Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Losing consciousness.
✔Status: With Verily McHalen.

Erik was faintly aware that he was being moved before blackness claimed his vision. The blood flowing from his injuries was slowing to a slight trickle, which was not a good sign. Far away, he could hear what sounded like a girl straining and whimpering with pain...

Out Of Character: {Exit to Hospital Wing}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Mad and hurting
✔Status: Single

Edd walked into the common room after the fight on the pitch, his face still red from the blood, but his nose completely healed. The common room was trashed. Books everywhere, the chairs messed up and blood. Lots of blood. "Erik, what did you do?" he said to himself. Not wanting his brother to get in trouble, he picked up the bookcase and stacked the books back onto it, he righted the chairs and couch. And lastly, he used the cleaning charm to remove the blood from the floors and wall.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith (kinda)|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver helped Erik into the common room silently. She glanced up when she saw Edd standing there and grimaced. She knew he was most likely pissed at her but she wasn't about to tell him everything she had told Erik. Edd could hate her for all seh cared. She probably deserved it.
OOC:...

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Mad; Downtrodden
✔Status: Single; With Verily McHalen, I guess.

Edd looked up as the door to the common room opened and Verily entered, carrying his brother. Without a word, Edd went to him and took him from the girl that upset his brother so. "I'll take him from here," Edd said without looking at Verily. The twins made eye contact and started for the stairs to the boy's dormitory.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Eldak stepped through the door into the Ravenclaw Common room. He hated being the bearer of bad news, but the Headmistress asked him to do this. And so, with a heavy heart, he called the attention of all Ravenclaws. "Students, may I have your attention please. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it falls on me. Over winter break, one of our housemates lost her life. Katrina Aberdeen was killed when her home caught fire. This is a great tragedy to all of us. If anyone wishes to seek counseling, my office door is always open and the Hospital Wing will also offer support. I'm sorry for this tragedy."

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with (Who and Where?) and wondering (Thoughts).

User Image

Shayna entered the common room, determined to find where her shoes had gotten hidden. Why they had been hidden she had no idea, she didn't really even talk to anyone in her house. She sighed as she started looking thorughand under things."Where are you little shoes?"She quietly called.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image Micheal Corven ~ Ravenclaw First Year ~ Pureblood

"Well if a circle has no beginning, how did it get there in the first place" mikey said to himself quietly. Oh wait a minute, that's the answer to the question "a circle has no beginning" why couldn't I have seen that? . I thought it was just her correcting the girl who gave the answer. Micheal thought to himself as he was walking through the door in to the common room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw ❶ 𝒞haser

Alex bounded down from his dormitory, a rush of excitement about him. He hadn't seen Gypsy since before she'd left for the holidays, and she was back today! This was exciting because Alex had scrounged enough cash to get her a gift. He hoped she'd like it. As soon as he'd hit the floor of the common room, his eyes scanned for any familiar flash of purply-pink. Ah hah! She'd just made it in. Bounding like the happiest puppy, the young blonde chaser made his way to her and bear hugged her tightly. "Gypsy!" He squealed. "How was your holiday? Did anything exciting happen? I got you a present. Want to see it? Are you glad to be back? What did you get for christmas?"

Just then the boy realized that he might be overwhelming his friend. After all, she'd only just gotten back. He figured he should quiet down a little. His hand found the nape of his neck as he flushed red, retreating into his metaphorical shell. "Oh, uh, sorry. You probably don't need me babbling and hassling you first thing." Noticing his habit, he tucked his hands under his armpits and rocked back and forth on his heels. It really was annoying how often he caught himself doing that. Hopefully he'd kick the habit by next year. The thought stirred up all sorts of wonderings, such as whether he'd make the Quidditch team again. He definitely hoped so. If he didn't, he'd not be very happy. Humorously he shook the tangent from his mind. Focus, he told himself, repeating the sorting hat's advice to him. It had become a personal mantra.

Relaxing, Alexander walked over to one of the armchairs by the fireplace. When Gypsy was ready to talk, she could join him. This way, she got some space to get settled. The boy distracted himself by gazing into the dancing flames, his eyelids lowering. He wondered what it would've been like to go home for the holidays. He much preferred Hogwarts to Wool's.

❶ OOC: ❶

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Festive at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Alexspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, damn! That didn't take long!' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy had hardly been in the Common Room a moment before Alex was already on her... literally! The first year encased her in a tight hug and started blabbering on, and it was all she she could do not to laugh at him, just a little. She didn't think she'd ever seen her ickle firstie with quite so much energy in him! She hugged him back tightly before he pulled away, smiling widely, white teeth showing. "I take it you missed me, huh, kiddo?" When he apologized for babbling, she shook her head, waving her hand in time with it, chuckling. "You're fine, Alex. It's not like riding a train really takes all that much energy." She blinked when he struck a familiar pose, his hand going to the nape of his neck, and then immediately crossed his arms. A moment of silence, and then he wandered off to sit in one of the armchairs. She rolled her eyes, shaking her head and smiling. Alex could be a bit of an odd duck at times... just the way she liked her friends.

She followed him over, tossing her hair over her shoulder, and as it fell, it changed red and black to match her attire, a festive, Christmas-based outfit she'd chosen for the holidays. Usually, red hair was a bad thing for her; it meant she was pissed off. But she was getting better and better at control, and she'd made it red today purely for the holidays. They were technically over, but she had gifts to give out, after all. She flopped down on the armrest of the chair and reached into her pocket, pulling out what looked like a folded up handkerchief. After looking it over to make sure this was Alex's, she unfolded it, and it grew bigger. Unfolded it, and it was bigger. Unfolded it, and it was bigger, again and again, until she was holding what seemed to be a stiff board, roughly two feet by one, covered by the cloth she'd been unfolding. She handed the covered painting to Alex, smiling.
                                                          "I don't really buy gifts... I paint them. So, I did this one for you," she told him, her eyes bright and excited. She'd never given a painting to anyone but family before. Honestly... she was really excited to see what he thought.

As she sat, waiting, it occurred to her that he'd mentioned that he'd gotten her a gift as well. She was a bit surprised. Then again, she never expected anything of anyone... not counting her family, of course, but that wasn't so much that she felt they were obligated as it was that she knew they would. The past had certainly proven as much.
                                                          "Let me think... for Christmas... my grandparents sent me a bunch of really ugly dress robes that had clearly been in their attic for ages. Probably things Grandmother wore when she was young. They keep trying to make me into a proper young lady. As if. Stupid things were itchy, too. Not that I put them on. Just holding them made my hands itch." She rolled her eyes at that. The Lovette family was old and pureblooded and her grandparents could just not accept that Thackery and Piper and Gypsy and Echo were not continuing the tradition of snotty, obnoxious Ravenclaws who held their intelligence over others and lorded their money over everyone else. She flipped her hair again, smiling. "But Mum and Dad went all out. New canvases, new paints, new clothes. Oh, gosh, soooooo many new clothes. All of them totally cute and just a bit too big so that they'll fit through the next year or so. It was great." She had been exceptionally excited about those. Paints were cheap. Canvases and brushes not so much, but she was going to learn to make them anyway. Clothes, though... she loved her clothes. She supposed she was a bit of a girl, really. But whatever. It's not like it was a bad thing.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

KlutzyChild

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:34 pm
Arkendrai
500 Days of Summer
Forks Anonymous
Mr Vitamin C-ya
Edward D Engel
The Forgotten Weasley
RedEagleEye007

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley walked into the common room and smiled at the first years. "Gather around, gather around. I just have a few things to say before you can get to bed." he said as he turned to them. "First off, Welcome to Ravenclaw House, we are the house known for Creativity, Knowledge, Wit and sometimes Eccentric thinking." he said with a chuckle, "Now as a member of Ravenclaw you have Professor Juan Amorocho as our head of House, he teaches Alchemy so you won't have him until your third year if you choose to take his class. But you are welcome to stop by his office at any time." he said with a smile. Now the part they want to know. he thought with a smile. "Now. Boys your dorms are up and down to the left. Girls the same to your right. Now if you have any questions, feel free to ask, otherwise you may go off to bed at any moment you want." he said with a smile.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:30 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo walked into the common room after a long day, knowing that he could not go to sleep again. It had been one of those irritable days where his visions flashed through his head, each showing him something different, but all with the same ending. He usually seemed to foresee bad events, such as death or an accident. He wished one day he would see something positive, but it never seemed to work out like that. But for now, all he could do was sit on the chair by the fire, awaiting them to subside before he went to bed. He didn't want them to seep into his dreams at all.

He now just sat there to himself, not really knowing what to do in the meantime. He hadn't really planned to just sit there in the chair; so he really had no plan on what he was to do. Maybe he would try to read a book, something that he did not feel like doing at the moment. He instantly ruled that one out, and also studying too. He just didn't know what he was to do, because quite frankly, he did not do much more than what was previously mentioned, besides Quidditch, but how could he possibly do that at this late of a time.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:38 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Ravenclaw
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

Lexine dragged herself into the Ravenclaw common room, slouching down into a rather squishy blue chair. She closed her eyes. The day had seemed like it was going to last forever, and it was late, but she didn't want to sleep just yet. The past few days, Lexine would go to the common room, walk around for a bit or start homework, sometimes study, then go right to sleep. She actually spent most of her time in the girl's dormitory reading the text books, not really knowing what else to do. Sure, she'd had a few study sessions in the library with Alice and Jasper, but she couldn't exactly bring them into her common room, and vice-versa. Plus, how was she supposed to get them to come out to hang out, when their common room was underground? Either way she didn't have much to do. She curled up in the blue chair, and set a book she had been carrying around with her on the table beside her. Taking a deep breath, Lexine leaned on the arm of the chair and looked about the room, studying it.

outfit | | ooc :: --- | | voice clip

the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

User Image

Iñigo started to drift a bit, that was, before a girl had made her way into the common room...seemingly tired, just like her. At least, judging by how as soon as she sat down in the chair her eyes started to close, but soon enough they opened up again and at that point, Iñigo already decided that he would try to talk to her. He looked at her for a brief second before actually speaking however.

"Hola...I mean...Hello," he said to the girl, moving to a seat closer to her. He smiled a bit, really hiding his true irritation very well. He didn't want to become annoyed with her because that certainly would give off the wrong first impression of him. But as long as he kept himself composed for now, he would be fine. "I'm sorry...I can not recall your name...which is probably bad because you know, you're in my year and in my house." He laughed a bit at this, quite amused that he could not put a name to the face. He felt like it started with an 'L', but he just couldn't figure it out at the moment.

"My name's Iñigo Albion-Alexandre if you didn't already know. You can call me Iñigo or Lazarus. Lazarus is my middle name...well...at least, one of them," he said to the girl, laughing. He always forgot that he had quite few names within his first and last.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 pm
x
x
x
x

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Ravenclaw
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

Almost as soon as Lexine was about to go to her dorm, a boy walked over to her and smiled a bit, accidentally starting out talking in a different language. Spanish... Lexine noted in her head. She noticed that he seemed a bit irritated, and was trying his best to cover it up with a smile. Lexine figured there was another reason, not her, as he had only just walked up to talk to her. She shrugged it off, either way, he was the one that started the conversation.

Lexine smiled lightly. She was easily forgotten most of the time, as she was a very quite child.
"It's quite alright," she began as the boy stated apologizing. "Everyone seems to forget me name," she shrugged, still rather tired. "I'm Lexine Vance, it's nice to meet you Iñigo," she smiled. The boy seemed kind, and she did need friends in her own house...as well as her own year. "So...um..." Lexine tired thinking of something to say, but was lost, so she just blurted out "How do you like Hogwarts?" without thinking. She mentally slapped herself, but stayed quiet nonetheless...she wasn't a good conversationalist...

outfit | | ooc :: --- | | voice clip

the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:15 pm

User Image

Iñigo listened to her as she spoke, glad to hear her name. As soon as she said it, he instantly remembered the girl's name getting called out by the professor to step forward, but that was about all he remembered hearing. His amazing recollection of memories actually was able to pinpoint where he was in line at the time and who exactly was in front and back of him, but only faces of course...not names. Despite being great visually recollecting memories; ironically, he was horribly bad at remembering what he heard. For every pro there must be a con, and that was it.

Iñigo kept listening to her until she had decided to completely change the conversation around all together. He was not expecting the question to be asked. Why? Because it had been more than halfway through the year by now, but he knew he would answer answer. "I definitely like it here. I miss Spain, but I am going back this summer. Either way, I like it and think it is surprisingly beautiful. So much to do around her surprisingly," he said to the girl, hoping he answered her question. Then he felt as if he should flip the question, for conversation purposes of course, because he didn't really know what to ask.

"How about you? Are you enjoying it?"

Arkendrai

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games