Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:56 pm
Y0F13 is Uber 4ws0m  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:09 pm
rofl Thank you so much for sharing it!! I loved it. biggrin heart  

wrenrainsair

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:36 pm
You guys might get a kick outta this one too! (if you read ANY fanfiction) it's Terrible! But absolutely HILLARIOUS!!

Chronicles of the Fangirl Hunters  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:33 pm
rofl Another great one!! Thanks! heart  

wrenrainsair

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:09 pm
WAHHH!!! I'm on the last episode of Prince of Tennis!!!!! *freaks out* There's the OVAs and the movie after it, but I'm on the LAST EPISODE of the TV series! It's the longest anime I've ever watched all the way through. 178 episodes! (that's like, almost 70 hours of my life. O.O)

Sorry, I needed to do some... releasing of my excitement and nervousness and fan crazyness...and this IS a random thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:57 am
I actually started watching it a few weeks ago. Some of its characters are pretty interesting.  

Juno_Dagger

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:39 pm
... I'm not ignoring you guys or anything, just want you to know, I've been helping Furry-chan move out this week and things have been a bit hectic, just trying to give you something to enjoy in my absense.

This one's a more serious... sorta... fanfic.... ninja ninja ... Okay I wrote it so sue me!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3358978/1/  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:38 pm
... He hateses us crying crying crying making us read the nasty fanfictions.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:16 pm
Burn the fanfictions!!!
Mother: Darn it, Juno! Keep it down! I'm trying hear the screams of the planet! scream
Me: Yes, Ka-san..... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:32 pm
You just don't like it because I wrote it... stare  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:34 pm
YEP 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:54 am
You know I was asked this once, "Why do so many fangirls like Reno so much? He's not much of a fighter and compared to the remnants, he sucks. And yet, I find fangirls all over saying hot, cute and funny he is. What's the big deal about that guy?"

In opinion, some of the fangirls like him because they just do. I like him because, the first time I saw the movie (japanese with no subtitles), he made me laugh even though I had no idea what they were saying. I also think it's the red hair....

Juno_Dagger

wrenrainsair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:24 pm
YAY! Sae-chan!! I'm on episode 90... *About halfway...* heart And Reno is hot. I like his pretty hair, and how much better he looks in the movie vs. the game... that, and his voice is cute. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:35 pm
Well, other than Reno, I also like Vincent. Cloud was a bit overrated to me. I mean he already saved the world twice. In DoC, it was Vincent's time to shine. *has a fangirl moment*  

Juno_Dagger

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:18 pm

A bit!?

Cloud's got to be one of the most overrated characters of all time, in my opinion.

I see Aerith as the true hero. Had she not prayed to Holy, the Planet still would have been obliterated even if Cloud & Co. did win the battle at the crater.
talk2hand

And the boy always seems to rely on Omnislash in the end... confused

And, yes, Reno and Vincent are very pretty. ; 3;

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games