Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:03 am
Zadok the 28th
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is that they style they are going with?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 pm
lief_7
Zadok the 28th

I guess so. I believe it is an official picture. I like it a lot, but I do not totally love the idea of them changing the style so much. I can't even figure out what agumon will look like.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:04 pm
Zadok the 28th
lief_7
Zadok the 28th

I guess so. I believe it is an official picture. I like it a lot, but I do not totally love the idea of them changing the style so much. I can't even figure out what agumon will look like.

I mean i guess that's kinda what the last season look like but a little edgier  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:01 am
So how's everyone doing? What's going on? Anyone get anything cool for Christmas?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:33 am
lief_7
So how's everyone doing? What's going on? Anyone get anything cool for Christmas?

Grocery Money emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

Grocery Money emotion_kirakira

Hahah that's always a good thing, i know the feeling, we are working on buying a house, so between that and the baby people are always giving us money right now haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:36 am
lief_7
Hahah that's always a good thing, i know the feeling, we are working on buying a house, so between that and the baby people are always giving us money right now haha

I've gotten to the point that that's all I ask for and preferably in gift cards so I can't "accidentally" spend it on a game or cards. Gift Cards man, never have I thought that I would get to the point that my money needed to be so heavily compartmentalized. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:38 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

I've gotten to the point that that's all I ask for and preferably in gift cards so I can't "accidentally" spend it on a game or cards. Gift Cards man, never have I thought that I would get to the point that my money needed to be so heavily compartmentalized. XD

I know what you mean haha, growing up does that i guess, and then you get to be worried all the time haha. on the plus side i'm watching Fantasia right now, totally forgot how great this movie is!

edit: So are ya'll back to school already?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 am
lief_7
I know what you mean haha, growing up does that i guess, and then you get to be worried all the time haha. on the plus side i'm watching Fantasia right now, totally forgot how great this movie is!

Ode to Fantasia and how great of a movie that is... so B-E-A-utiful!

Yeah, I'm back in school... it's my final semester and by gawd, it's only the first week and my schedule has already been changed three times. emo

On the bright side, I might have an 8am class, but I'm done by 11am MWF and I don't have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays... SCORE!
Now... I have plenty of time to find an internship... emo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:00 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

Ode to Fantasia and how great of a movie that is... so B-E-A-utiful!

Yeah, I'm back in school... it's my final semester and by gawd, it's only the first week and my schedule has already been changed three times. emo

On the bright side, I might have an 8am class, but I'm done by 11am MWF and I don't have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays... SCORE!
Now... I have plenty of time to find an internship... emo

Yay one more semester!! 3 times is a lot but i like those hours! That's how i always tried to set my schedule.

It feels good to redo my profile some, hopefully it will convince me to be less lazy haha

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:04 am
lief_7

Yay one more semester!! 3 times is a lot but i like those hours! That's how i always tried to set my schedule.

It feels good to redo my profile some, hopefully it will convince me to be less lazy haha

Yeah... Assuming my internship isn't too stressful, I can always get my sleep back with the entire rest of the day that I have to myself...

I need to find another job otherwise, I'm not going to know what to do with myself with two whole days of nothing to do. gonk

Lol, I need to redo my profile as well... I have like four digimon that I need to add in someway, three of which are locked lines all from thanksgiving... go figure. rolleyes

Edit: JEZUS!!! Just got 10320 gold for a single post... WHAT THE HECK?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

Yeah... Assuming my internship isn't too stressful, I can always get my sleep back with the entire rest of the day that I have to myself...

I need to find another job otherwise, I'm not going to know what to do with myself with two whole days of nothing to do. gonk

Lol, I need to redo my profile as well... I have like four digimon that I need to add in someway, three of which are locked lines all from thanksgiving... go figure. rolleyes

Edit: JEZUS!!! Just got 10320 gold for a single post... WHAT THE HECK?!

Ya that would be nice haha, It's why i look forward to the weekends now, but at least i never work weekends so that's good.

Ya i have one i need to add in and the rest i redoing the look, i decided to put their actual art in but i'm making them all 100x100 links

dang that's a lot, when did they change that? They are just raising the economy again hahah, they should stop doing that

Edit: So how ready are you for Digimon Adventure Tri? it's real soon now!!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:25 pm
Yay my profile is updated!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:33 pm
lief_7
Ya that would be nice haha, It's why i look forward to the weekends now, but at least i never work weekends so that's good.

Ya i have one i need to add in and the rest i redoing the look, i decided to put their actual art in but i'm making them all 100x100 links

dang that's a lot, when did they change that? They are just raising the economy again hahah, they should stop doing that

Edit: So how ready are you for Digimon Adventure Tri? it's real soon now!!

I like what you've done with your profile. It's very well organized.

Edit:12588 gold for a post... this is ridiculous!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:13 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I like what you've done with your profile. It's very well organized.

Edit:12588 gold for a post... this is ridiculous!

Thanks, I thought it would work well, it took a bit though haha.

Man they are just handing it out now like it grows on gaia trees

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games