Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 pm
Zadoc the 27th

^_^ Thats pretty amazing for being somewhat new to the concept of Role-Playing, but it's not a surprise seeing that you normally speak with an intelligent vocabulary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:06 pm
Im Windspirit
Yes- and let's hope Hermmon can meet Argomon.

c:

*Pokes Windy in the arm* sweatdrop When will the Banner that I ordered be up?  

Cuevas_506

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:06 pm
Im Windspirit

c:
Yes there is a definite possibility of that. We just gotta get to the back up digimon to make it a reality!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Christian13000
Zadoc the 27th

^_^ Thats pretty amazing for being somewhat new to the concept of Role-Playing, but it's not a surprise seeing that you normally speak with an intelligent vocabulary.
Oh thanks though ill admit im not exactly brand new to this ive gotten my feet wet over the last 2 years but everything i touch dies after 4 posts. Lets just say this one will be different no matter what!

Oh and Dont ever ask abouto when Art will be done. It will be done when there is time for the sort of thing. If you look on the second post of the first page of this topic you will see what happened to all of my time for the last few days. Just be patient it will happen when it happens.

EDIT: that came off much harsher than it was ment to. My apologize.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 pm
Christian13000
Im Windspirit

c:

*Pokes Windy in the arm* sweatdrop When will the Banner that I ordered be up?

With the event, work, and family turmoil, I haven't had the chance to even doodle. Don't think that I have forgotten- after-all I did leave a note that it would be temporary. I'll try to get at least two or three of them done monday since I work until midnight over the weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Christian13000
Zadoc the 27th

Oh thanks though ill admit im not exactly brand new to this ive gotten my feet wet over the last 2 years but everything i touch dies after 4 posts. Lets just say this one will be different no matter what!

Oh and Dont ever ask abouto when Art will be done. It will be done when there is time for the sort of thing. If you look on the second post of the first page of this topic you will see what happened to all of my time for the last few days. Just be patient it will happen when it happens.

sweatdrop I knows... But again I haven't been know for waiting... Well sometimes that is, but still I can wait. 3nodding Anyhow's RP'ing is very addictive, and I've Role-Played enough to say it's like a lifestyle you grow into. If only I could grasp being able to Reply speedly, then I wouldn't have a problem with posting to my fullest. Anyhow's! I have brought over Pizza! *Puts the box of Pizza on a random mahogany table*  

Cuevas_506

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit

c:
Yes there is a definite possibility of that. We just gotta get to the back up digimon to make it a reality!

No possibility! I demand his appearance! C'mon, I practically revived that Digimon so the two can meet!

Jk.

However, your post puzzles me. Do you intend to get other stories out of the way first?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 pm
Ah- I tough since he quoted me that he was inquiring the question in my direction.

Ugh- i'll pass. It's too late for any type of food. I'll have Ritz and Applesauce
~

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm
Im Windspirit
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit

c:

No possibility! I demand his appearance! C'mon, I practically revived that Digimon so the two can meet!

Jk.

However, your post puzzles me. Do you intend to get other stories out of the way first?

Oh no I mean it will defintly happen. and the other part simply meant that I dont think were close to having access to our back up three digimon yet and that we will have to wait until those are accessible for the famed meeting to take place. I will finally get to use Iambi Pentameter with a digimon! I just hope I can pull it off. And out of curiosity i noticed in some of the rules and such that alot of the prizes in this roleplay will be aimed at giving some of the erm.... newer guildies and opportunity to win prizes. Will there also be opportunity for members who dont fit into that category any longer? just out of curiosity I honestly wouldnt mind either way.....

@Christian Life style eh? I think i will stick to posting for quality not speed and use Roleplaying to massage my brain as opposed to living it. I dont think i could take it past a hobby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit

c:

Jk.

Oh no I mean it will defintly happen. and the other part simply meant that I dont think were close to having access to our back up three digimon yet and that we will have to wait until those are accessible for the famed meeting to take place. I will finally get to use Iambi Pentameter with a digimon! I just hope I can pull it off. And out of curiosity i noticed in some of the rules and such that alot of the prizes in this roleplay will be aimed at giving some of the erm.... newer guildies and opportunity to win prizes. Will there also be opportunity for members who dont fit into that category any longer? just out of curiosity I honestly wouldnt mind either way.....

@Christian Life style eh? I think i will stick to posting for quality not speed and use Roleplaying to massage my brain as opposed to living it. I dont think i could take it past a hobby.

XD I was more along the lines of inquiring that you become naturally good at it. ^_^ I sort of had a problem wording it. Nevermind, now I've confused myself. *Takes a slice of Pizza, and starts munching on the end of it* I haven't had dinner yet. Anyhow's I have a question for the two of you.  

Cuevas_506

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:26 pm
Yes?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 pm
Overall- the prizes will just be given to members who control their characters actions well- delivers situations normally and not through ridiculous powers-ect....actually last until the end. Everyone is eligible for prizes- that includes people who arn't in the event. How? Because there will be a contest outside of the event-related to it, but accessible to anyone while another slot of rpizes are reserved for the writers. Just have team spirit, and something good is bound to come.  

Im Windspirit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 pm
sweatdrop Nevermind. It's what I'm currently asking you over chat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:34 pm
Oh thats cool then I was just curios. Im glad to know that you have all sorts of epic plans  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm
I'm pleased to know others like the ideas I conjure in order to fuel the imagination. It boosts my confidence that my original characters and their stories will not be dull, but perhaps interesting.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games