Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxAs the boat docked it jutted and rocked. Amelia held on for dear life. Freya and Edajin were the first to get out of the boat. Even thought Edajin offered to help her out she brushed it off. "I'm fine, I'm old enough to not to hold anyone else's hand." Was it pride, not really since she still slipped when she took her first step out. Embarrassed she got up and dusted off her robes. "On second thought maybe I should have taken you up on that." Then busted out laughing.

xxx"I think I'll be Hufflepuff. Maybe....I am not sure." Frowning she looked at the two, "what do you think?" Nervously she tugged at her hair, twisting it up and around her fingers. "Mmm I could see you in Ravenclaw Freya and Edajin...." she paused, "Gryffindor. You seem under all the shyness a brave one."

panic_memors
Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

When addressed with which house he might be in, Edajin looked down quietly and shook his head. He wasn't brave.. He knew himself better than that, even if he hated that fact. So he told them the same thing he told the others. "Slytherin.. Maybe Ravenclaw.."

With: Freya, Amelia

Zombilious

panic_memors

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | House Unknown | Location; Boathouse

xxx"Maybe but we won't know until the ugly talking hat tells us." She giggled a little. The rest of the first years were gathering around the grounds keeper. It was starting to get late, dark and cold. "I hope we will be to the ceremony soon. I'm getting hungry."

panic_memors
Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image
OrphanFirst YearUnsortedEleven

Freya nodded, "Me too, this lake is kind of creepy anyways." Freya walked with the others to the line of future students waiting to get sorted, she wondered if they were as nervous as she was. Her stomach grumbled, "I hope the food is good cause I could eat the table at this point."

Zombilious
Xadyn-C

panic_memors

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:33 pm
First Year | House Unknown | Location; Boathouse

xxx"I could do. I hope they have cake...." Amelia had been craving sweets since the beginning of the train ride. Her mouth was watering at the thought. "So do you think they are making us climb up there? Or maybe there's a secret passage!" Her face turn to glee.

panic_memors
Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

"Probably on broomsticks, we are witches now after all." She laughed, even under all the nervous thoughts she was having Freya was a having the most fun she had had in years. "What ever we're doing I hope we do it soon, I don't want to have to sleep outside." Freya then stood on the tips of her toes hoping to see the line moving.

Zombilious
Xadyn-C

panic_memors

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:50 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Edajin fidgeted quietly while he waited to be led into the castle. How long were they planning to make them wait out in the cold? The day had been warm enough, but this nightly chill that was setting in so close to the water's edge was giving him goosebumps, and he'd just about had enough of it. Making his way through the crowd, he wandered up to stand beside the gamekeeper, wanting to be the first to know if any movement was happening.

With:  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:10 am
First Year | Unsorted | Location; Boathouse

xxx"Guess we weren't his type." Amelia grimaced as Edajin walked away from her and Freya. “Is it something we did?” Folding her arms she turned to Freya giving her a questioning look. He did seem like a loner….

panic_memors

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

panic_memors

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

User Image

Freya stared as the boy walked away from them, she felt as if she was at the orphanage again. "Well I guess he had somewhere else to go," Freya could feel the coldness creep into her voice, she then smiled trying to stay happy. "I'm sure we'll run into him again," she said with a little more kindness in her voice, hoping it didn't sound forced.

Zombilious

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

The sound of footsteps approached the boathouse, coming down the stairs that led to the castle. A blond man with brilliant green eyes appears, his robes of emerald hanging about his thin build. "Hello, First years. I am Professor Lukas Brighton, I am the deputy Headmaster." he said, before turning to Kat. "I will take it from here Kat." he said with a smile. Lets see. he thought as he looked over the first years. "Now please follow me." he said with a smile.

(( Next post here ))

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

As the boat glided into place at the dock, Kat carefully stepped out of the boat."Everyone please get out carefully and help each other if needed. So far none of you have fallen in to the lake and I'd like to keep it that way." Kat headed over to wait by the stairs as they all got out of the boat."Please line up here at the base of the stairs." She instructed and waited for the students to comply.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ post lining up and wait for the Deputy Headmaster to post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image
As their boat pulled up to the wooden, torch-lit dock, Hayden glanced around at all of the other children around them, boredom crawling freely all over her precious face. "Well...that was pleasant, now wasn't it?" Her question was more of a sarcastic statement, not exactly directed at those who were traveling with her in the same boat, but certainly spoken loud enough for them to hear.

Picking up her cat and holding him in one arm, she made her way to the edge of the boat and held out her free hand expectantly to Dmitri, perhaps ignorantly assuming he would help her up onto the landing.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house ______ ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

With Hayden at the Boathouse

User Image

He carefully hoisted the lantern onto the edge of the boat, keen to have it locked in place at the base of its holster before he sought to look around. The boathouse was dingy, and it bordered the lake and the forbidden forest on the other side of the castle grounds. Ronna was the first to leap to freedom, hell, she was an impatient one, wasn’t she? He could have said a few more choice words, too, but decided to rid himself of this little bubble of ignorance and clambered out of the boat quickly. Callused fingers barely felt the sting of a splinter as he crawled up and to his feet, deliberate to turn back around and extend a deft hand towards Hayden.

Besides, he’d hate to see her slip and watch those never-ending curls plunge headfirst into the lake. Slip, or pushed, he thought as sly eyes darted towards Ronna before capturing Hayden’s; it wouldn’t do either way. Eet vas some-seen..” he agreed, sort of. Well he tried to anyway. As he helped her, he couldn’t help but wonder where he knew her from. He had to have, if she seemed so familiar. A delicate innocence that was only as innocent as her eyes were poisonous had enraptured him, was he absurd for it? Maybe, but did he ever stop to care? Not at all… "So, my dear, I am curious. Do you hope for Ravenclaw, or Slytherin?" As if there was any other real choice.

We’re never who we say we are.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

La Lady Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image
Before Hayden could fully raise her freshly-manicured hand, Dmitri had already pulled himself swiftly out of the boat, and was waiting to assist her. She fought the smile that her lips so desperately desired as she gripped his hand and allowed him to practically lift her out of the boat without any of her own effort. Her eyes of threatening green [[Yes, I just changed them from blue lol. :3]] unconsciously found themselves trying to assess the size of his arms, a light shade of pink still lingering on her flawless cheeks that was triggered by the touch of his cold, calloused hand.

The boy agreed with her in regards to the boat ride, and his thick accent sent a sudden shiver down her spine, but the cool night air was just cold enough for the behavior not to be out of place. Putting her kitten back on the ground so she wouldn't have to lug the furry thing around like an infant, Hayden tightened her cloak around her torso, the cheap fabric already irritating her skin.

A quiet yawn escaped the first year's lips, and her hand reached to cover her mouth out of habit. Drawing a dull look upon her face, she began to follow the cluster of students that was trying harder than necessary to form a neat line at the base of the stairs as the groundskeeper had asked.

Dmitri's question caught her off guard, and she immediately laughed for a short moment, unable to catch herself. "You know what they say," she told him slyly, "always hope for the best." One of her tiny hands reached up to check the condition of her curls as she filed in behind another student. "What about you, Dmitri?" she asked in return, putting perhaps a little too much emphasis on his name. She couldn't help it though, the bold syllables had just been too tempting to resist.

[[OOC: Sorry, Essy! I definitely just now realized that I have been spelling Dmitri wrong this whole time, so I went back through and edited all my posts. xD]]

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Jar stared around as his boat gently bumped the dock at the boathouse. He climbed out, somewhat clumsily. And for a second it took him to realize he had dropped his boy of chocolate frogs into the lake as he clambered off. "Aww. My candy." he said softly as he saw the air bubble come up from where the chocolate had fallen in the water. I'll just have Uncle Ciaran send me more. he thought as he looked around.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games