Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 am
Loch
Lochlainn surveyed the people around him, taking in the fresh though of Gryffindorism. No Ein, and No Scorpius, who was definitely in Slytherin for sure. He opened his mouth and began to speak to the 7th year Quidditch Captain.
"So your the one in my future position." he exclaimed mischeviously, "I am Loch, and I am going to be in Quidditch, first rate beater."
He eyed the others looks of amusement.
"What are you lookin' at!" his Irish accent escalated, "Never seen someone sure of themselves before? Ein was going to be on the same team, we were hoping Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I guess twin against twin will be more fun. He's a chaser!" He flipped his reddish-brown, shaggy hair out of his eyes. "My brother is in Hufflepuff now, he is the one that is the copy of me but with glasses." Loch pointed to the table second to last from the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton sighed as he fixed himself into a seat at the Gryffindor table. Depsite the fact that he hadn't actually made any friends in his own house, he didn't feel lonely at all. He had spent so much of his time alone before making friends, choosing to be solitary, that it still felt natural to him. As he spotted the Tamara girl, his mind was forced back to what she had said outside the carriages, that he should look at the ability to see thestrals as a positive thing. Positive... It seemed impossible right now, or anytime in the future, for that matter. He had forced his cousin to walk out onto the ice, and he hadn't been able to save him in time when Gavin had fallen through, so he was responsible for his death, and he felt no reason to be positive about it.

Swallowing the frog in his throat, he nodded respectfully to the seventh year, acknowledging that he knew she had only meant to help. Not feeling very social as new students began to be sorted into their house, Colton began to fill his plate with food, the one thing that didn't bring up sharp memories right now.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
Amelia Scott
Amelia glanced around and saw some boy smiling at her like a dumb idiot. She gave a half smile and turned to look at the rest of the students. She spotted someone, a second year it seemed, quietly sitting by himself and not really speaking. She gave a slight smile and turned away so he wouldn't see her blush. He was handsome in a strange military sort of way. Her mind suddenly turned to imagining what it would be like for him to carry her.

Gryffindor 1st year

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara looked at the boy who said he'd be the Quidditch Captain one day and smirked. "Well, I'm not there anymore. My friend Tyler took over. Besides, you can't be the best Beater when you're talking to her," she said and stuck her tongue out playfully. She was looking forward to continuing the conversation when she saw the boy from the station sit down and glance at her. She sighed and pushed her plate forward, getting up. She moved over towards him and sat down next to him. After all, as a senior Gryffindor, all the younger Gryffindors were her charges and there was something definitely bothering him. "Hey, you're Colton, right?" she asked quietly, looking at his plate. She remembered this phase... she'd gone through it after the first time she saw death; then again, when she saw death it was her own doing. She had killed Marcinus Travers; she had been the cause of the death. Then she'd seen death again and again. "To see the thestrals, you must have seen death. Who was it?..." She paused. "I'll tell you what, you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton watched several first years be sorted into his house, one of them, a girl, even eyed with interest, but he dropped his head and continued to eat his dinner, unable to force a smile at the moment. Swallowing a bite of roast beef, he looked up to see the older girl approaching him for the second time today. He laid his fork down on his plate and stared at her over his goblet while he took a giant swig of pumpkin juice. Crossing his arms, he nodded slowly when she asked his name, then watched her hesitate before straight out asking who he had killed - or seen die, rather.

His gray eyes went blurry for a moment. He had avoided this feeling of blame nearly all year long, or at least in public. Even his two closest friends hadn't known that anything had ever bothered him from his past. After the thestrals, however, it seemed that his demons had escaped his dreams, and were officially back to haunt him.
"M- my little cousin, Gavin... He...he drowned." Saying it like that made Colton feel as if he were lying. Yes, he drowned, but no, it wasn't an accident. Gavin hadn't just chose to walk out on the frozen lake, he...and his cousin Abel...had forced him. Several quick flashbacks from even earlier, of Colton and Abel teasing and bullying the little boy, filled the Gryffindor's mind and caused him to choke for a second on nothing but his own spit. His eyes found Tamara's again, expectant, as if they were impatient to know her own faults.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Fourth YearGryffindorDreamer

Aravis laughed as she followed Will into the Hall. "Well I hope so," she said a bit louder, due to the volume. The Great Hall was one of the more noisier places due to the fact that the whole school assembled there. She decided to join Will at the end of the table. "Lots of firsties this year aren't there?" she commented to him.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe
Even if it's just a dream

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

I'll get my paint and you get the brush...

Ashleigh had been absorbed in her new sketch ever since she had arrived at the great hall. It was due to that fact that the seventh year hadn't noticed the first years that had joined their table. With a satisfied sight she shut her sketchbook and received a shock by how many people had already joined them. Smiling welcomingly to the new Gryffindors she decided to intorduce herself.

Gently pushing the drawing aside she faced the closes group of first years. "Welcome to Gryffindor everyone. Sorry I was a bit distracted so I'm a little late on the welcome. I'm Ashleigh Cardon a 7th year. I also normally play one of the chasers on our house team. Though I'm debating rather I will tryout this year or not." She smiled to herself now. That welcome have been such an Improvement from her own first and Second years. It kind of saddened her once more to think that this was her final year. But who knows maybe these first years would end up visiting the art shop she planned to have after graduation.

...and together we will repaint the world

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara listened intently and sighed when he spoke. He seemed hesitant, and his explanation sounded as if it was missing something. "It sounds like you're leaving something out Colton. I'm guessing you blame yourself in some way. Well, unless you physically drowned him, it isn't your fault. Not like my reason." She sighed and rubbed her temples. "I killed someone. His name was Marcinus Travers and he was a bad man. But it drove a stake into my heart coming to grips with it." She took out the necklace with a small chunk of wood, a broken wand, dangling from it. "I was so distracted by the guilt of killing that I blew up my wand and almost killed myself." She turned her bright blue eyes to him and half-smiled. "I know you blame yourself for your cousin's death. But I don't think Gavin would want you to. Whatever happened... it was an accident. You shouldn't beat yourself up over it."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will glanced up the table towards the first years, then back to Aravis smiling. "Oh, yeah, I hadn't noticed," he said and smirked. "I had someone else to distract me from the firsties." He linked his baby blues with hers and smiled again. "We should eat something cause before we know it, the feast will be over."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm
Dana "Dani" Colleen O'Connell

first year Gryffindor

"If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it."

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dana strolled to her house table confidently. It was a shame her sister wouldn't be joining her -ever- at the table, but she took pride in being the tenth generation of O'Connell's to be sitting at the Gryffindor table. Looking and listening around, she was eager to start conversation. Quickly, she seated herself next to a good candidate with wavy hair and bangs. "Hey!" she said enthusiastically to the girl she sat next to. "My names Dana, Dana O'Connell. It's exciting, isn't it?" she asked, referring to being at Hogwarts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to belive that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage."

Maiya Kajuji

Tipsie Fairy

Heart Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Aravis blushed. Was that someone Will was speaking of her? It couldn't be. Why would he be interested in her? She had hardly done anything. "Do you mind if I ask who?" the Fourth Year said quietly as she felt the butterflies flutter around in her stomach.

Realizing that Will had a point, she laughed a bit, but it was more from her nerves that she did. "True. I just don't know what I'd like to eat," Aravis complained. She really didn't feel much like eating, but she would try.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

He smirked when she feigned ignorance about who he was referring, then leaned on his elbows to look more closely at her. "Well," he started, "I've been talking to her since just after the train pulled out of King's Cross. And she's sitting with me now." He chuckled as he said this, "Just, uh... just so we're clear here... I'm talking about you." Looking down at the empty plate in front of him, he began to fill it with food. He took two rolls, still warm enough to melt the butter and put them on his plate. "I'll never know how they do it, but the elves here make such amazing food. And I'm glad they get paid to do it now," he said, stuffing a roll into his mouth.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

Aravis Rosentha

The Fourth Year could feel her cheeks blush as Will started dropping hints about who was distracting him. He couldn't be serious. Why would he be interested in her? She was a year younger than him. Sure some of the Muggle boys who lived around her thought she was pretty good looking, but here was another member of her House! "Really?" she said softly, lost in disbelief.

Aravis tried covering up her blushing with food. She did have to admit that Will was quite distracting himself. How could he not be to a teenage girl? He had muscles, and from what she knew, he appeared to be a gentleman. That had to count for something. She decided to try some of the vegetables. They weren't her favorite, but she knew she had to eat them.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara settled down at the Gryffindor Table for meal time after her hard work in the Room of Requirement. She looked over the food arrayed in front of her and her stomach grumbled again. "What to start with?" she asked comically and grabbed a plateful of chicken, mashed potatoes, corns and mixed vegetables. Eating heartily, she grabbed a plateful of pumpkin pie and a glass of pumpkin juice.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Great Hall/ Gryffindor Table User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Ronyo approached the Gryffindor table without looking at any of the other students standing around, his focus was on Tamara. He was hoping if he kept himself tunnel vision he would not have to deal with any odd remarks and gestures made his way on account of his house. He approached from her side of the table so she would not have to look at the faces of her fellow lions as they talked in case any wished to influence the conversation. While Ronyo held no personal aggression towards the Gryffindors, far from it in fact, he was more than aware of the rivalry between the two houses and was hoping to lessen any negativity. With luck this might even help mend a few bridges much like Colton and his friendship was doing.

"Tamara hello, I apologize for interrupting your meal but I have something pressing I need to ask you. I was hoping you could give me some assistance with my dueling technique...," Ronyo tried to think of how best to elaborate why without making an accusation based only on his gut, "Recent events have made it apparent I need to improve my dueling skills for the sake of my friends."

The white haired boys green eyes stayed on the blonde during his inquiry as he had been attempting to do. Even if she said know he would have to find some way to better himself or risk being even more of a handicap to his friends when time got tough.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games