Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:56 am
Tamake-Sempai
i won a hybrid in a contest, can I please dedigivolve it. I hate season 4 DX

xd Which Digimon is it~? sweatdrop If it is an Agunimon or Lobomon, you can DNA Digivolve it with a [R] Digimon to obtain Flamemon or Strabimon, otherwise you cannot. Also, if you do De-Digivolve a Digimon, you are currently unable to Digivolve it again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:19 pm
yay its agunimon  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:32 pm
Tamake-Sempai
yay its agunimon

IF you dislike season 4 then your best bet is find someone with a rookie, DNA with them for flamemon, then unexpected into one of these 5 digimon Airdramon,ExVeemon(Black),FlareRizamon, Strikedramon or Veedramon, but since unexpected is random, it is uncertain which you would get, and after unexpecteding(this doesn't sound like a word) once, you can no longer normal digivolve that digimon, so you pretty much just unexpected from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:01 pm
why cant you unexpected into titles  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 pm
Tamake-Sempai

My original guess was that since the Sovereigns are title Digimon that you couldn't so people wouldn't really be able to get(now i know we technically CAN get them, but two things stoping it are the rule that is in place saying only one of each is allowed in the guild and they have already been distributed) however now I believe it is to limit the amount of DL, RK, The Ancients and the Great Dragons, running around the guild, so in other words, I think it is just to keep balance in the RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:12 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai

My original guess was that since the Sovereigns are title Digimon that you couldn't so people wouldn't really be able to get(now i know we technically CAN get them, but two things stoping it are the rule that is in place saying only one of each is allowed in the guild and they have already been distributed) however now I believe it is to limit the amount of DL, RK, The Ancients and the Great Dragons, running around the guild, so in other words, I think it is just to keep balance in the RP.

damnnit  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:32 pm
i figured out how to get daemon and leviamon :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm
Tamake-Sempai

Want my opinion? well even if you don't your getting it, you would have been better off normal digivolving Blackagumon, as then you are definately getting a virus champ, however through unexpected, you could get a type that won't help you at all and then your whole plan involving ogremon, is put on hold till you get a virus champion to mutate into ogremon, or you get ogremon himself.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:38 pm
UnHolyFudge
Tamake-Sempai

Want my opinion? well even if you don't your getting it, you would have been better off normal digivolving Blackagumon, as then you are definately getting a virus champ, however through unexpected, you could get a type that won't help you at all and then your whole plan involving ogremon, is put on hold till you get a virus champion to mutate into ogremon, or you get ogremon himself.

but u can mutate into any digimon though lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:39 pm
Tamake-Sempai

Nope you can only mutate into same level and type, and only into common digimon.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:46 pm
ok then. anyone have a rookie digimon that they want to be a leviamon :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:23 am
lucemon CM turning into a dragon... is that mode change or digivolve? on Digi-dex it looks like digivolve but its still the same level so IDK  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 am
yo question can beelzemon bm de-digivolve  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:05 am
I'm just gonna leave this here

User Image  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:19 am
oh yeah another question.... can u use items on digimons that have already de-digivolve cause i dunno if u can call items as digivolution

oh and while someone is gonna help me answer this... can any of u tell me what does devil imp and angel imp potions do?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games