, she thought to herself. Marcy started to get even more nervous when it was her turn. She walked up to the stool then hoped onto it. Marcy awaited to hear her class she would be in hoping for Ravenclaw.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm smart, caring, kind, bookworm, helpful, and shy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

"Marcy Delain!" Zander tried to relax as he called yet another girl forward. This was starting to drag on and he had hoped to let the nervous group go to their tables quickly. Placing the hat on the blond's head he waited for the next house.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Another one with a love for learning
Kind and caring
But I sense some shyness in you
Still you belong with....
Ravenclaw!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

As soon as Echo stepped over the threshold into the Great Hall she couldn't help but hang back to take it all in. So many stories had been told, and yet none of them could possibly have conveyed the spectacular scene that unfolded before her. Hundreds of students sat around dressed in the school's regalia. Thousands of eyes were on them. And her emotions overwhelmed her.

After being pushed and prodded by her peers she eventually took the first step forward, and then excitedly she rushed ahead of some of them to fall in line. Searching around for Emrys who was the only one she had come to know during the procession to this moment, she stood on her tiptoes. It didn't help much do to her height though. Frowning she turned back to what was going on in front of her, and listened intently to the Headmaster as he spoke.

Surprised, she gawked at the hat and had an immense urge to use her wand to poke at it. She stopped herself, blushing at her impulsiveness, as the first student was called. After a while of waiting Emrys was called and she saw him climb the stairs to sit on the stool. Giggling, she watched the hat fall over his eyes.

'RAVENCLAW,' the hat shouted, and her smile strained her cheeks. She applauded loudly with the Ravenclaw table, happy that Em hadn't been put in Slytherin. He seemed the type who needed positive people.

It felt like forever before her name was finally called. Excited to see what her future held, she rushed bouncing up the stairs and nearly slid off the stool. The last thing she saw before the hat hid the scene from her eyes was Emrys taking his place at the Ravenclaw table.

User Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
way too talkative.
Then they would probably add a comment describing my annoyingly happy nature. I always tell them though,
"I'm not overly happy, you just aren't in touch with the inner joy that lies deep within the core of every living being"
and generally they shut up.

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Viper Vega

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 am
User Image

Colby snuck into the great hall, lightly stepping in-between all of the bodies crowding the lines. He had kept his head down the entire boat ride, so he had recognized no faces. You could guess by his movements that he was hiding, but from what you wouldn't know.He stood in line, taking steps forward everytime he heard a house called. "Gryffindor.... Slytherin... Hufflepuff... Ravenclaw." The Sorting Hat's voice boomed above all the noise. Applause and shouts rang out in-between each one. His name was called and all fell silent... He was scared to know where he would be sorted. He had heard Blaire's name being called. He was cast perfectly into Slytherin - Colby knew that was coming. He wanted to follow his best friend so badly. But was he strong enough to be in Slytherin? He rested upon the stool and took a deep breath. He raised his eyes to meet Blaire's. The shock on his face was priceless. That was who he was hiding from. Colby's attendance to Hogwart's was a surprise for his best friend. Their gaze was fixed as both now awaited the Sorting Hat's decision...

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I am able to look past a person's differences, and deeply connect with almost anyone I meet. This ability coupled with my "grand-standing" personality often makes me the center of attention. I enjoy testing my ingenuity, and gaining knowledge from experience. My love for the arts has made me a very expressive, "open-book" kind of person. Above anything else, though, I am fiercely protective, and unquestioningly loyal to my friends.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 am
Aoi Shimizu shuffled onto the stool with a little hop.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm A risk-taker, smart, intuitive, clever, creative, and a quick learner  

Evelyn Rivers

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Occidentis

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 am
User Image
Draven Suried
First Year
Unsorted

Draven clutched her robes nervously.She was glad she was going to the same school her mom was in but was crossing her fingers she didn't get her moms house. Hufflepuff. It's not that she didn't appreciate them. It's just she didn't want to be one. She didn't wan to be a jerk of a Slytherin but she wouldn't be surprised if she got it. Draven could be a little cruel and sarcastic sometimes. Her parents didn't care what house she was in. They said they would love her in any house. Still she had her doubts. With her mom being stuck in hufflepuff and would be the exact opposite of what she had gotten. Thus showing her mom just how much they were unalike. Draven couldn't help it. She bit her lip nervously as she slowly approached the table. She felt like running but that just wasnt her. She was to stubborn for that. She may be scared but she was facing this challenge with bull horns. Just like she always did in terrifying situations. She composed her posture but chewed in the inside of her cheek. Fear stroking her heart. She waited patiently for the Proffessor to call her name.
Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Crazy and Ambitious. I am sarcastic and cruel but my friends love me anyways. I love a good challenge and always put my best foot forward. I'm also very competitive. It's usually when my ugly side comes out when I am competing for Some thing. I am fascinated by muggle war history and love to day dream about it.the reast of their history boars me. I am also a prankster. I love playing jokes on people but I always need a partner in crime or it isn't as fun for me.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games