Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 am
♫ Feeling: Wanted.
♫ Company: Dhylan.
♫ What I'm thinking: Maybe I like Dhylan...
♫ What am I doing; "Hanging out" with Dhylan.
♫ Dating: I don't know.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin smiled at the ground and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Thank you." She said and hugged him. Legitimately hugged him. The first real hug she had given since her father's death. Then she realized she hadn't talked to Grace for forever. She chewed her lip, her arms still wrapped around Dhylan's neck, what were the chances he'd know where she was? Cait kept her mouth closed and held tight to Dhylan.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 am
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl nodded politely when Caitlin thanked him. Then, she hugged him. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her too, squeezing her tight. He could tell she was distracted, not all there, so he needed something to catch her attention, but what.... He smiled as his mind thought of several detailed plans, which he chose from. "Caitlin, I don't want you to be anything less than happy, it would simply break my heart," he said, eyes gleaming like sapphires. He gently tipped her chin up, then softly kissed her lips, tenderly embracing her, softly petting her hair.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Happier then I've been in a long time
With: Caitlin
Located: The Quad
Wearing
(OoC: )  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ walked slowing into the Quad, his hand still wrapped around Jaslyn's. It amazed him, sometimes, how small and frail she was compared to him, and yet how wonderfully they fit together. Like two puzzle pieces, meant to be side-by-side, forever... He shook his head, his thoughts causing him to instantly redden in the face. Looking around the Quad, Chance found the occasional bird nesting, singing a soft tune. Flowers sprouting in the rebirth that was Spring. All in all, it was a beautiful sight, but it couldn't compare to how his Jaslyn appeared at that moment... Soft, red eyes gleaming in the sunlight. Pale skin seemingly glowing. Brown pigtails blowing in the gentle breeze. That was the best part of this entire scene. As he watched her, silently, he smiled. This smile was not awkward or nervous or anything of the like. This smile was genuine, soft and slight, but still visible to someone who was looking for it. The boy's icy stare melted into a warm gaze, and for a moment... just a moment... the world seemed perfectly in balance.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn walked hand in hand with Chance. His flesh was warm against hers, and being next to him warmed her heart too. He was her only friend, but he was the only friend she needed. He lit up her world and made everything seem so bright and new. Slowly she became aware of his eyes on her, and turned her face up so she could look at him curiously. She met his eyes with her own and paused. He was smiling, truly smiling. It was a perfect moment, and she felt her heart start to speed up as she locked gazes with him and just smiled back. Her smile was shy and sweet. It said things her words never could. It told of how much she cared about and liked him, and how he gave her butterflies every time he looked at her. It told of how shy and nervous he made her, but also how happy and truly beautiful she felt around him. She was perfectly happy standing there with him for the rest of eternity or at least the rest of the day.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ blinked back into reality when Jaslyn turned to look up at him. He immediately dropped his gaze, staring at his shoes. As they continued walking around the Quad, the redhead did not raise his head, but kept it firmly looking down. When they had successfully circled the Quad in silence, Chance stopped walking. His eyes were wide as they stared at the ground. 'It's now or never. Don't be a coward. Just... do it.' The Ravenclaw sighed, and finally looked up at his Slytherin companion. Deep breath. Go. "Jaslyn? I've... had something to tell you... for a while now... umm..." Chance began to dig the toe of his sneaker into the soft ground he stood on. He was nervous as hell! What if she didn't like him that way?! But, she had already called him hers... But still! The worrisome boy could do only that: worry. Finally, he spat out his words. "Jaslyn Ross, I like you! You're more than my best friend! You're my entire world! When you're near me, my heart stops beating! I know you come from a rich family, and I can barely call my house a home, but... You're important to me, Jaslyn! One of the most important things in the universe! And... and..." Chance had squeezed his eyes tightly closed as he seemingly shouted his thoughts to the girl. It was the only way he could say them though. It must have seemed strange to her, how he came across saying this. But she would understand... right?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××They walked together in silence, and Jaslyn was perfectly happy just like that. Walking together, hand in hand. She didn't need words to have fun with Chance. Just being near him made her day. They slowed to a stop, and Jazz turned her attention to the boy she liked so much. He was staring at the ground though, so she waited quietly, figuring her had something to say. Finally, he looked up at her, and she smiled brightly at him. He always did make her smile, no matter what. Something to tell her? She blinked, wondering what he had to say. She blinked as he was suddenly shouting, but he didn't sound angry. It more sounded like he was rushing all his words and thoughts out before he had a chance to stop himself. She blinked up at him as her brain slowly registered what he had said. He liked her?!? She gasped, her eyes went wide, and the barest hint of smile started to form on her lips, before the shock overtook her. It felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest, and she didn't think she was breathing anymore, and the world was starting to go fuzzy around the edges. She tried to force herself to breathe, but instead, she fell forward, fainting. He likes me, just like I like him! Crap crap crap! I've gone and fainted right after he told me he liked me! I didn't even get to say I like him too!' 

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ waited for her to say something, anything. Her eyes widened and she gasped, as if in shock. Then... she fainted! The redhead reacted fast, lunging forward to catch the girl, wrapping his arms tightly, protectively around her, to keep her from hitting the ground. With her in his embrace, he lowered her and himself to the ground, kneeling and holding her up right. "Jaslyn? Jaslyn? Are you okay?" he asked her, shaking her lightly. Great, just great! He finally told her, and she passed out! If that wasn't a bad sign, he didn't know what was! "Jaslyn, please wake up." Concerned brown eyes were locked on the girl's face. What if she needed to be taken to the Hospital Wing? He would carry her there, no question about it. Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that. Hopefully, she would just wake up and smile at him, and he would smile at her, and then everything would be okay again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image 

××××× Apparently shock meant fainting. She could just barely here Chance calling her name and pleading for her to wake up. Slowly she fluttered her eyes open, and looked up at him. A large smile broke her lips and she threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and knocking them both fully to the ground. "I like you too Chance." She whispered. She would've been talking louder, but she was pretty sure her voice didn't go any loud at the moment. Not in her half aware, deliriously happy, shocked state. She giggled and nuzzled against his neck happily. "You mean everything to me Chance. You're the only person I've ever liked to be around besides my brothers. You make me smile and give me butterflies, and turn my world inside out, upside down. " She paused, and pulled away from his neck to smile at him and giggle again. As all of his words came flooding back to her, she quickly pressed her lips against his. "I don't care about money or houses of things like that. All I care about it you Chance. You and I together.... that's the only thing that matters. You're my Prince Charming, and you always will be. No matter what." She paused and just smiled at him. She couldn't believe it. All this time she had been fretting over telling him she liked him, and he had been doing the same about her. She shouldn't have been worried about rejection. Of course he liked her too. Why else would he stick around her and put up with all her crazy antics?

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ should have known this was coming. As soon as Jasyln woke up, she clung to him like a static sock, her arms around his neck and everything. Now on his back, the redhead looked up at the girl who had won his affections. She... she liked him too. Chance froze again, but it didn't last long. Sure enough, the snake kissed the eagle, and brought him back to life. It was brief, but it was enough. The boy grinned, wide and cheery, and for once in his life, he actually felt... pure happiness. His arms slithered around the small girl's back, holding her in his embrace as he smiled up at her. "Well, Princess? What do you say? There's a castle far, far away with our names on it. Will you... be mine?" Well, that was one way to say it. How else would this awkward individual ask this wonder girl to be his girlfriend of all things?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn giggled and smiled widely as he grinned up at her and snaked his arms around her back. She felt so safe and protected in his arms. She was tiny and he was her Prince Charming. Always there to rescue her and ride away with her into the sunset on the back of some cliche white horse. She giggled again when he asked her to be his. This time she forced herself to remember how to breathe. She didn't want to pass out on him.... again. "No matter where our path leads, or how far away our castle is, I want my path to be yours, and yours to be mine. Forever isn't long enough to call you mine." She smiled and rubbed her nose against his happily. "I'm yours until infinity ends." She whispered, blinking bright red eyes down at him. If she kept smiling this much, she was sure her face would get stuck in a silly, absolutely happy, grin.

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ smiled up at her, squeezing her just tight enough to call it a hug, but not enough to squish her like a grape in his grasp. He couldn't help himself. He leaned up and kissed the girl on her nose. "That's good... Great, even... No, wonderful. Yeah. Wonderful." the boy said in a hushed voice. No longer were his eyes icy and cold. Now, they gazed upon the Slytherin girl with warmth and, dare he say, love. No matter how much it would please him, Chance knew that they couldn't stay here all day, her in his arms in this beautiful courtyard on this gorgeous day. "Unfortunately, Princess, we'll have to head in soon. We have a Charms final to study for, and I want you to pass it this year." The redhead chuckled lightly, and awaited a move from his... girlfriend. Just thinking about that word, and associating it with her of all people, gave him butterflies in his stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn giggled as he kissed her nose and hugged her tight. She frowned slightly but nodded in agreement, before rolling off of him and hopping to her feet. "Hey I didn't.... totally fail it last year...." She scratched the back of her head awkwardly. Charms just wasn't the subject for her. She was bloody awful at it on her best days. She twirled a piece of hair around her finger and smiled at Chance. "I'm sure I'll pass it this year!"'maybe....' She smiled up at Chance brightly and slid her arms around him to hug him tightly. She was so happy to be able to call him her boyfriend now. She would have to tell Virgil! If she could get him to talk to her....

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ stood up and brushed off his clothes, ridding them of the lingering dirt. Her comment made him chuckle lightly to himself. "Yeah, well, this year you'll pass, I'm sure. Besides, you've got the best tutor in the school." He smirked at her, but he doubted that she saw it, for she quickly slipped her arms around him to hug him. Well, she was a Slytherin. Snakes know how to slither. The redheaded Eagle let his arms hang around her, holding her close, and resting his head atop of hers. It was a huge relief to him, that he could embrace her in this way and not expect the judging glares of his classmates. He was hers and she was his now. They were each others, and no one could judge them. After a few minutes, he tilted his head to glance down at her. "We better go. There are textbooks to be read, spells to practice... and the like." Chance carefully repositioned the two of them, his arm protectively draped over her shoulders. As he started to walk away, he could only smile. Maybe he did have a bit of his mother's Gryffindor courage in him somewhere... and it was a nice feeling to have, this bravery.

~Exit to Elsewhere~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn smiled and cuddled into Chance quite happily. When he repositioned them, she expected him to let go of her, or just hold her hand like normal, but he didn't. Instead, he walked next to her, his arm wrapped around her shoulders, holding her close to him. She giggled and snuggled against his side as they walked, her own arm sliding around his waist gracefully. It was almost as if they had always been meant to walk together like this, and be together like this. It was perfect. She sighed blissfully and let him lead her off to their studies.

OOC: ~Exit~

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Upset | But you're not who you say you are: What am I doing?! | Your time is up in too many places: None | You've got too many faces: Quad |
Wearing

Marina dashed out into the courtyard before finally slowing to a halt. What had just happened? What was going on? Damien, his mother, her, the Howler... ugh. She breathed heavily for a moment, breath coming out in small gasps. Her hands were shaking, she noted with disgust, and curled them into fists, nails digging in her palms painfully. It took her a few moments to calm down, and when she did a wave of self loathing crashed over her. Why had she run out like that? Everyone was going to think she was a coward, a weakling! She should have stayed, stayed and handled this calmly and rationally. Instead she ran out like a typical... teenage girl. What was Damien going to think? Had she just completely wrecked their relationship? Was she having doubts now. Oh, Merlin, this was absolutely horrid. Marina bit back a scream of frustration and stalked over to a low courtyard wall, sitting down and putting her head in her hands. Why did she have to act so stupidly sometimes?! "Pull yourself together Aldred," she muttered, closing her eyes.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games