Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

"For a way out of here." Chris said to Billy. "Otherwise we could just go back to the securety room and go from there." Jilll chimed in. She looked at Claire, "You shoulda' seen him. He nearly made a guy pee his pants trying to find you." She said with a smirk.

Claire smiled at Chris. "Aw,look who's being a big protective brother." She teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John listened to them talk. He felt out of place. Everyone here knew each other from before. He was just some random guy who happened to know about Billy and was being dragged around because of that. He kept his eyes on the ground as they walked.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy laughed. "I think the fastest way out is back the way we came. We'll make sure not to bug the people at security. I bet that guy would rather not see Chris again," he said, smirking.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever i'm so scary..." He said and kept walking. He could hear Jill and Claire snickering behind him.

Jill turned to look at John. "Oh, wow is the floor here really that interesting John? Or is somthing wrong?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John looked up at Jill, his red eyes showing his surprise. He hadn't expected any of them to talk to him. Now that they'd all found each other, he felt like he didn't belong. She asked if something was wrong. What could he say? He felt like an outsider in this group? He felt like he shouldn't be here? He couldn't say that. "Just want to get out of here," he said. His voice sounded almost sad.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy laughed again. "Big bad monster," he joked. He heard what Jill said, but didn't turn around. He was still pissed at John for shooting him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Chris rolled his eyes again. He kept walking. Jill looked at John. "Yeah, we all do. Oh, and when we do, please to god, do not go blabbing on about this to anyone." She told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:59 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John looked down again. "You don't have to worry about that," he said. It wasn't like he had anyone to talk to about this. He was a loner. Always had been. Even when his parents were alive, he had never been one for friendship. The only ones who he ever talked to were his mom and dad. They'd been close, so when they died, he closed himself off from the world.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Chris nodded and put an arm around Claire. "Good. So...no hard feelings about the...ya'know...kind of...kidnapping you thing?" Claire raised an eyebrow at Chris. He looked down at her, "Hey, he saw who Billy was and he was going to go tell the police. Then i'd go to jail and wouldn't have come here to save you." She looked at him, "Just don't turn into a criminal."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John shook his head. "No," he said. He was probably going to take off when they were out of here anyway. If they let him that is. Now that they were all together again, he felt out of place and didn't want to stick around. He felt like a sheep mixed in with a herd of goats. The sheep just didn't belong, no matter how much it may have wanted to.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Chris kept walking down the hallways. Eyes peeled for any traps. He heard a distant rumble. Like growling. "Damn it. Not the damn dogs again..." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"Dogs?" John asked. What dogs was Chris talking about? And if they were just dogs, they wouldn't be much of a problem.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy heard the rumbling too. He pulled out his gun, ready to shot whatever attacked them.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Chris checked his ammo for his Baretta and glanced at John. "They were in the files Jill showed you. Cerebus i think they're called. Just damn zombie dogs to me though." He said and turned to look at Claire. "Stay behind us and let us handle it." Claire rolled her eyes. Chris smiled, giving her his combat knife. "Just in case." He said to her and turned to keep walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John remembered seeing the pictures of the decaying dogs. He noticed Chris hand Claire a combat knife. He had to fight a smile. That was hardly a weapon. He pulled his gun out of it's holster and walked up next to her. He offered it to her. "Why don't you use a real weapon?" he asked.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy followed Chris, gun cocked and ready. He had encountered some of these dogs on the train back when he'd first met Rebecca. They were a pain to deal with. And that was twice now since they'd been here.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Chris turned to look at John. He rolled his eyes, "Hey, i tought her well." He said and looked at Claire. Claire giggled and took the gun, handing the knife back to Chris. "Not like i don't know how to use a gun Chris." She said with a roll of her eyes.

Chris chuckled. "Just remember-" She cut him off "Shoot them in the head?" She finished his sentence. He threw his hands up in the air in defeat and turned back around to keep walking.

Claire cocked the gun and so did Jill with her's. They walked and the growling became louder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John pulled his sword out of it's sheathe as they walked. He hated how much he was being forced to use it recently. The blood was starting to cake onto it. He would have to clean it off before it started smelling like dead bodies. The growling grew louder, making him wonder just how many of those dogs there were.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Chris kept walking and soon they git to the dogs. He was about to turn the corner when he saw them, he stopped and stepped back, holding his arm out infront of the group. "Around the corner." He whispered. Peeking his head around then pulling it back to look at John, Billy and Jill and Claire, "About 5."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff