Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow tilted his head to the right a bit. She wanted him to stay. For her? That was strange. He looked down at their hands for a moment, then looked up at her again. "I don't think that you'll want me around," he said honestly, looking her in the eyes. He guessed that she wouldn't get what he meant. He knew that she didn't like Wesker or anyone that worked for him. He'd figured that out when he saw her reaction to Matt. He wasn't going to openly admit that he worked for Wesker, but he knew that she wouldn't want to be anywhere near him if she ever found out. The whole group would want to kill him if they found out, Sidney included.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Matt smirked at zandre as he walked towards him. "I understand why you did that Zandre. But cutting two people up into peices would also be nice." He said, a dark chuckle following directly after his words. He flexed his fingers and balled them into fists. Ready to slice him up. "But you will do just fine."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Sidney rolled her eyes. "Come on!" she said and grabbed his hand tightly, going over to the scene. "See, just stay here, and watch this dude, get his hands beaten!" she laughed and then looked back at Jake, she looked at there hands being together, she let go and watch the fight again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:18 pm
[[omg... g2g again sorry]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:22 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

The last thing he wanted to do was watch this fight. Once she dropped his hands, he decided to make his escape. He bent over to whisper in her ear. "I promise I'm not leaving, but I don't want to watch this fight." He straightened again and turned to walk away once more. He'd just go find some place to relax until they were done. He had a feeling that she wouldn't let the rest of them leave without him. For the time being, he'd go find a roof to sit on and let the sun warm him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:35 pm
Sidney smiled over too him. "Okay. Well do you wanna go sit somewhere? If you want. We can talk there, or something. Heh. Like tell me about what you do and stuff." she smiled at him, and then looked back at the fight. "Hmm.. Zandre better be okay."  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris watched Matt come onto the scene. He watched him closely, and wouldn't watch the fight sitting down helpless. He pulled himself up and lightly leaned on the abandoned car next to him. Wincing slightly at his wounds. But watching the fight. Matt worled for umbrella. Great...just what he needed. And he was the man who got sarah in the first place. Well, zandre helped but chris knew zandre regretted it. Especially when Sarah nearly died from the whole incident.

Now, more proof was the ring, now on Sarah's right hand. A dimond ring. So touching, zandre proposed. Itr was obvious the way the had kissed that that's what happened anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

He glanced at her. "You don't have to come," he said. He actually kind of hoped that she wouldn't. He wanted to change into his wolf form and sit on a roof somewhere. If she did end up coming, he could just find another time to change back. He felt too small in this form. His wolf form was two or three times bigger than a normal wolf. He continued walking, wondering if she'd follow anyway.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:57 pm
Sidney watched as Jake was walking away, she looked back at her sister, and then started to follow him. "Hey.. I do want to come with you. Or is it something, that you have to do in private..?" she said looking over too him, she kinda..liked him. "Or, is okay, I mean.. Haha. I dont have to come.."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:02 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"You can come if you want," he said. He shrugged, letting her know it was her choice. He did want to go alone, but if she wanted to tag along, it really didn't make a difference to him. He started to scan the buildings, looking for one that would get him the most sun.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

Sarah saw Sydney go off with that Jake person. "Don't get yourself into trouble!" She called after her. God knows she'd find a way somehow. When Sydney was little, she always got into trouble, not her being bad, but being in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 pm
Sidney smiles at him. "So where are we going?" she said looking around the building, and then grabbed his hands, while she was looking. Sidney then looked over too Jake. "..So, What do you do?. How did you survive in that hive.. it was an huge explosion!" Sidney looks over to her sister, as she rolls her eyes and waved. "I will I will! Stop worrying about me. Gosh!" she said. "Love you. Be right back shortly!" she smiled and looked back at Jake.  

Mini Tsukino

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"That blast wouldn't kill me," he said without thinking. He closed his eyes briefly. s**t, I shouldn't have said that, he thought. He pulled his hand out of hers. That was something he wasn't used to and probably wouldn't be for a while. He looked at the nearest building. It seemed alright to him. He glanced at Sidney for a moment, then looked back at the building. He considered scaling the side of the building, getting up there faster, but for the sake of appearing normal, he wouldn't. He didn't really want to go in the building and use the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard glared at Zandre. "Hey! Get of me!” He shouted then he smirked at Alice as she was defending him and when Zandre got of him he coughed a bit and he glared at him, his arms and fist turned normal. “Yeah, I’m fine baby…" He said wrapping his free arms on her, He kissed the side of her head and he moved to her ear. "Would you really protect me?" He whispered and he chuckled. “Kind of weird, since I should be the one protecting my girl."

He said then he kissed her on the lips lightly and he pulled away. "You’re really a beautiful woman you know that" He whispered.

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:09 pm
Alice smiles over too him. "Oh really?" She said. "Haha. Dont get flirt now. Its not the time for that. Thank you very much." she winked over too him, and looked back at Zandre and Matt as they were fighting, she grabbed Crimson
's hand tightly, as she rested her head in his shoulders, looking at the fight. "Wish i could help. Honey, you so need to let others control there fight, you cant fight EVERYBODY Haha"

Sidney looks at Jake. "Hey is something wrong..?" she said, following him, over to the building, Sidney then started to think, of what he said, about escaping the blast. "Wait.. You were there.?"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games