Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris was suprised to have Alice glomp him. "Woah, carefull. I'm still a bit sore from the wounds Wesker gave me, plus, the helicopter crash." He said with a smile and put her down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

"oops! Sorry, Chris...." Alice said, rocking back on forth on her feet.

User Image

Tori lit a cigarrette, starting to tune into everything.

HelicaI

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Danny walked out and gave his brother a punch and started to walk fast " I d start moving if i was you guys " he said as loud moaning could be heard  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Sarah looked as the other man punched James. Sarah smirked and took out her gun, checking her ammo she cocked it and looked back. "Chris, Leon, Zandre, you guys c'mon we gotta' go!" She called.

Sarah quicklu appeared infront of Drake, grabbing him by the collar and starting to walk with him. "Hurry up or i swear i will knock you out." She growled. She kept going, Sydney got out of the helicopter to walk with her. "Sarah do you really need to be so rough?" She asked.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "I'm not letting Umbrella come to take him. He'll be on our side again hopefully when he regains his memories." She explained. Sydney sighed and nodded.

((MOVE TO NEW YORK.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

xX_TRAVIS_Xx21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm
travis is walking along the hallways of the hospital hearing footsteps and groans and he pulls his gun out and turns his flashlight on "is anyone there?!"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff