Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler smiled when Ryn took the the picture. When she flung her arms around him, his face turned a light shade of pink. Her face was close to his. Without thinking, Tyler Impulsively placed his his lips against Ryn's. His arms wrapped around her, holding her close as he kissed her.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Did that just happen??」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler 」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn looked up to see her face was so close to his and he was blushing madly. Then almost in slow motion in Ryn's eyes, his lips moved to meet her's in a sweet first kiss. She felt her face turn bright red to match his and she kissed him back full of passion. Her stomache was filled with butterflies and pulled away with a giant smile on her face, she turned away bringing her fingers to her lips. She let out a nervous giggle. "wow" she let out in a heavy breath.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Tyler was a deep red as the kiss broke, He kept his arms wrapped around Ryn. "Uh.." he said unsure what to say. But then he began to babble "Sorry! It's just you looked so cute. and I couldn't help myself, and you just seemed so happy" he said in quick succession the words rushed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Did that just happen??」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn smiled and moved moved her fingers to his lips,"shhh, I'm enjoying this" she said with a smile. Moving her fingers she brought her lips to his agian. This time is was just about them being together and Ryn wanted nothing more. She pulled away and moved to rest her head on him.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Tyler blushed when Ryn kissed him. He smiled and kissed her back. "So I'm taking it you didn't mind the kiss" he said with a smile. He smiled as she rest her head on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I love being with him」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn smiled agians him. She was so happy she wanted to do a flip. "No, I did not mind. For future, I don't think I'll ever mind if they are coming from you." She said with a laugh. Moving away from him she put the picture in her own bag. Taking off her shoes and socks and moved over to put her feet into the water. "Gonna join me?"

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Tyler smiled and took off his shoes and socks. He sat down beside her and placed his feet in the water. He set his bag to the side and took Ryn's hand in his own. "Only if It's me? You sure no one else?" he asked

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I love being with him」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

She let out a laugh, "If anyone else were to try, they would get puched in the nose." She said holding his hand tightly. She kicked some water up and watched as circles began to grow out around the drops of water. She smiled then turned to look up at the sky, It was beautiful today.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

Tyler smiled. "So I am the special case" he said with a smile. He watched her for a bit the way the sunlight hit her hair made it seem as though it was glowing. Giving Ryn an even more radiant appearance "You look beautiful" he said.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image'Students caught out of bed after hours, will be dealt with in the strictest possible manner.' How many years ago had he heard those words, and trembled? But know, the threat didn't seem so imposing. What would they possibly do to him? Detention? Lines? Even expulsion? He didn't care anymore. Perhaps if he was expelled, Zeb would allow him to join the Noctelevis.

In any case, Therian couldn't sleep. What was going on with the world. He tried to remember even six months back, when he had then thought that his life was awful enough as it could get. But after the happenings in Hogsmeade Therian realized what a stupid child he had been. Even now, when his life had become so much worse than he could have imagined, he knew that it could get worse. The Tribunal was attacking small towns, killing some sparing others. He knew that it WOULD get worse. The Ministry was too concerned with red tape and public relations. And on top of that, they were losing more Aurors than they cared to admit to the Tribunal attacks. No one was able to stand up to them.

Therian wanted to. He would run that crazy b***h down that killed his brother and draw his wand on her. He didn't even care that he would die. At least he would be trying. It felt like everyone around him just didn't care. They talked about their classes and who was dating who. What ******** morons. Didn't they know that the world was falling to pieces?

Therian stepped out into the faint light of the courtyard, now worried with keeping to the shadows now, as he spotted another form moving on the grounds. They had come out of the school from a different exit and were running away from him. But he would know that backside anywhere. He had spent the summer staring at it.

He had tried to go running with Levera plenty of times. But the girl was damned fast and didn't seem to ever tire. This was the usual view that he had enjoyed, the sight of her receding form. Usual as he was seeing spots and gasping like a fish out of water. After a few times he had backed off from joining her and Zeb for their morning runs. Having Levera be more fit and capable than him was acceptable to a degree, but the old man? That had been salt in the wound. So while they were training he would go running in the afternoon. Did he care about running? No. Did he care about looking weak to Levera. Somewhat marginally more. Enough to have him work his fitness up to get to where he could keep up with her steadily by the end of summer.

Though in fairness she still had more speed to coax from her legs where he had none and by the end of summer she was seeming rather run down. He didn't know if it was school, but he did know that the nightmares were getting worse. He could hear her through the walls. How many times had be walked out in the hallway, or crept close to her door. Only once had he raised his hand to knock, but he had pulled it back and returned to bed. Levera was strong. She didn't want someone to come rock her and tell her it would be okay. No, she probably would have gutted him for even trying it.

But maybe she needed it.

That wouldn't change things and who was he to her? Just another boarder at the inn? An annoyance that harassed her throughout the summer? A sparring partner? What about any of that owed him the right to be familiar with her. But he was already following after the dark and retreating form on the school's quiet damp grounds. Tonight he didn't care about any of that. He felt drawn to her. There was something going on and he was tired of Levera trying to bear it alone.

He might not have had her speed, but she wasn't trying to break any records tonight. So he was able to close the gap between them very quickly. She had run down to the shore of the lake. For a half a second he wondered if she has sneaking out early to swim in the Black Lake. An idea that sounded about as stupid as it was improbable. His legs were at a slow jog as he watched her throw herself under the dark surface.

Cursing under his breath, he sped up. What is she thinking? Why would she possibly swim in those infested waters, in the cold, with no one around...in her clothes? It was about that time that it became clear that nothing was surfacing in the lake. Coaxing any extra speed that he had to give, Therian's legs pumped and his feet pounded the ground. He didn't slow as he reached the stony beach. Slogging out through the shallows, trying to mentally picture where she went under, Therian lurched and dove under the black waters.

The black lake was dark enough on a sunny day. But hours before dawn it was like falling through a frigid, bleak, black night. Therian closed his eyes and swam downward. His hands wheeled and he searched for her. How deep would she have sank? Was she trying to dive? Or slipping to the bottom? Or struggling against a creature of the deep somewhere in the middle? Pausing, he jerked as he felt something on his right arm. Pausing again, he felt it and realized that it was a disturbance in the water. Something was thrashing near his right side.

Launching his body in that direction, kicking his legs as his hands swept wide, he felt the silken tresses floating through the water. Kicking hard and diving, his arms wrapped around a slight, struggling body. He didn't know how many girls were drowning in the Black Lake that night, but he surely hoped that this one was his. Therian's legs scissored powerfully as he held the body tightly to him. It felt like ages and his lungs burned as they broke the surface and he heaved air. Kicking and pulling, he reached the shallows and cradled the sodden body in his arms. Running back to the shore he laid her down. She was motionless and still.

He hadn't learned the sort of spells to fix this, but he knew what the manuel practice for this was. Stacking the palms of his hand on her chest he compressed repeatedly. Then reaching up he parted her lips, Did something just move inside her mouth? He stared for a second as it seemed like a shadow danced in there, but there was no time to wonder. Leaning down, holding her nose, he pressed his lips to hers and breathed deeply into her. By the third breath, Levera jerked. Her head whipped to the side and she lurched, heaving up water and coughing painfully. Therian let out a long breath and collapsed back onto the rocky shore for a moment of relief. Rocking back in his side, he reached out to rub her back as she continued working the water out of her system. How close this had been. How easily she could have died. How very unlikely that she had survived.

No matter what Levera had done in her past, or what she was suffering now, Therian took it as a good sign that some force bigger than himself wanted her around a while longer.

Garden of Wisteria

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
The smile that covered Evelyn's face clearly gave off a cheerful vibe, unlike the look in her eyes, which was completely unreadable. They were dark and curious as her mind trailed across thoughts of all the times she had been star gazing with her parents before they had passed away. Her eyes eventually came back into focus as they scanned the stars in the sky that lingered romantically over the two of them, while they approached the Black Lake. Realizing it was a bit chilly, Eve slipped on her cloak and slowly tied each of the ribbons down the front. Looking over at Jack, she nearly whispered, "Nice night." before looking back up at the deep blue sky.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

Jack watched Evelyn put on her cloak, smiling as he watched her fingers dance quickly to tie the ribbons. When her hands stilled, Jack looked up at the night sky, which was clear and cloudless. A perfect night.

"Not bad, huh?" Jack walked to the edge of the lake and bent down, looking for a smooth rock, "Sometimes I have good ideas... now all we need are some mermaids to set the mood," when Jack found the perfect, flat, rock, he smiled. Swinging his arm and letting go of the rock, he watched as it skipped along the glass-like surface of the lake.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
Evelyn tried not to acknowledge how aware she was of Jack watching her, and she was almost relieved as he allowed his attention to slip elsewhere. Now it was her turn to stare as her eyes followed the man's every move. Her hand played with the leaves of a nearby bush as she watched him skip a rock across the still water, making dozens of ripples along the lake's surface.

Edging closer to the water, Eve tossed in the leaf that she had been playing with, letting it drift along the river of moonlight that was reflecting off the top of the blackness. "Mermaids would be a nice touch. You wouldn't happen to speak Mermish, would you?" She held back a chuckle as she asked her question, not wanting to offend her date.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

"Is that the attractive thing in men nowadays?" Jack laughed teasingly. He hoped not, he was bad with languages. Except the language of love, obviously, "No, I don't know how to speak anything more than the Queen's English," he skipped another rock he found by his shoe. It skipped further than the last one.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
Eve's laughter rang like a wind chime across the quiet lake. "Last time I checked, Elvish was all the rage." She teased back, trying to distract herself by watching the ripples made by the skipping of Jack's rocks, but her eyes couldn't help but flicker back to him every couple seconds. "I wish I could show you up by throwing foreign words at you, but I regret to say that I took both Spanish and German at Hogwarts, but never paid enough attention in them to actually learn anything." She laughed again, remembering the teachers' funny accents, and her inability to focus on any class that didn't include magic.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games