Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

By the time Ammar began to race forward, a few things had unfolded in front of him. First, the spider retreated from Ammar and raced along the trees. It made its way to the youngest of the group, Sagittarius, smacking her to the side as if she were a rag doll. Ammar followed after the creature, changing directions to gallop after it. His hooves beat the ground slowly as adrenaline coursed through his veins. There was nothing but him and the spider.

Many weapons and arrows flew around him, aimed at the creature. Some made their marks, others did not. As Ammar raced forward, he hoped that none of his kin would accidentally pierce him with one of their own arrows. Their inaccuracy was because of their fear. No one had been prepared for an attack like this. Everyone was frightened, and they were foolish if they weren't. The beast was giant, strong, and venomous. It's very voice made Ammar's skin crawl.

With a cry of rage, Ammar threw his entire weight into the spider and punched it straight into its mouth. If it had wanted to taste him so badly, Ammar would simply give him the best sample. Already, the spider was suffering injuries, and this was most likely its last one. No creature would continue to withstand the pain that was being dealt.

He stepped back, breathing heavily from the force he exerted and from his injuries. In his mouth, he tasted blood. He must have bit his own cheek when the spider jumped on him. He also noticed that there was a good amount of blood pouring over his chest and down his arm and leg on the side of the bite. He was sure his back was covered as well.

Ammar's nose scrunched as he watched the spider and what it would do.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:18 pm

User Image

User Image

Achaius was pierced with a spear in his side, followed by an arrow. He let out a cry, "Vile creatures!" he spewed, inspecting his injured side with his front legs. They were deep, and needed to be pulled out by someone else. Achaius would have to have some other Acromantula help him remove the weapons.

Then, another arrow barely missed his back, another into his other side, and yet another went straight into one of his eight eyes. He let out another scream, his cries of pain echoing around them. He felt blood trickling from his eye, and felt it drip from his side wounds. Lifting his front legs, he was able to block one more of the arrows from piercing of his seven working eyes. It was at this point that Ammar punched him in the mouth.

The spider was dripping blood, writhing and screaming into the night with all his injuries. Horrible, vile, half-human, creatures! Achaius retreated slowly, but not before shouting to the creatures, "Horrible, wicked creatures! This will not be the last time you face Achaius! My fangs will taste all your blood, I swear it,"

The forest consumed him as he backed away, retreating into its shadows for comfort. He scurried off, looking for his kin to help him recover and to remove the foreign objects from his body. He left a trail of blood, but he knew that the centaurs would not follow him. They had to save their precious leader first.

User Image

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

User Image
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Imara's arrow had missed, just barely grazing the top of the spider's back. But most of the other attempts at attacking the creature had been successful. She stepped back as Ammar fought with the spider. She couldn't watch it, so she closed her eyes. She hated the creepy crawly creatures. When she heard the spider call that it would be back, she opened her eyes and saw it leaving. She sighed in relief, and turned, smiling, towards her leader. "I may have got here late, but we did it- Oh my god!" she said, stopping and exclaiming as she saw Ammar's wounds. Her eyes widened when she saw the amount of blood on his body. Please let it be the spider's... she thought as she hurried to him. She examined his wounds, being careful not to touch them, and shook her head. "These don't look too good, Ammar... she said. The spider's poisonous bite could paralyze him or kill him or who knows what else. She shuddered at the thought.

{OOC: This post sucks, but it's the best I could do for not sleeping well for three days. ^^;;;}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ȼurrent Ƚocation Forbidden Forest
Ӻriend or Ӻoe The warriors
Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Now to play Doctor

Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:56 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Commotion ran wild, blood smeared onto the untainted soil. Sagittarius' eyes slowly opened, her mind processing what just went on. "Creepy spider!" she yelled, sitting up as her mind returned from a dazed state. Though as soon as she sat up, her vision swam as a stinging pain shot through her head. The foal held her head in her hands, waiting for the pain to go away. "That spider will pay," she hissed. She could feel it, where her head hit the stump a gigantic bruise would form. Of course, there would be another pretty purple wound on her cheek where the acromantula had struck.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 pm

User Image
→ centaur | forbidden forest at hogwarts | scotland →

User Image

At last, the spider retreated. But he'd left his mark: even Hadar paled when he saw the extent of Ammar's injuries. "We must return to our sleeping grounds posthaste; an acromantula's fangs are so venomous that they remain poisonous even after its death. Lord Ammar" - he turned now to address the leader - "I mean not to doubt your strength or to offend your pride, but even your body cannot slow the spread of the poison, and the toxins will only spread the more you move. Can you keep up with the pace at which we must travel?"

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:46 pm

User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

Ammar slowly, carefully, sunk to the ground. He knew he was dying. The poison was as bad as Hadar said. An acromantula's venom was deadlier than anything else in this forest, and Ammar had a decent amount in his body. He only had minutes, at the most. Otherwise, the poison would spread to his heart, and stop it. He would die and experience the pain of fire in his veins. It would be the worst way to die, Ammar realized.

The sun shone over their heads as he panted. He shivered. Fever was taking him swiftly. Ammar needed help. He thought quickly, as quickly as his fevered mind would allow him. His heart sank as he realized that there was nothing they could do. The centaurs did not have the tools to cure the poison of the acromantula. And, even if they managed to cure that, Ammar was suffering from blood loss. Blood continued to pour from his shoulder, and he quickly pressed a hand to one of the wounds.

Looking up at Imara, Ammar shook his head,
"You must get me to the... castle... get the wizardfolk..." he shuddered, his teeth beginning to chatter so forcefully that he couldn't even manage speech anymore. He was freezing, even though the sun shone on his bloody skin.

He was going to die. Ammar was almost sure about it, by the way that his body ached and the amount of pain that shot through his nerves. He let out a cry, hearing it echo around him. He just wanted the pain to go away.

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

User Image
☾ Serallius ☽
A roaming centaur...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

This did not look good. The silence forewarned a misfortune, and here Ser was, witnessing the leader of the herd near death. He leaped forward, approaching Ammar with a concerned and slightly flustered expression. What to do, what to do, the question echoed through his mind. "We need to carry him to the castle," Serallius said. "Come help me, Branin."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 pm

User Image
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Imara glanced at Hadar. She knew he was right, but didn't want to believe it. She shook her head, and turned back to find her leader on the ground. He was shivering, and his speech was interrupted constantly by the chattering of his teeth. She looked to Sagi. The younger centaur's face had begun to swell and bruise, and she knew that her head wasn't far from following it. Imara stood there, not sure what to do first. "We'll get you there, Ammar. Don't worry. The people will help us." she said. She knew she wasn't strong enough to get him there, but she knew that Sagi was fast enough to go get help. She trotted over to the young mare, helping her stand and holding her shoulder to steady her balance. "Sagi, can you go get help? I know you're hurt, but you're the fastest out of all of us." she said to her friend. She would go get help herself, but Ammar needed her at the moment. She couldn't leave him here. No one in the herd knew herbs and injuries like she did. Knowing that might not be enough, she turned to Branin and Serallius. "Branin, Ser, can you two carry Ammar to the castle? Together, you might be able to get him there." she said to the pair. She would offer to help them, but with her scrawny arms, she was lucky she could aim her arrows correctly.

{OOC:}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ȼurrent Ƚocation Forbidden Forest
Ӻriend or Ӻoe The warriors
Ῐnner Ҭhoughts This is not good. Not good at all.

Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

"I swear, I will kill that spider," Sagittarius hissed under her breath, standing up from where she had fallen. As her vision returned to normal, she noticed the gruesome scene in front of her; Ammar, with chunks of skin missing, bloodied and dying. She gasped from the horror. Sagi had thought that she was the only one who sustained injuries.

Immediately, the mare forgot about her injuries and pain, and lept through the bushes in the direction of the castle. "I swear this to you, Imara, Ammar, that I will get help!" she yelled back as she dashed forward.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm

User Image
тɧε ӺʅɑɱЪѳӌɑȵт Ȼεȵтɑυʀ

The Moon The Sun The Stars
All show my feelings for you

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Branin nodded and moved to Ammar's side. He lifted the centaur's arm, placing it around his shoulders. "Let's get going, we must hurry." he said as he moved with the two slowly after Sagittarius.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Helwyr
Centaur Stallion
╚══════════════╝

Helwyr pawed the ground before him. He didn't trust wizards, he'd seen what the humans had done to the land. He also didn't feel it was right that they go to them. However, considering that there were no other alternatives to the problem, he bit his tongue, allowing for the others to work. He however kept an eye out, making sure that nothing came at them while their leader was injured. "I shall make sure that none come after us. I am not certain that there won't be others that would follow the scent."

╔══════════════╗
State: Agitated
OOC: ...
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm

((I guess we could follow after Sagi. Where ever she went, we could follow her tracks...?))

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 am

User Image
→ centaur | forbidden forest at hogwarts | scotland →

User Image

Even in his worry, Hadar agreed with Helwyr. The stench of blood was sure to draw the attention of any nearby thestrals - or far more unsavory creatures, or other acromantulas. The last thing they needed was yet another battle to delay them.

He wasn't particularly keen on Ammar's plan either, but no one respectable challenged a leader, much less one that was so severely wounded. So he watched wordlessly as the young Sagittarius bolted off to get help from the humans that lived up in the castle, and covered Branin and Serallius as they each took ahold of Ammar's arms.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

((Exit to Gardens))

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:59 pm

User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason paced before the entrance to the forest. The moon wasn't up yet, but it would be soon. Where was the pup? She was supposed to be here already, not late. He clenched and unclenched his jaw, just growling low in his throat. When he did so, however, he paused, and took a deep steadying breath to calm himself down. It didn't help that the wolf within wanted to run free tonight, and a part of his was excited to have someone else to run with. Ugh! He jerked himself about, trying to keep his thoughts from straying too close to the monster within. He would not let it have control this night. "Bleiddiaid is late this night."

--------------------------------------
State: Agitated
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games