Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:15 am
User ImageDawn Yamamoto
Pureblood || 2nd Year || Slytherin

"Oh.. No, I wasn't really studying..." Dawn trailed off, finding herself stare at Cy's eyes. They were a brilliant shade of green unlike her own dull black eyes. His were an interesting shade of green and she could swear that there were some specks of gold there as well. She bit her lip as she tried to get her attention back to earth. As her eyes finally strayed to the silent girl beside him. Is she really intruding on the two's intimate moment?

"I mean, well, I thought that you might have been bothered by my rather nosy staring so I decided that instead of keeping quiet I should introduce myself so that I may not be branded as someone weird..." She said rather stupidly. It was hard to form a sentence what with those eyes looking right at you.

"A-anyways," she coughed lightly, "Would it be alright to well stay here and join you? Ah, but if I'm intruding, please let me know! I wouldn't want to get in the way of your time together. I mean, it must be hard to date and hang out with each other what with studies and all. So don't let me intrude if I am... intruding." Damn that sounded stupid even to her own ears. She just wanted to bang her head on some stone or any hard place right now. Or maybe dig a hole and bury herself in it.

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:30 am
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin Common Room
                                                                Who am I with? Dawn, some runty first year, some prefect girl
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to do my homework.
                                                                What am I thinking? Of course I don't have the notes I need. Great, I'm an idiot...
                                                                What am I wearing? Casual

Carver sighed heavily as he practically stomped down from his dorm, thinking that he could have at least remembered to write down the assignment that they needed to do for Potions. But no, instead he was trying to see if he could find Gia in the common room to see if maybe she had written down the assignment. Then again, he'd been kind of busy trying to figure out the scrawl he'd put down when he had been absentmindedly taking notes, and now it was one giant mess. Leave it to him to make a mess of his own school work.

Unfortunately it didn't look like Gia was even in the common room. Instead, she was probably trying to dismantle a suit of armor, knowing her. Carver groaned, not exactly liking where this scenario was heading. However, he spotted Dawn and a couple of other students talking. Deciding that she probably had the assignment as well as better notes than he took, he decided to head on over. "Hey, Dawn, you have the assignment from Potions, right? You wrote it down? Lemme get it from you so that I can work on it. And well, if you have any notes, that'd be great too. I can't even read my own."

OOC: Hope you don't mind me cutting in!

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

mihori_0624

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: Casually
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy merely narrowed her eyes when Cyrus snorted and suggested that her and Evander should just kiss and make-up. The kissing part was unlikely if it remained up to Evander, and Wendy wasn't some desperate little girl who was going to make the first move. Making the first move was the man's position. Besides, she doubted Daddy dearest made the impression on Evander that kissing his daughter or anything for that matter was good for Evander's health. It was irritating, but she wasn't going to give Cyrus the satisfaction of rising to the statement; however, the next one, if it was not for Cyrus's little fangirl watching she'd have done a very unladylike display of slapping Cyrus. Her blue eyes narrowed dangerously at Cyrus's comment of Evander not caring what she did and answered, venom in her voice, "You know very well that isn't true. I... I'm his fiance, of course he cares. And furthermore, I think Evander would automatically adore anyone who offed you. He doesn't like you very much, you know."

Her attention was turned when she saw that the dark haired girl got up and began to approach. Hmm... Wendy thought, her expression softening to its typical neutral state as she tapped her fingers on her arm raising a brow ever so slightly. When Cyrus apologized Wendy said, "Ah, and now you care about people's studies, Cyrus?" The girl though quickly clarified she wasn't studying and then tried to explain herself and apologize and Wendy smiled inside as the girl stumbled over her words though an actual short chuckle came when she said date. "Please," Wendy said, "Cyrus and me? Hardly. Mr. Lillantine here is my future little brother, I'm engaged to his older brother."

She held out a hand standing and said, "As Cyrus said I'm Wendy Chaisty. If anything you could consider Cyrus and I siblings of sorts." She paused when another student came up, one she did not recognize at first and then thought of the boy and was sure that he hung out with the two mudblood girls in second year with Sera. Wendy narrowed her eyes at Carver, crossing her arms for a moment and said, "Aren't you the one who hangs out with the two mu-the two muggleborn girls. The mad Italian? I thought you sort would be wise enough to band together only." She sighed, "Not that it matters but unless you missed the class you really need to step up your study habits soon if you plan to do well on your OWLs, Mr..." She paused and waited for Carver to answer with a last name. She knew the Yamamoto name well enough to know the girl was from a magical and decent enough family but Carver she did not know. Considering the company he was rumored to keep he didn't have the best prospects. Oh Evander would just love to find out if his own brother was consorted with blood traitors or mudbloods. She shook her head and let out a sigh, "Excuse me, I doubt it matters. I have OWLs to study for, myself. I'll let my juniors enjoy each other's company without me if you don't mind," She added with a polite nod of her head to Cyrus and Dawn as she gathered her books and headed up to the girl's dorms to study there (where Cyrus couldn't bug her, thank Merlin!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

mihori_0624

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:11 am
User ImageDawn Yamamoto

Dawn tried not to jump when a familiar voice appeared behind her. It was a rather surprising development per se since she hadn't really spoken to him much after meeting him. Especially after she started going off on her own and just playing around with the castle grounds. She much rather preferred to stalking the castle than making friends when she was on her first year and all. So when Carver spoke to her, she smiled a bit, feeling a bit odd that he was speaking to her after a long time.

Ah, but instead of the usual greeting, it looks like she got the hey I need you that's why I'm talking to you so hurry up and give it to me, kind of thing. She felt a bit peeved at that, thinking that she was being used. Well, why not? They were Slytherins, or, so she was told.

Apparently, some Slytherin policies didn't stick well to her.

"I don't know... What do I gain from this?" Dawn teased, not really wanting to give in to Carver's demands so easily when they haven't even talked that much. She really shouldn't be making enemies, but Carver's way of greeting her peeved her a bit and so she was going to play the snake game.

In any case, it should be pretty much accepted here, they were Slytherins.

And then Wendy bid her goodbyes. Did she say something odd? Well, she left with a rather lofty air and when Dawn saw the back of her hair, she bit her lip in thought.

"Ah... I knew I remembered her from somewhere. Cy, is she the Slytherin prefect?" Dawn asked off-handedly as she waited for Carver's reply to her teasing. He has been awfully quiet after that.

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley
Red Hot Missy

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:47 pm
When we went off away from the forest-
We did travel far to get a taste of so much more.
We dug up the roots of all the stories...
Put them in a pot and brought them to a fiery roar!
We fed on these things without a worry;
Never gave a thought to the coming of the winter storm.
Gone away, gone away, what was yesterday?
Make a meal, make a bed, tuck your feet in-
And resting elbows twice on a table can be nice;
But the comforts, they can be deceiving.

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴵᴿˁᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ

Cy blinked as she trailed off into silence, staring at him. Not that he minded, really, but she sidestepped the question and instead rambled due to what he assumed was social anxiety of some sort. If she was worried about being branded as 'weird', well, he thought it was a bit late for that, and this was the wrong house to be worried about that, anyways. She was still staring at him, and as he was fairly used to being scrutinized, he brushed it off, before she went on. His eyes widened at her assumption, before he burst into laughter while he presumed Wendy hopped onto her high horse and galloped off into the sunset. Her tone certainly ascended into superior loftiness, and he would have felt sorry for Dawn, and then for the blunt second year whose name he couldn't remember who came over to get the assignment and her notes, but... Cy had never been very good at summoning up that particular feeling, as well as a few others. "We're not dating," he snickered. "It didn't bother me, and you can stay if you'd like," he said simply. Wendy obviously didn't care who knew that she and Vander would be married in a few years, and then launched into a barrage of passive aggressive insults aimed towards him and his friends. Cy personally didn't know who the boy hung around with, but thought he'd seen him with a couple of second year girls, neither of whom he knew, either. One was Italian and possibly mad, or at least capable of annoying Wendy, that much was obvious. He watched silently as Wendy took her leave of them, the mere peasants, and wondered why she hadn't packed up and left earlier. After all, he seemed to have been.... bugging her. Dawn's response to the boy was to tease him, which Cy was interested to see his reaction to. "Yep, that's her," he replied to her question, wondering where she'd been all this year and the one before if she didn't even know her house's prefects.

OOC:
mc2

mihori_0624

Red Hot Missy

Now the seasons are not what they once seemed-
The berries all are green though the sun is at a fine high crest...
We lifted our shirts up in a hurry-
Reaching for the belly hollow from the long cold rest!
We slept off all the fat, but they'll be no more of that,
'Cause there must be some disease 'neath the canopy!
Swinging tails from trees, we can gather we need-
Give away what we had a fair share of...
And now the forks and knives with the sacrifice;
With a pair only some can believe in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Who am I with? Dawn, some runty first year
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to do my homework.
                                                                What am I thinking? Oh look, the Wicked Witch of the West just hopped on her broomstick and left...
                                                                What am I wearing? Casual

Carver glanced over when the prefect whose name he didn't care to know asked him if he hung around Gia and Lori. Or well, he assumed as much due to the aborted slur against his friends. Closed-minded bigots, the lot of them, and he was stuck in the thick of supremacist central. Somehow he wondered if the snob would drown with her nose stuck so far up in the air. "Yeah yeah, whatever Nazi. Just remind me why exactly I care about what you tell me? Oh wait, I don't. Just keep on stepping, Lillith. Pretty sure that Satan has some sort of assignment for you anyway." He watched as the girl stormed out, shaking his head. Seriously, did he ever give anyone the impression he actually cared what they thought? He thought that people got the impression he could give a flying ******** less about what they thought, said, or whatever. He was also pretty sure that Gia would take personal umbrage with the idea that she was mad. Eccentric, yes. But not mad.

He then noted that Dawn had asked what she would get for it for giving him the notes and the assignment. Oh, for crying out loud! He rubbed his forehead, thinking that she couldn't have been corrupted by these people already. "Oh Christ, tell me you're not goosestepping with these lots. I mean, seriously, they're just one step away from potentially attempting genocide. You know, mas slaughter of anyone they didn't deem worthy? Or did you learn nothing from the History of Magic class? I just asked for the assignment, I didn't offer my firstborn in exchange."

OOC: Hope you don't mind me cutting in!

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

mihori_0624

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:38 am
User ImageDawn Yamamoto

Dawn rolled her eyes. Just when she got the courage to talk to Cy and perhaps get to know him more. Carver had to just butt in. Sighing, she gave him the book she had been carrying, "fine, here. But you owe me one now. And, one more thing, can you work on your introductions, a simple hi how've you been before telling me what you want so to you know, break the ice? It's not really polite looking for someone you haven't spoken to for a long time only to tell them you needed something. You could have at least asked me how I have been doing." Dawn said all in one breath, not really one to keep it in when she got pissed. Why she got so pissed though, she really doesn't know.

But she did give Carver her notes. "Copy it here. We'll keep you company while you do your homework." Dawn said, looking at Cy once more, wondering if he will really stay. "You will be staying, right Cy?" Dawn looked at him, it was odd that she found herself so fascinated with him, but getting to know him won't hurt, right?

The Forgotten Weasley
Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:40 pm
When we went off away from the forest-
We did travel far to get a taste of so much more.
We dug up the roots of all the stories...
Put them in a pot and brought them to a fiery roar!
We fed on these things without a worry;
Never gave a thought to the coming of the winter storm.
Gone away, gone away, what was yesterday?
Make a meal, make a bed, tuck your feet in-
And resting elbows twice on a table can be nice;
But the comforts, they can be deceiving.

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴵᴿˁᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ

Cy hadn't the slightest idea what a Nazi was, and the reference to Lilith completely passed him by, though he was familiar enough with the concept of Satan to make some internal guesses. He wasn't shocked that the boy called out Wendy, and it was amusing, though he was mildly offended by the insinuation in the boy's next rant that he was some sort of blood purist. Even if it wasn't a very surprising assumption, seeing as he was pureblooded, Slytherin, and a Lillantine. His family didn't say 'mudblood' in public, and they didn't even talk all that much about how pure they were compared to the 'filthy masses', but Cy could catch his parents and Vander's drift quite often enough. It honestly surprised him that Wendy seemed to say more slurs than Vander at times, and more viciously, too. Maybe it helped her fit in with the rest of the Averys. "I'm not a blood purist," he snorted, though he doubted the boy cared. Broad strokes got the fence painted faster, after all. It almost disappointed him that he didn't even have to convincingly lie about it. He'd never found it in himself to care what anyone else's 'lineage' was, and it was one of the few things he could mock nearly every member of his family about, with the exception of Vio and Luke. But they didn't really count; they'd been raised by others, and he was willing to bet even superior-to-thou Violante would have been sneering 'mudblood' about now if her parents hadn't died. Dawn seemed further offended by Carver and his lack of small talk and general attitude, which Cy supposed was more interesting than watching them make friendship bracelets by the fire. Still, Dawn couldn't have been that offended, because she gave the boy her notes. "Sureee," he said with what he assumed was the right amount of 'well okay'. "I don't have anywhere else I have to be."

OOC:
mihori_0624

Red Hot Missy

Now the seasons are not what they once seemed-
The berries all are green though the sun is at a fine high crest...
We lifted our shirts up in a hurry-
Reaching for the belly hollow from the long cold rest!
We slept off all the fat, but they'll be no more of that,
'Cause there must be some disease 'neath the canopy!
Swinging tails from trees, we can gather we need-
Give away what we had a fair share of...
And now the forks and knives with the sacrifice;
With a pair only some can believe in.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Before the Final Feast of the 2030-2031 year
Dressed: in her uniform
Wendy had decided for Evander and her to go to the final feast of the 2030-2031 year together. She decided to give Mira free reign to go with her boyfriend (or -insert shudder here- Benjamin Ryans and her boyfriend). She was at least glad for Evander's many, many failings (like probably not even liking her really) that he didn't have obnoxious friends. When Vander arrived the first thing she blurted out standing was, "Took you long enough and they say women are the ones that take forever to get ready." She flicked some of her red hair off her shoulder and said, "Oh, by the way, I already asked and it is fine for you to stay at the Avery Manor for a while this summer. You can stay in David's old room. Or one of the guest rooms."

She fixed her gaze on him and crossed her arms and added, her words pronounced precise, sharp, and held the distinct bit of detachment to anything she said she usually went for, showing her strict raising even more so than usual, as she went on, "I will go completely mad if I have to spend the entire summer practically alone with my father. I mean at least last year there was the wedding to distract me. So, of course, that means as my fiance it is your job to distract me. And because you are the guest and I am your senior, you have to respect my wishes. Besides, we all know my father will be there as chaperone and he thinks I can do no wrong." She paused, giving a small trained smile and a shrug of her shoulders before raising a brow and said, "I just thought you should know. You'll stay at least half the summer, yes?"

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:50 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander didn't really mind going down to the feast with Wendy, at this point. They always ended up going down together, anyways, and while he'd unconvincingly lie to everyone else, he couldn't really lie to himself. He was... well he didn't exactly mind Wendy's company. Of course, when he stepped into the common room, he very much minded her company, as she went off on a wild want about him staying the summer, and her father. The previous look on his face, which had been an odd mix of hopeful and forced coolness, quickly morphed into a very natural scowl. Logically, he didn't want to go home anymore than she did and would probably be over to visit her several times a week all summer anyways. ...Illogically, she was telling him what to do, which riled him so much he threw it back at her as quickly as she had at him, "They do," he sneered first, though his pale gaze followed how she flicked locks of red off her shoulder a little too interestedly. "It takes a while to put on a tie." He scoffed. "Really? How incredibly lenient of them. I don't know how appropriate my parents would consider it." They would most likely let him go, of course, but he wasn't about to assure Wendy of that. "What? Daddy get under your skin?" he mocked, before his scowl changed further into an outraged look. "My senior? You're just some stupid teenage girl," he said very maturely, and went on: "Spending the summer suffering under your father's glare doesn't really sound like great fun to me." He stared at her smile, which infuriated him, her shrug, which infuriated him more, and her raised brow, which made him grind his teeth together and grit out, "I'd like to see you try and make me. If anything, I should be telling you what to do. After all, you're my fiancee." He took half a step closer, silently daring her. That she could pull this 'respect your senior' rubbish when she had to know how he- It was ridiculous.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:55 am
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

Wendy rolled her eyes at Evander's retort about women taking longer not bothering to give him a response until he mentioned it taking a while to put on a tie. "Oh? Does it? I've never had trouble. And you'd think having to wear a tie every day to class would make it a great deal easier. I guess some people are just hopeless," She added with a dramatic sigh. She crossed her arms but said nothing and made no expression betraying her annoyance as he taunted her about her father. She wasn't even going to begin to try to explain why her father irked her so if he hadn't caught on by this point. Besides, knowing Evander, Wendy was sure part of his feigned ignorance was just to get under her skin. Evander apparently seemed to have a great laugh at making Wendy annoyed and getting a response from her. Wendy half hated he could so easily ruffle her feathers, but it wasn't hard to irk someone, right?

"It isn't like there won't be plenty of chaperons," Wendy sighed, focusing on his previous comment instead of the one about her father. "Besides we all know there is no good way your parents could forbade it without looking like they didn't trust the Averys. It would be almost as if saying they thought I was poorly raised." She paused and raised a brow before his mocking changed to a look of outrage as she suggested she was his senior. "Furthermore, me being a teenage girl would make me a good decade more mature than you. You still act like you are six," She said primly, keeping her arms crossed.

She raised her other brow as he ground his teeth together. "Fiancee? Really, I wouldn't know I was considering how you act towards me," She snapped taking a half step towards him. "Maybe I'd actually listen to you if you actually acted your age and like I was your fiance instead... instead of how you do!" She ended lamely, dropping her arms to her side and clenching a fist not backing down from his challenge of her.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:03 am

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

Vander snorted. "Sorry, were you talking about yourself? All I heard was 'hopeless'." He was further irritated that other than a very loud sigh, all she did was cross her arms, expression unchanging. He hated it when she froze over like that. It was like trying to talk to a statue. "Oh, I'm so relieved we'll be chaperoned," the dark haired boy sneered. "My innocence can rest easy knowing the watchful eyes of the Averys will be keeping it intact." It was his turn to roll his eyes as she went on about his parents. "Gods forbid, Wendy. And I don't- you're a moron," Vander hissed, seemingly at a loss for words. "You act like such a little priss all the time, it's no wonder you consider everyone around you childish beyond belief."

He gaped at her when she snapped, decreasing the distance between them. One the one hand, he'd successfully set her off, which was what he'd been trying to do since she'd done similarly to him, but on the other... "What do you want me to do, Wendy?! Announce our impending nuptials to the whole bloody school?! You're f***ing impossible to get along with, everything I do or say you find a way to pick it apart, I'm either annoying you or you act like I'm ignoring you..." Vander trailed off as she dropped her arms to her sides, fists clenched. What was she going to do, hit him? He'd like to see her try.

He looked up from her fists to her face, and then snapped, "You want me to act like your fiance? Fine." He stepped forward, closing the remaining distance between them, and pressed his lips against hers for a split second before pulling away, face red. "Happy now?" Vander asked sarcastically, one part of his brain screaming that he ought to have done that a long time ago and should do it again, all the time, now, the other part screaming that he was about to die because she was going to kill him right here and burn his body in the common room fire.

OOC:
mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

Wendy rolled her eyes at Vander's snort. His comment was so predictable it was almost comforting. "Mr. Avery.... the second, not the first, the second, the head's eldest, my old guardian... he really isn't so bad," Wendy said with a shrug. "Actually he's nice. He was the one who taught me to swim..." She genuinely smiled for a moment at the memory. If there was one person in the Avery family she actually liked it was Robert II. The fact that he was patient and could hold his temper (and a good deal more than anyone else in the family was from what Wendy could tell) always made her wonder why he never remarried and had kids of his own. It would have made things a lot easier with the family finding an heir if the eldest son had had his own children. Maybe he was closeted or maybe there was some sort of malfunction. Wendy doubted it was a matter like her father who was still madly in love with her mother, Robert II hardly seemed to care about the death of his wife-or no more so than say the death of any casual friend might.

She was stirred out of her thoughts as Vander rolled his eyes and called her a moron. And a priss. She had so many words rolling in her head she couldn't chose what to say in counter to his accusation-and maybe it was a bit true as she was a bit-she refused to say priss-but stiff would work. Instead of speaking she remained quiet, her lips pressing together in a thin line as she said nothing until she finally snapped at him. "Well that's all you do!" She countered, "Either you try to annoy me or ignore me! What else am I supposed to think?"

She took a deep breath her eyes narrowed at him her fists remaining clenched when he took her bait regarding him acting like her fiance. She almost out of instinct backed up when he closed the distance, but instead froze. Less than half a second passed before he pulled back and demanded if she was happy now. She stared at him, saying nothing but looked away trying to hide the smile tugging at her lips and then recomposing herself looked back and said a note of suspicion in her voice after she stumbled over her first syllable, "I... you aren't trying to shut me up are you, Mr. Lillantine?" She paused and a crease formed between her brows and she turned bright red as she blurted out her next sentance, "But... you... you can kiss me again... I mean if you want. That... that would be okay with me." She wanted to slap herself. It would be more than merely 'okay' with her, but what if Evander was just trying to shut her up? Or what if it was one of his ploys to get a reaction from her for laughs? She wasn't going to give him that satisfaction. A quick peck could hardly be considered a kiss, right? It didn't seem like much of a kiss to her. If he was going to kiss her, she had hoped it would be proper. She barely had a moment to enjoy the sensation, even if it was just some ploy to shut her up.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

Vander started to second guess himself just a little as she stared at him. He might have... overstepped some boundaries here, and while he usually skipped over them left and right like a game of hop skotch, there was the very tangible fear that Wendy did not in fact like him in any way shape or form, was repulsed by his very presence, and was now wondering if the rest of her life would be spent having to kiss him. Then she looked away and by now he knew her well enough to catch what seemed almost like the hint of a smile before she looked back at him suspiciously. "Wendy," he said slowly. "That's exactly what I was trying to do." He looked shocked at her next words, and oddly triumphant a moment later. "Fine," he said, with what was possibly the fakest tone of reluctance ever heard on the planet Earth, "Since you're my senior, I have to respect your wishes, right?" What was possibly a real, genuine smile flickered across his face for a moment, and he looked the closest to 'sweet' he was ever going to get, before he kissed her again, far more slowly this time, letting his eyes close. He didn't exactly have all this experience, now did he? He'd only ever seen his parents kiss one another, which always seemed like a chore, or at least it did in front of their children, or spotted couples at school snogging, which was generally not something you wanted to be seen taking notes on.

OOC:
mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image
                                                                Nah, you don't know me
                                                                Lightning above and a fire below me
                                                                You cannot catch me, cannot hold me
                                                                You cannot stop, much less control me

Who am I with? First Years
                                                                What am I doing? Showing them their lovely new abode
                                                                What am I thinking? And that's it. Whew, why couldn't Chastity do this? Oh, right, it's 'beneath' her...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Jesse ducked in and stood off to the side as he did a quick head count of students entering. Thankfully, this was it, and he was done. Now for the fun part of telling the basics of the place and well, hopefully they'd listen. He didn't think Calvert was a pureblood name, which really lessened the chances some of the more elitist students would listen to him. When everyone was inside, he closed the entrance and looked the first years over before deciding to speak again. "Well, this is the common room. It's a decent place to hang out, I guess, but more if you actually want to get to your dorms and such. Boys off to the right, girls to the left. Don't go into each other's dorms, because you're probably get into trouble, along with the fact the doors disappear on you if you try to. Anyway, the prefects of the house are Camila Rojas, myself, Wendy Chastity, and Maisie Reed. Just ask if you need any help, and we'll give it to you. Well, more or less. Anyway, up to you if you listen to me, but you should head to bed. Classes in the morning, and you don't want to be late for them." After giving his speech, he stood off to the side and waited for one of the older students to come in so that he could make his getaway. Not that he didn't enjoy the idea of talking to first year, which he didn't, not really, but he had a date with his boyfriend.

OOC:

When it rains, it pours
                                                                When the floodgates open, brace your shores
                                                                That pressure don't care, it breaks your doors
                                                                Say it's all you can take, better take some more

Vampire Toy

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

OliMcD

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash