Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:47 am
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele shot awake as he heard the scream of Kat emanating from beside him. He looked around, almost forgetting where he was due to his lack of sleep. He then saw that Kat was not resting her legs on his anymore. Where did she go? He then looked down, finally figuring out where she had went. She had fallen down onto Ariana. Steele got up quickly, feeling light-headed once he got up. He then brought himself down to their level.

"Are you two alright?" he asked them, concern truly marking his expression.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:13 am
User Image

where; dormitoriesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; no onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; pain and fear

SongsOutfit

Jane exited the dormitories and planned to somehow find Allen. She wasn't exactly sure how she would go about this. She didn't exactly feel like sneaking into the boy's dormitories. Just as she was thinking on this she heard a scream. Without a moment of hesitation Jane pulled her black silk robe around her tightly on took off towards the scream. In the middle of the common room she found a few first years. "Everything alright in here?" She asked with concern as she moved a few hairs from her face and adjusted her glasses.

ooc; hope you don't mind the intrusion. jane was headed this was anyway.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

As Katrina landed on Ariana, she awoke with a painful shriek. Before she could do anything, Steele knelt in front of her and Katrina. Not a moment later, a fellow fourth year also noticed them. "Yeah, but I'd be a lot better if you could get her off me," she said with a small grunt as she tried pushing herself up, but that was no use.

wearing

((The more the merrier ^.^))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

where; common roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; a few first yearsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; relieved to have company

SongsOutfit

Jane's senses seemed to finally catch up with her. It wouldn't have been noticeable to anyone watching but Jane had felt it, ever so slightly. "Oh yes, yes of course." Jane walked quickly over to the pair and crouched beside them. She shook the girl who was appeared to still be asleep and the origin of the scream. "Hey honey are you okay?" She asked the young girl.She recognized the girl ever so slightly. Was she the one at the sorting ceremony with the prophecy? Jane couldn't be sure. "You are kind of on top of your friend." She added, moving more hair from her face.

ooc; .
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Sitting on the floor.
What am I thinking? Ow,my butt hurts.

Kat scooched off of Ariana and rubbed her butt, where it landed on Ariana's knee. "Sorry, I had a... er... nightmare about... a demon spirit. And..." She looked at Jane, the fourth year and her face was instantly familiar. "And you were in it. Who are you?" she asked, a sudden seriousness squeezing its way into her voice.

Out of Character {...}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

When Katrina finally rolled off of her, Ariana let out a moan. "My knee hurts," she said, grasping it with both her hands. I hope it's just a bruise, she thought, frowning at the red mark Katrina left behind.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

where; common roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; a few first yearsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; relieved to have company

SongsOutfit

Jane helped both girls to get situated. "Everyone okay?" She asked over looking both girls then standing back up from her crouched position. She listened to the girl explain what had happened. Nightmares. Jane could definitely feel sympathy for this girl. Jane suddenly stopped when the conversation turned to her. Jane furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What?" She said quietly looking at the girl, her voice changing along with the other's to seriousness. Jane just stared at the girl for a moment. "Um...I'm Jane, Jane Doyle" She said searching through her head for any possible scenario. Something stuck out to her when she went over what the girl had said. Demon Spirit. She felt a sudden feeling of dread as she thought over the words.

ooc; .
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele, along with the help of Jane Doyle, helped the two up. Steele paid a particular attention to Ariana, hoping she was okay. He was worried about Kat as well, but still. He helped her up onto the couch.

"Is there anything I can get you Ariana? Or are you fine?" he asked her, hoping she was okay, but one can obviously tell that she wasn't. He then moved to Kat, helping her up.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Who else was there?

Kat rubbed her head as the girl introduced herself as Jane. "You were in my dream. And there was a blond girl, a red head, a boy with silver hair... And the Headmistress and Arthur... I mean the Head Auror. And then I got scared and woke up. On Ari. I'm sorry," she said, turning to Ariana. "Are you okay bestie?"

Out of Character {...}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana stood up with the help of Jane and Steele, then she sat on the couch. Holding her knee, she shook her head slightly. "I'm fine," she said, her voice cracking as if she was about to cry. When Katrina asked her if she was okay, Ariana quickly nodded.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Oh, what was that spell?

Kat pouted as she heard the sound of Ariana's voice and felt around for her wand. She knew a spell to help her best friend but she couldn't remember it. She bit her lip as she tried to remember the spell. Grabbing her wand, she remembered it and drew her wand out. She tapped Ariana's knee and said, "Episky."

Out of Character {...}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana closed her eyes, not sure what kind of spell Katrina was using on her leg. Suddenly, Ariana's leg felt numb, but painless. The healing spell, Episkey, worked perfectly. "When did you learn that spell?" she asked. Ariana didn't recall learning it in class.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Yay! I helped!

She smiled widely. "I read about it in a book I stole from my dad's library once when he was ignoring me. I'm surprised I remembered it. Does it feel better?" she asked, hopeful since Ariana's mood suddenly changed.

Out of Character {...}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:03 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana nodded with a smile. "It feels much better, thank you," she said gratefully. "So, what were you saying about that nightmare?" she asked, her tone changing from giddy to serious.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

where; common roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; a few first yearsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; confused

SongsOutfit

Jane sat on a near by table. She rested her on her palm and just stared at the 1st years. She really didn't understand them. Here she thought they were talking about something serious. Jane had never met this girl and she was in her dream. Seemed important, sure but then they had to get all buddy buddy on her. Did they really have that short of attention span?

Of course Jane was also somewhat jealous in a weird way. Best friends. It was something she never really had. Phi was the closest thing she had ever had and Jane thought they were good friends but she could never be sure if Phinelia felt the same way.

Jane quickly came back to attention when she heard talk of the nightmare again. She simply nodded at the girls words. In a sort of agreement.

ooc; .
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games